Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
patsyb

Reelz Channel RocknRolla

Here is a link to the Reelz Channel coverage for RocknRolla at ComicCon.

Gerry features throughout the trailer clips and also briefly towards the end of the video.

http://www.reelzchannel.com/article/672/gu...talk-rocknrolla

I hope you enjoy. I'm not sure whether this is suitable for Multimedia or not. Perhaps the ladies will advise.

Thanks Darling...I love the part where Gerry says.."Where's Reverse?"..OMG his beautiful Scottish accent makes me go wild :drool1::pant::cunning: ...Whewww!!!

Thanks again!

Thank you Patsy! I can't wait for this movie!

He can't wait to see it... heh, no baby, it's we can't wait to see it! :D

Thanks for this video! :thankyou: Though I'm not a huge fan of Guy Ritchie's movies, but I'll watch it anyway because of Gerry. Well, I'll watch anything if Gerry will be there.

But what I don't like at all - they still can't say his name correct. He talks about the correct spelling of his name almost in every interview but there are no changes. Guess, it's hopeless. Maybe for me it's very easy because our ukrainian (or russian) "r" is even harder than the scottish one... I don't know :confused: Maybe he got used to that already... All I know is that he is very polite and patient to the media.

Edited by Alissiya

Thanks for the Video!!! I cannot wait to see it!!! He cracks me up "Abandon ship." :funnyup:

I'm pleased you all like the video.

But what I don't like at all - they still can't say his name correct. He talks about the correct spelling of his name almost in every interview but there are no changes. Guess, it's hopeless. Maybe for me it's very easy because our ukrainian (or russian) "r" is even harder than the scottish one... I don't know :confused: Maybe he got used to that already... All I know is that he is very polite and patient to the media.

Alissiya,

I know exactly what you mean. It grates on me every time I hear Gerry's full name mispronounced. I guess we need to do what he seems to do ... just let it go over our heads and not worry about it unduly.

Welcome to GALS. I hope you enjoy your time here.

edited because I cannae spell for toffee today.

Edited by patsyb

Thanks, Patsy!

Great find!

:hearts:

Hugs,

Katie

Edited to add: I see our wonderful Abrock has added the video to our multimedia section here.

Thank you, SMelicious!

Pasty, I guess you right, it's the only way :( Maybe he also tired to correct them all the time. But still it's so... :grrr: Yes, exactly!

And thanks so much for welcoming! I really enjoy my time here! Just reading all your posts - it's a great fun itself, and to participate in all discussions it's soo cool :dancer: So thanks again!

:hugs: