Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
GreenEyes

Anyone seen this picture before?

Whoa. THank you for pointing out the "mackage". It's definitely "defined".

Great interview too, I really love reading interviews from early on in his career.

I hope all of you have seen that mini video of Gerry coming out of that swamp water in Dracula yelling "Fooking hell." Hope I can say that here! Anyway, I think it is for download in the multimedia area of Gals. It's worth the download (1.41MB) to see it.

Kathy

Just checked Multimedia under Dracula and it's there for download. Those of you who are new should see this. Really funny!!

Kathy

I hope all of you have seen that mini video of Gerry coming out of that swamp water in Dracula yelling "Fooking hell." Hope I can say that here! Anyway, I think it is for download in the multimedia area of Gals. It's worth the download (1.41MB) to see it.

Kathy

Just checked Multimedia under Dracula and it's there for download. Those of you who are new should see this. Really funny!!

Kathy

It's also on the extras on the DVD. Part of it, I think. The whole thing? I'm not sure now . . . :lol:

Lisa

Wow! Thanks, girls! Great find! Just loved the pictures, I've never seen them before... he's so young there :wuv: And the article is so nice, I also remembered that "Fooking hell" video during reading it. Thanks again :thankyou:

Looks very circa "One More Kiss" to me... hmm...

(Nice flippage, frannie!)

Great job finding that! I swear I thought I've seen every picture ever of the man, GREAT FIND!!!!!

Oh my long haired & barefoot, love that look! Awesome finds.

:yourock:

Girl...that was a great find. :yay: I've looked almost everywhere..High and Low to find new pictures and I have never come across this one....My My My he looks gorgeous! :cunning: Thanks again Sweetie!

Blessings and love,

Elizabeth

OHHHHHHH! The Scottish Spread! :galdown:

Those last pictures posted were taken during Lucy Sullivan. He's even holding the flowers (or weeds) he gives Lucy in their first full episode together. LOVE LOVE LOVE the middle one!!! :yummy:

Can't stop staring at the mackage.............(gulp) :pant:

:omg: GE! I've never seen that before!!

(Looks like the image is reversed. G's face looks that way to me anyway. WOW!) I'd love to see that article!

boy doesn't he look young? I too would love to read that article

These are GREAT finds!!! :clap:

Thank you! Danielle and Chelle! :thankyou: