Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

8/5 - Release Date Changes - RnR

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080805d.php

RockNRolla

The Guy Ritchie crime caper was scheduled for wide release on October 3rd, then October 31st. As recently as last week, it was planning an expansion schedule, opening in limited markets on the 3rd and wide on the 31st. Now it has moved up five days to October 8th for an apparent wide release.

Great if it is a wide release on 8 October as it will give it 2-3 weeks before the new Bond films is released and give it a better chance of a decent success.

Somebody has been doing their homework in Warner Bros.

Moira

Great news! Can't wait for RnR...I think it will be a hit and sooner too!

:wuv::yay:

Great News!!!! Thanks Stef!!!

Can we get the real release date, please? I am getting tired of this jumping around.

:funnyup: I guess a lot could happen in two months, huh?

:gah: X INFINITY

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BOOK PLANE TICKETS WHEN THEY KEEP JACKING AROUND WITH DATES?! :tantrum:

Ahem. Thanks for the find, Stef. :kisswink:

Thanks Stef.....I wouldn't mind if they kept up moving the date if they make it sooner than later!! ;)

:wave: Frannie

Yeah...what's wrong with September?? :yummy: I'm so ready to see this movie!

hugs,

Sue

Isn't it unusual for a release date to be on a Wednesday? The 3rd and the 31st are both Fridays, now the 8th is a Wednesday. That's just confusing!

Sometimes they do release big movies before Friday...Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants was released on Wed.

:)

Isn't it unusual for a release date to be on a Wednesday? The 3rd and the 31st are both Fridays, now the 8th is a Wednesday. That's just confusing!

I am sorry about the release date but, anyway you eventually see this movie...

But in Türkiye we have not a chance to see it... It won't be featured here :tantrum::tissues:

Edited by fksmtu

Oh Ferah, now that is truly sad...yes, we are fortunate.

hugs,

Sue

Oh, Ferah.......that is truly sad news. I'm so sorry you wont get a chance to see the movie where you are.

My first job was at a movie theatre and therefore I can tell you movies opening on a Wednesday night is not unusual. Granted Friday night openings are more frequent, yes...but Wednesdays and Fridays are opening movie nights.

I have pals in the US and in the UK that I alerted on my GB ALERT SYSTEM. From now on I will tell them to just check out GBgals and be done with it. This has happened with Law Abiding Citizen shoot in Detroit too.

Ok so for the wide release, will it be in every city or just chosen ones? Has anyone heard? I keep looking for it at some of my local theater's upcoming releases but can't find it. UGH! :tantrum:

WILL TRAVEL...just gotta find it!!

We might not be able to find out the exact locations until Tuesday the 28th of October because that is when most of the ticketing websites like Fandango and movies.com update for the new releases. It should get to all the major cities but might be more difficult to find in the less urban areas. If I go by where I've seen the poster it should be in several of the large multiplexes around here.

*waves furiously* Hi Stef! How is the beautiful bride to be????

great news about R&R!

Swannie

What about RNR?? Is it going to be a wide release? Oh please say it's so! If not I will be in the same boat Ferah is in....I live in a little town and Charlotte is just too far for me! Me fingers are crossed!

I just checked Fandango, and R&R is scheduled to hit theaters in Portland on Oct 8!!!!! Whoo hoo!

Swannie

What about RNR?? Is it going to be a wide release? Oh please say it's so! If not I will be in the same boat Ferah is in....I live in a little town and Charlotte is just too far for me! Me fingers are crossed!

Hey Frannie! On the RnR website it says "in theaters everywhere October 31", I went looking to see if I could find anything out. So I'm with you...crossing my fingers it means what we're hoping!!

Confusing data. Fandango gave the release date of October 8th for the Eugene area,

also. However, when I went to the list of movies coming soon, it was listed as October 31st.

I am still placing my money on the 31st with the limited openings in NYC and LA. It will be

a most pleasant surprise if it comes out at the early time.

Judy