Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Gerry at Cipriani's - Aug. 6

It just dawned on me, the Nascar race this weekend is in Watkins Glenn, NY so maybe we might see Gerry around pit road on Sunday! Will definately have to DVR the race just to see who's poking around.

Back to work!

Funny how these things come to me when I am sorting through paperwork.

Guess I made a boo boo again! I posted before with the pics of him either clowining or falling and I blame it on the flip flops cause I fall all the time but I won't stop wearing them! Sorry for posting out of line....anyway .... I live in nascar country and believe me they are all JR fans! My son works for the Kraftman Truck series and travels all over with all the drivers....HMMMMMMMMMMM I wonder if Ger's a NASCAR fan? Maybe it was him that wanted to meet JG? Looks like the wify got a nice introduction huh?

:wave: Frannie

Just the thought of Gerry watching NASCAR gets my Southern up, and in a very good way!!

I can picture it now...

Gerry with a NASCAR cap on, personally I'd prefer he root for cousin Tony (Stewart), with microphone in hand,

"Gentlemen....starrrrt yer ENGINES!!!!!" (Said in a King Leo "this is SPARTA" kinda growl-yell)

Oh, and I don't think G got in the RR, just used it as a shield for a hide-n-seek game with a photographer/fan/stalkarazzi.

*hold up, just found more from before this scene* keep an eye on the gallery :D it's a darn good thing i'm on vacation from work this week LOL

I'll say! I wouldn't have added 'em until now :lol:

thanks, Steffie!

Hugs,

Barb

:drool1: OMG! How the heck am I going to be able to work after seeing more pictures of Gerry?????

WHY???? :wuv:

:D

A quick quesstion: Why doesn't the man ever wear shorts? He has great legs, as we saw in Nim's Island, but he is always in baggie, long pants. C'mon G-man, show off those long, muscular legs!!!

:whoa:

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

I am obsessed with his back and forearms. My Lord that man has the best of both!!!! Then of course there is the face, eyes, nose, hair, shoulders, chest, legs (oh my the thighs!!!!) and that smile.

yes, he is the pairfect man!!!!! :kiss:

He's in flip-flops and I saw a hint of undies, did I not? Gorgeous :] Absolutely gorgeous.

I love how he looks so relaxed lately and all smily, so fantastic.

I'm loving the outfit too! I wish he'd wear shorts at least once, but other than Nim's and the swimming shorts I don't think I've ever seen him in shorts. Maybe they're just not his thing.

So he did hop into the royce or was he just playing??

I honestly have no opinion either way about NASCAR, other than I feel bad for Jr. and I've heard how whiny JG can be. Other than that, I know nothing . . .

What I DO know is that Gerry can wear the HELL out of a tight t-shirt! And I love how normal he is with his tighty whities showing out the back. How he has no tushie and the pants just hang there (cause all the junk in the front :cunning: ).

I'm glad the thought is that he was using the RR as a shield. :lol: It really bothered me . . . and you know what . . . he probably DID trip! I just adore seeing him being just a guy . . . a normal person instead of a larger-than-life movie star.

SIGH. Back to looking at those beautiful pecs of his . . .

Lisa

Thanks Stef :D

great pics..!! I like Gerry pictures!! :)

Oh, I can't stop looking at those great pictures! He's so cute :drool1:

So did he really tripped over? Poor baby :wuv: But still got the smile on his face! Great man!

And girls, did you notice the total happiness on the JG's wife face during the hugs? Oh, I guess it's really a pleasure to do it (the hugs :cunning: ) with such man.

And flip-flops... The sandals from India pictures blew me away, but those flip-flops simply killed me :thud: I just love it... them... him... oh, I guess you know what I mean! :D

just read this new caption on another site with the pics:

Gerard Butler eats lunch at Downtown Cipriani with a friend in New York City's SoHo neighborhood. Shortly after eating lunch Gerard met up with fellow celebrities Jeff Gordon and his lovely wife Ingrid Vandebosch. The friends laughed a lot and seemed to really enjoy their time together. Earlier when Gerard spotted the paparazzi he put a napkin over his head and flipped them off.

Guest pamelajane

I'm not a Jeff Gordon fan, but have been a Nascar fan for years. I think JG's wife is a model or former model, so Gerry might have known her, already. Just speculating. But the main thing is that Gerry looked verra verra fine in those pics, eh? I agree, he seems to be having a great time in NYC!

Cheers,

Pam

PS Thanks, Stef, for the pictures!

Edited by pamelajane

Yeah, it really seems like he has a good time in NYC. Resting with friends it's so good - he deserves that more that anybody! But can those razzi give him a break at least to have a lunch? :tantrum:

But he's still soooo funny. Especially with that napkin on the head! :rotflmao:

He looks really upset in the eating pic and the one of him looking right into the camera. And obviously, he didn't want his picture taken. How sad that he resorted to putting a napkin over his head. Poor guy.

I think JG's wife looks like Ashley Judd. She's very beautiful. And can you also tell how she's SOOOOOO into Gerry!!!! Ah, what woman wouldn't be?

God I love that t-shirt . . . have I said that already? I don't care . . . :lol: He has the most delicious back! Strong . . . muscular . . . broad shoulders . . . just the most perfect looking man.

Lisa

I LOVE the picture of him flipping the paps off!!!! That might make a good siggy! I cannot imagine trying to eat and having my picture taken, I would be pissed off! Gerry looks so HOT HOT HOT!!! I am just in awww of such sexiness!!!!

Back to drooling!

That's our Gerry flipping off the paps. Poor guy.

I love how he has no butt and his undies are hanging out, it's so cute.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....new Gerry pix!!!! I LOVE LOVE that shirt he's wearing! So sexy showing his chest hair and that long neck and wide shoulders, strong chest and sexy back. You know, I just realized everything about Gerry is long.....nose, neck, arms, thighs.....legs, feet......you know I don't need to go on from here! And EVERYTHING about this man is so sexy! Oh, the dreams........ :yummy: Edited by GerrysJewel

The face he is making at the table when looking at his phone is cracking me up! What a BIG frown - it's like a clown frown!!

I don't post very often but let me say I was amazed by the pictures of Gerry meeting Jeff Gordon. I have been a Jeff Gordon fan since 1992 and watch every race. I also have been priviledged to see a few live and it is a great experience.

To see my two favorite guys meeting is great. Thanks for the pictures. Jeff Gordon is a little yourger than Gerry but got his start as one of the youngest NASCAR driver because he was such a great talented driver. The races this week are in Watkins' Glen, NY so that exlain why Jeff and his wife are in NY. Glad to see Gerry look so good. I also noticed that they see to dress down alike. lol

Tish

Edited by tishieann

Hiya Mamatish!! :wave::hug1:

I couldn't help but wonder when I saw these pics how many JG fans will see that picture and wonder who the heck that other guy is! LOL!

Good to 'see' you! Got any new vids for us to see? :metoyou:

I love how normal he is with his tighty whities showing out the back. How he has no tushie and the pants just hang there (cause all the junk in the front :cunning: ).

Lisa

OMG Lisa you keep taking the words right out of my mouth. How is it that he makes a lack of tushie adorable?! Also one of my main turn on in a man are broad shoulders/back and height. Gerry IS my weakness personified, he just looks SO damn good in the shirt!

The face he is making at the table when looking at his phone is cracking me up! What a BIG frown - it's like a clown frown!!

:funnyup: That's too funny, Susan, but sssshhh...don't tell Bethy!