Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Gerry at The Police Concert To Benefit Thirteen/WNET & WLIW21

Guest Nay

Oh, I saw the Police twice on this reunion tour. The first time I saw them was 1983 and they were just as incredible this time around. Oh and P.S.- Sting is one hot 57 year old.

Chrissy

Great Pics!!

I saw The Police last year when they came to Dallas. It was an incredible show. I'm sure Gerry enjoyed himself -- and didn't have to pay the hundreds of dollars that those tickets were going for last year!!

I saw them too in Australia and whilst I'd been waiting for 20 years, it was all worth it. BUT the one who really 'rung my bells' was the short guy sizzling on lead guitar - Andy Summers.

Edited by Nay

Being a Police fan as a teenager and later a Sting fan, this made my day to see favorite men together. Both men look great - Sting is so sexy and handsome and Gerry is just as sexy and handsome as ever. Thanks for posting. :)

I would have loved to been there myself.

Oh WOW, what a great picture. They both look stunning. Sting looks awesome for being 57 yrs old. LOVE the open shirts Ger's been wearing. VERA VERA SEXY! :yummy:

UM.....You tell my reaction to these together!! Hence.....new sig! :cunning:

:D Frannie

UM.....You tell my reaction to these together!! Hence.....new sig! :cunning:

:D Frannie

Oh, and I am sooooo jealous of your beautiful sig! They are gorgeous.

Chrissy

Thanks! Stef! And Thank you! Dallas! For the article! :D

The new pictures show the young lady GB is with? Is that the "Miss Iceland" he has been seen with in the past? She always seems to be turning away from the cameras...

:wave:

I sure am being nosey this morning!

Thanks Chelle! Aren't they sweet? It's nice to know they still hang out.

Nice to see Gerry and Emmy together again..she's beautiful!

The new pictures show the young lady GB is with? Is that the "Miss Iceland" he has been seen with in the past? She always seems to be turning away from the cameras...

Are you referring to the lady in the flowery shorts - I think that was a passer by and not somebody he was with.

Moira

Are you referring to the lady in the flowery shorts - I think that was a passer by and not somebody he was with.

Moira

Yup. Seems to be someone who just happened to be there when he opened the doors. Imagine her surprise! :lol: I would have passed out!

Lisa

Wow....seeing Gerry and Emmy together....COOL! Yeah I agree I think the girl is just a passerby and of course was stopped in her tracks when G walked out the door! Like ....who wouldn't?? :p

:wave: Frannie

Emmy Rossum was also at the concert:

Gerry & Emmy

I see Gerry and Emmy together again.. (This is very beautiful) ..Very sweet pics!!

Edited by KUBRA

Well Emmy is legal now I wonder would she go for Gerry? Hum... They look cute together.

Cassie

:wuv: WOW how amazing to see Emmy and Gerry going to a concert together! It is soooo cute! He always gets that "Phantom" look when he poses with her... :phantom2: guess old habits die hard eh? :embarassed: I'm embarassed to say I didn't recognize her at first and thought it was just one of his assistants...oops! I am so glad that they keep "in touch"... I'm just an old softy....sigh![/size]

Edited by may

yeah gerry and emmy. :/ i think they are just friends they do look great together hehe

same here lisa i would so pass out to if i saw him lol

wonderful picts! :drool1:

The photo of Emmy Rossum and Gerry was originally posted on Emmy's Myspace page and then was picked up on JustJared. She also wrote the following:

Last week, I went to the last EVER Police concert in NYC at Madison Square Garden. It was pretty fantastic. I'm a huge Sting fan (Every Breath was one of my favorite songs growing up) and it was awesome to see him live. At the very end of show, before the encore, he took his shirt off and a bunch of girls came on stage and shaved off his mountain man beard. I suppose that was symbolic gesture to mark the end of the tour . But whatever the reason, everyone just screamed even louder. I'm posting a pic of Sting I took at the concert as they played their encore. I saw a bunch friends at the concert too. In fact, Gerard Butler (my co-star from Phantom of the Opera) was there and we had a great time, sat next to each other and got to catch up. He's the best big brother in the world, I'm posting a pic we snapped together.

The photo of Emmy Rossum and Gerry was originally posted on Emmy's Myspace page and then was picked up on JustJared. She also wrote the following:

Last week, I went to the last EVER Police concert in NYC at Madison Square Garden. It was pretty fantastic. I'm a huge Sting fan (Every Breath was one of my favorite songs growing up) and it was awesome to see him live. At the very end of show, before the encore, he took his shirt off and a bunch of girls came on stage and shaved off his mountain man beard. I suppose that was symbolic gesture to mark the end of the tour . But whatever the reason, everyone just screamed even louder. I'm posting a pic of Sting I took at the concert as they played their encore. I saw a bunch friends at the concert too. In fact, Gerard Butler (my co-star from Phantom of the Opera) was there and we had a great time, sat next to each other and got to catch up. He's the best big brother in the world, I'm posting a pic we snapped together.

I just read that on her Live Journal, too. I think it's wonderful that they're still close friends, and that she sees him as a big brother. What a beautiful and special relationship they developed. I'm sure it was just as special for him as it was for her.

Lisa

Aww. "best big brother in the world"..That is absolutely adorable. I imagine he would be a really great relative, rather protective too. You can tell he really values friendships, relationships, and his family.