Gerard Butler GALS

8/9 - Sting & Trudie's Fun Night Out

heISmyGspot

www.nypost.com

STING and Trudie Styler kept rocking after the last Police concert of all time was over at Madison Square Garden Thursday.

After midnight, the couple headed downtown to The Box, where they watched the freaky performers up close from a booth with friends including Gerard Butler.

"Sting looked dapper in tux pants and a tux shirt, and Trudie was in tight jeans. They were drinking champagne," said our source. "So many women were hitting on Gerard, but [at the end of the night] he left alone."

At one point during the Box show, an overweight male performer, wearing a blond wig and tassels on his nipples, was swinging from a huge chandelier when he dropped onto Styler's lap. "He hit Trudie, but she wasn't hurt," said our spy. "She fell over but was laughing. She and Sting were acting like teenagers and making out all night."

Earlier, at the Garden, Styler rocked about 20 rows back from the stage with Rolling Stone publisher Jann Wenner and Bruce Springsteen and his wife, Patty Scialfa. Leonardo DiCaprio was also there, eating a hot dog next to Leighton Meester and her boyfriend, Sebastian Stan.

Sting had his furry beard shaved backstage by two hot blondes using an electric razor and, later, by the same babes using cream and a manual razor - to the delight of concertgoers, who got to watch both sessions on a video screen.

Meanwhile, over in Central Park, a slew of stars got caught in the rain during the final number of "Hair" at the Public Theater.

While the cast, led by former "Spring Awakening" duo Jonathan Groff and Lea Michele, sang "Let the Sunshine In," the heavens opened up, soaking Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Josh Lucas, Marisa Tomei, Geraldo Rivera and Bee Shaffer.

After the deluge, plenty of nonboldface ticket holders were happy to jump onstage with the cast to dance during the finale.

Wonder why he left alone? Oh I know.......he's being faithful to me! :p hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe............he

:wave: Frannie

If I think I understand Gerry, he was in the midst of a shallow, uninteresring, boring night in NYC. Believe me GB, there are very real people in NYC, sorry that you do not have access to them because of your status in the movie industry. Don't get me wrong I like Sting too and his ability to sustain a remarkable sex life with Trudie. Where was your Trudie?. Gerry, I know you are in the middle of reading Philip Roth the author of "Elegy". Did Lolita and the book close on your chest in your sumptious loft over looking the streets of Manhattan????

Wonder why he left alone? Oh I know.......he's being faithful to me! :p hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe............he

Oh, he is such a good boy.....But, I hate to put it to you, Frannie.....he maybe was faithful to you, but he left alone because he was on his way to MY house......<evil chuckle>

He left alone...doesn't mean he didn't meet someone at another place...or even back at his apartment. That man alone at night just doesn't seem to be right...to much manness to share.

I am glad Gerry is having a great time in NYC but I hate to see that he went home alone. I know he is just waiting on Fran!!!!

You GALS are cracking me up!!!

Jeanette

I am glad Gerry is having a great time in NYC but I hate to see that he went home alone. I know he is just waiting on Fran!!!!

I like to think he's having a great time...but you never know. It's got be alot of fun in the

beginning to meet all these other celebrites and go to concerts and premieres and parties,

but like anything else it could get old after awhile.

He may already have something going on in his personal life too. If he is that's great..and better still

that no one has found out about it yet!

Here's a question for you....if you were at a club and you saw Gerry was there sitting with some people would you

go over to him? I'd like to think I wouldn't care where I met Gerry as long as I could say a few words to him...

but I'm not sure a club atmosphere would be ideal for me. I wouldn't want to feel like I was another woman

"hitting" on Gerry. The fantasy would be him coming over to talk to me....(yeah, that's why they call

them fantasies).

Oh, he is such a good boy.....But, I hate to put it to you, Frannie.....he maybe was faithful to you, but he left alone because he was on his way to MY house......<evil chuckle>

OUCH! I almost believed ya than I thought about it.......nah! :lalala::D

:funnyface: Frannie

I like to think he's having a great time...but you never know. It's got be alot of fun in the

beginning to meet all these other celebrites and go to concerts and premieres and parties,

but like anything else it could get old after awhile.

He may already have something going on in his personal life too. If he is that's great..and better still

that no one has found out about it yet!

Here's a question for you....if you were at a club and you saw Gerry was there sitting with some people would you

go over to him? I'd like to think I wouldn't care where I met Gerry as long as I could say a few words to him...

but I'm not sure a club atmosphere would be ideal for me. I wouldn't want to feel like I was another woman

"hitting" on Gerry. The fantasy would be him coming over to talk to me....(yeah, that's why they call

them fantasies).

In my fantasies I would walk up to him and be all cool and confident and strike up a converstaion that would lead him to think i was witty and charming. But knowing me, I would silently be freaking out and just stare at him with a dumbfounded expression on my face. I doubt I would even have the courage to go up to him. Sad but true. LOL

I don't think I would approach him in a club unless I felt he was giving me the eye. I guess at my age and Gerry's too we are both 38 a club is finding a good time for the night and not a lasting relationship. If I was to meet him I'd rather it be in a more random place.

Moira

www.nypost.com

STING and Trudie Styler kept rocking after the last Police concert of all time was over at Madison Square Garden Thursday.

