Gerard Butler GALS

could us GALS possibly forget about Terry? :gg1: :gg2: easily one of Gerry's sexiest roles yet. Sure, AJ is a b**** at the end...

all the more to love him, right? :p

Posted Image

Posted Image*THUD* arms.... :eye:

Posted Image :omfb:

I liked Terry until the end of the movie. He hit her, and that is a big no no for me. I can never like a guy who hits women. She didn't have to kill him though, maybe just knocked him unconcious. I think they should have went for the alternate ending, where he at least dies more heroic.

yea, they really should have used the alternate ending. I mean, Terry was a great character, UNTIL he smacked Lara. thorought the movie they played up the idea that Terry was going to help her out, and then he betrays her. in the alternate ending, sure, he mentions that he could have taken the box, but at least he didn't, and he was shot in an attmpt to help Lara.

plus, 7500 tarts would hate AJ for killing our g-man! :p

Posted Imagesee that? THAT is dead Terry, which is a very, VERY VERY upsetting sight! :tissues:

Edited by Katelyn D

I liked Terry until the end of the movie. He hit her, and that is a big no no for me. I can never like a guy who hits women. She didn't have to kill him though, maybe just knocked him unconcious.  I think they should have went for the alternate ending, where he at least dies more heroic.

What? You mean the movie doesn't finish here? :o

Posted Image

:wink:

Sass

Edited by Sassy86

I've got a little confession to make-- :unsure: I don't watch the real ending anymore...ever...I just can't seem to get off the boat :gg1: (GOD bless DVD's slow motion- zoom ) And then that interview were they told them" to just go for it"

*mind enters gutter and prepares for looooong stay*

:gg2: :gg2:

ah TR2, the world is introduced to a beefy naughty Scot named Terry. Yum!

First time I heard of GB, i mentioned him to my sis and she said, Oh i know him from TR2. My sis is a HUGE fan of A.J. She has a lesbatronic crush on her big time. So I always joke to her that if we sat down and watched the flick together, we'd be drooling over two very different things. :lol:

So, I was watching the "real" ending yesterday via a fan video...and that look Terry gives Lara after smacking her, the look when she's slowly and painfully getting back to her feet, kind of a taunting "what you gonna do NOW?" look.

Hit a sore spot with me. Reminds me of boys I would get in a fight with when I was a kid (I was a tomboy) and when they would get the best of me, and give me that same type of look. The look of "I'm a boy, you're a girl, you're a PANSY. Whatchya gonna do now, little girl?"

:angry:

She didn't have to kill him though, maybe just knocked him unconcious.

See, this is something I've never understood, why so many people say this. Had she not shot him, he would have shot HER. He was pulling his gun out, he was willing to kill her for the money. If she'd knocked him unconscious, then what? Take him back to prison? And in the process he possibly breaks free and kills her anyway? Or goes back for the box? She can't risk that. He's dangerous and she knows is. I'm glad she shot him, she had to.

Not trying to pick an argument or anything, Perrin, :) I've just heard a lot of people say this so I had to get on my soap box...I'm done now!

It's like Jessica Rabbit - Terry's not really bad, it's just the way he was written. (Characters assume a life of their own for me.) But after spending two hours trailing after LC you can hardly condemn the IMPULSE to knock her down even if one cannot condone the act! (And if push comes to shove who would I rather see on the floor of the cave? Lara or Terry? Hmmmm. . . )

Guest Beanie

Ok, am I the only degenerate that finds Terry's angry face at the end totally hot? I dunno - that totally dangerous look just does it for me sometimes. (totally, totally kink... and no, I am NOT into s&m -- just sayin'....) :handsface:

Terry when he's angry and reaching for his gun - so strong and powerful :Devil:

Johnny when he's falling apart - so weak and needy :cry:

THIS IS HOW WE GET OURSELVES INTO TROUBLE! :eye: But, as long as its only in movieland, you are not alone. Wiping out 3/4's of the world to keep Terry alive seems a small price to pay sometimes :unsure: ?

She didn't have to kill him though, maybe just knocked him unconcious.

See, this is something I've never understood, why so many people say this. Had she not shot him, he would have shot HER. He was pulling his gun out, he was willing to kill her for the money. If she'd knocked him unconscious, then what? Take him back to prison? And in the process he possibly breaks free and kills her anyway? Or goes back for the box? She can't risk that. He's dangerous and she knows is. I'm glad she shot him, she had to.

Not trying to pick an argument or anything, Perrin, :) I've just heard a lot of people say this so I had to get on my soap box...I'm done now!

Me thinks you are trying to pick a fight Abrock. :p

What you wrote makes sense, she probably did do the right thing. I'm just tired that the majority of Gerry's characters die or have unhappy endings.

What I don't get is why she didn't take advantage of him while he was handcuffed on the floor, she could have spared a few minutes.

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa!! These pics are deliscious...lol, I may have to save the pic of Gerry and Angie shagging to show My husband--he didn't believe me that they kissed in the movie!! I seemed to recall that! He said but it's a "kids" movie LOL! He saw it too isn't that funny?