Gerard Butler GALS

need to know?

ladyfran

HELP! What is he doing now???? Clowning around and being his goofy and cute self or did he trip? Anybody know?

I need to know.... :unsure: Watch out Ger...sandals can be dangerous!

:wave: Frannie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ladyfran

Frannie

Maybe he is trying to hide from Karim Amatulah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing like a bit of name dropping in your blog and divulging what may turn out to be details Gerry would rather remain between so called friends! :tantrum:

Moira

Fran, I think he was horsing around trying to "sneak" into the Rolls at the curb. I think some of the girl stars did it and he probably thought it was funny. That's our guy!! :wuv:

Hugs,

Joanie :wave:

PS don't you wish you were getting that hug? I do :kiss:

Edited by nyjoanie

LOL...I thought the same thing when I saw them Frannie...what the heck is he up to now? LOL

It looks to me like he is trying to sneak up on someone too. Don't think he is tripping cause he has a smile on his face.

hugs,

Sue

:silly:

Yes, you are Gerry....that's why we love ya!

Sue, I love those two pics in your post. I hadn't seen those. How funny.

I need to add that one to my 'bird' folder. :D

Never a dull moment with this guy...thank goodness.

Nadine

Frannie

Maybe he is trying to hide from Karim Amatulah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing like a bit of name dropping in your blog and divulging what may turn out to be details Gerry would rather remain between so called friends! :tantrum:

Moira

That was the BIGGEST name drop ever!! EVER!! Lol How rude?

As if Gerry really needs permission from anyone..lol

But yes if they were "true" friends, maybe he'd know to keep those thoughts to himself. To respect Gerry's privacy.

OK, call me dense as a post but who the heck is Karim Amatullah and what's in his blog about Gerry?

Check out GB's IMDB board.

This so called friend is making up stories about him. The first blog can't be true because why would GB met up with two girls and go out with them when he has a girlfriend?

I think this Karim guy is jealous for fame and is in desperate need to be in GB's cirlce of friends.

OK, call me dense as a post but who the heck is Karim Amatullah and what's in his blog about Gerry?

Check out GB's IMDB board.

This so called friend is making up stories about him. The first blog can't be true because why would GB met up with two girls and go out with them when he has a girlfriend?

I think this Karim guy is jealous for fame and is in desperate need to be in GB's cirlce of friends.

Which means one or the other blog story is false OR they're both false and/or embellished. The first blog stated that the blogger saw Gerry and his friend take off with 2 drunk girls on a Saturday night and then this new blog has that he had to ask permission to go out with this blogger guy and he wasn't allowed to. First, I can't imagine Gerry asking any woman other than his mother for permission to do something and two, he's been out and about all over NYC so why would he have to ask his "girlfriend" anything? Something smells fishy in NYC. LOL

Yep Chelle

I think one of the imdb posters hit the nail on the head when she said words to this effect

A - a true friend who maybe knew he was in a relationship or even just casually seeing someone would not drop him in it by even saying Gerry and his friend went off with those 2 girls - even if he was just insinuating it was probably for dinner and then heading home. That was his first Gerry name dropping blog

and

B- In the most recent blog knowing how Gerry likes to keep things private when it comes to that part of his life for the blogger to even state Gerry had to ask permission to attend that Karaoke night and then go into details of Gerry mimicking the said person he was getting permission from is a serious no no and nobody can imagine Gerry would be too happy to be outed as possibly being in a relationship.

Alot of posters felt that whilst this guy thought he was Gerry's friend maybe Gerry used a female as an excuse as he did not want to spend time in that guys company. The said blogger did not mention any name of person Gerry was getting permission from it was a case of Gerry supposedly saying "honey do you mind if i go out to sing Karaoke with my mates and some hot models for an hour and a half"

Admins/Mods if you feel any of this info should not be posted here then feel free to do what you have to.

Moira

Yuck - sorry I asked!! That's one of many reasons I never go to "that" board, and frankly I don't think anyone who is or ever was a friend of Gerry's would be posting anything of the sort on the internet. Sounds like a bunch of hogwash to me, all the way around (unless it was Lolita he was asking permission of and she told him he needed to take her for a walk in the park instead!).

Which means one or the other blog story is false OR they're both false and/or embellished. The first blog stated that the blogger saw Gerry and his friend take off with 2 drunk girls on a Saturday night and then this new blog has that he had to ask permission to go out with this blogger guy and he wasn't allowed to. First, I can't imagine Gerry asking any woman other than his mother for permission to do something and two, he's been out and about all over NYC so why would he have to ask his "girlfriend" anything? Something smells fishy in NYC. LOL

I also find it very hard to believe Gerry would "take off" with drunk girls. Just seems beneath him, especially being sober for 10 years. As someone who has been clean from drugs for almost 22 years, I would never "take off" with someone who was using . . . no matter how hot he was or how much of a sure thing it would be.

Just isn't Gerry's style . . . no way, no how. Don't care what anyone says.

Lisa