After midnight, the couple headed downtown to The Box, where they watched the freaky performers up close from a booth with friends including Gerard Butler.

"Sting looked dapper in tux pants and a tux shirt, and Trudie was in tight jeans. They were drinking champagne," said our source. "So many women were hitting on Gerard, but [at the end of the night] he left alone."

At one point during the Box show, an overweight male performer, wearing a blond wig and tassels on his nipples, was swinging from a huge chandelier when he dropped onto Styler's lap. "He hit Trudie, but she wasn't hurt," said our spy. "She fell over but was laughing. She and Sting were acting like teenagers and making out all night."

Earlier, at the Garden, Styler rocked about 20 rows back from the stage with Rolling Stone publisher Jann Wenner and Bruce Springsteen and his wife, Patty Scialfa. Leonardo DiCaprio was also there, eating a hot dog next to Leighton Meester and her boyfriend, Sebastian Stan.

Sting had his furry beard shaved backstage by two hot blondes using an electric razor and, later, by the same babes using cream and a manual razor - to the delight of concertgoers, who got to watch both sessions on a video screen.

Meanwhile, over in Central Park, a slew of stars got caught in the rain during the final number of "Hair" at the Public Theater.

While the cast, led by former "Spring Awakening" duo Jonathan Groff and Lea Michele, sang "Let the Sunshine In," the heavens opened up, soaking Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Josh Lucas, Marisa Tomei, Geraldo Rivera and Bee Shaffer.

After the deluge, plenty of nonboldface ticket holders were happy to jump onstage with the cast to dance during the finale.

cool article thanks

In my fantasies I would walk up to him and be all cool and confident and strike up a converstaion that would lead him to think i was witty and charming. But knowing me, I would silently be freaking out and just stare at him with a dumbfounded expression on my face. I doubt I would even have the courage to go up to him. Sad but true. LOL

If it's any consolation to you, Jenny.....I would be right there silently freakin out looking just as stupid...lol OR.......I wouldn't be able to shut my mouth and make a total fool of myself. But I am with Moira......unless he was giving ME the eye in a club scene, I would rather randomly walk into him somewhere else....like at the grocery store or something.

www.nypost.com

Okay I'll get in on this one. Gerry you should have invited myself and my husband. He would have never said no to hanging out with the "300" star and maybe just maybe I could have talked you into introducing me to Sting and his wife. Big Sting fan............ maybe next time.

Oh, you still would have gone home alone but I would have been pleased with the out come.

Seeing You, Sting and Trudie in one night. Who wouldn't want that..........

Glad to see you're enjoying yourself.

:)

I find it interesting that even with so many women hitting on him, he goes home alone. I think that he has discovered that one night of whatever isn't worth the publicity when the women don't keep quiet. He has Lolita to keep him happy!

I agree with you, laxmom, there would be way too much bad publicity if Gerry had been seen leaving with a woman. From what I’ve read, it seems as if Gerry behaved himself and not acting like an idiot like Sting and Trudie Styler were (no offense to them but I’m glad to hear that Gerry can go out during the night and not get drunk and make out with a woman where all can see, keep on behaving yourself, Gerry, both in public and in private because we all know there are women out there who would love to say they’ve slept with Gerry; and we all know the bad publicity that would follow that). And yes, I agree with you GALS, Gerry went home to all of us, lol, but we all kept our mouths wisely shut afterwards because we don’t want to get our darling into trouble. I don’t know if Gerry had fun but if I was hanging out with a teenage acting people (who are in no way teenagers), I know I wouldn’t be enjoying myself, and I would go home as soon as possible. No offense to anyone who likes to go out at night and drink a bit, but I’m not the party type, so Gerry, we got to do all our partying at home, lol.

I think that Gerry is a very, very smart man. He knew that since he was at such a public event that if he went home with someone it would be very noticeable. Gerry hates his private life being public fodder, and this was NOT the situation where you just go home with someone and keep it private. Besdies, I wonder how many times he really does just "go home" with someone, and how much of that is BS from people who just need to talk about him.

I think it's odd that the reporter needed to "report" that in the first place. What does that have anything to do with the main idea of the artilcle? Nothing . . . just something to write about Gerry.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

I don't hold fast to celebrity siting reports, remember they are trying to make a sale. It wouldn't get sold if all they wrote were everyone enjoyed an evening out downtown at The Box. I'm sure we've all acted like fools at some point in our lives.

In fact an evening out is suppose to be fun and relaxing. When I'm at home I'm suppose to be the mature adult setting rules and boundaries.

So Gerry jump in a water fountain with me and dance. Then you can go home alone.

Edited by Avivid Mind

Guest DonnaKat

When I'm at home I'm suppose to be the mature adult setting rules and boundaries.

Is that how it's supposed to work???

Uh oh.

**puts away toys**

**cleans silly string from light fixtures**

**removes tutu from cat**

**puts on clothing**

When I'm at home I'm suppose to be the mature adult setting rules and boundaries.

Is that how it's supposed to work???

Uh oh.

**puts away toys**

**cleans silly string from light fixtures**

**removes tutu from cat**

**puts on clothing**

***Note to self- do not drink at computer when reading DonnaKat's posts...

Edited by gindolin