Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) Continues

Ooooh! On the 11th night of Christmas Gerry brought to me:

A SEXAY phone call!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mmmmmm... Come on over, baby...

Barb, Relax... No use worrying yourself into twitches, luv... You'll be ok!

Edited by id_pick_erik

Holy crap Bethy! What were you looking up to find THAT?

I was looking for a whip keychain for my cousin for Christmas! :cunning:

I saw that paddle and said.. SARAH! :mopboyerik:

Ok, here are the pics from last night.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c246/emmsb/J...istmas%20Party/

I look shocking - I always seem to get a HUGE double chin in pics - I promise it's not there in real life!

Damn that looked like fun!

You are so cute! :;):

So, I finally started adding showtunes to my yahoo launchcast station, and PONR just came on....sometimes I forget how Gerry can cover my skin with gooseflesh just with his voice.

(although fans of Patrick Wilson keep recommending all this Disney crap to me...jeez, I just wanna hear him sing Full Monty, people!)

Mell I am so jealous! I have never been to a concert in my whole entire life....let alone an awesome U2 one! I had such a good sleep last night, you must of cheered my spirits. ::D:

Mell I am so jealous! I have never been to a concert in my whole entire life....let alone an awesome U2 one! I had such a good sleep last night, you must of cheered my spirits. ::D:

Hooray! Glad someone got some sleep last night!

Oh, let me clear up...I am NOT going to the U2 concert...my buddy is. But I'm jealous of his tickets!

Hi Gals

Just wanted to share these good news with you.

I'm still a bit dumbstruck. I was informed by letter today that I will get a pay rise of about 80$ per month from January 06. I really didn't expect this. They also paid these 60 hours overtime, which is really a nice Christmas gift.

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but the next thought that came to me mind was, that it felt a bit like bribery.

The current mood in the company is very bad, very good people are leaving and I think that they just had to do something. (that doesn't mean I am very good :;): )

The thing is that there is no general pay rise for next year, only for extraordinary work, and that is also stated in the letter. It also says, that they value my excellent work and would really like me to continue to do so.

After all the trouble of the last months, this was very unexpected.

The letter was signed by the personnel manager and by the new manager of the buying department. He just recently started and has a lot of ideas, and the most gorgeous eyelashes.

Our department had the Christmas dinner tonight. We are overall about 22 people and as I came a bit late to the restaurant, the only free seat was beside this new guy. At first I felt rather uncomfortable, but he is easy to chat with. He is goodlooking, about 40, married with two kids (of course) and during the evening I had a hard time not to be caught staring at his eyelashes when looking at his profile.

On the eleventh night of Christmas Gerry came to me

taking me to Paris to see the Palais Garnier and meeting Erik there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Off to bed, night GALS, hope everyone can sleep tight and has nice Gerry dreams

:kisswink:

Hey Everyone,

I spent most of the day trying to get Michaels room back together. The kids were having so much fun in there that I finally gave up and we all built a fort. I guess I will clean it all up over the weekend when the newness of the room wears off.

It is soooooo cold here. Hybernation has kicked in and I am refusing to leave the house when it is this cold. Poor Brent has to work outside in this weather every day. I miss living in Florida right now.

What happened to the scheduled chats? Are we not chatting anymore. It was so much fun when we had a whole bunch of people in there. Couldn't keep up with what anyone was saying but it was fun trying.

I hope you all have a good night.

Sweet Dreams,

Suz :santaclaus:

Hooray! Glad someone got some sleep last night!

Awww, sorry you didn't hun. I didn't interupt any sleep did I?

Nope, because I messaged you first! :smile: I woke up, couldn't go back to sleep, so I put on Mrs. Brown...and thought I'd message ya. My new meds are keeping me up, I think. I still don't feel tired, and that's very unlike me. But this could be a good thing...

Okay GALS, I'm camping out here tonight until about midnight. It's 8:30 where I am...so I'll be here in between frantic paper revisions.

Posted Image

Gee...where is everyone? No new posts in over two hours!

:mopboyattila:

Well...son doesn't have strep or mono! Just, apparently, a strange virus going around...doctor's seen a lot of it....bad sore throat for days! Yuck! Had a lovely day with son...he helped fold some laundry, and we chatted, and he helped me vacuum scatter rugs...I was a :mopboyjackie: cleaning whirling dervish today!! Hubby's home safe. He noticed how terrific everything looked (only the dining room still looks like Gerry-gift central!) and he enjoyed his home-cooked dinner! :mopboycreedy:

:mopboybeowulf:

Mailman (Gary...same guy for the 20+ years we've lived here!) brought mail to the house...including a package I mailed yesterday....without postage! Now even the postal carrier knows I've lost it! LOL!! Youshi (yes, Youshi) a window clerk at Wilton PO thought Posted Image

was my husband. ::D: ..why? Just because I have Gerry's face plastered on my address labels and stickers? I laughted and told him...oh, I wish! :rotflmao:

:mopboyerik:

Risa...what nice news about the raise and the overtime! Hopefully the job will be enjoyable and not so stressful once 'Mr. Eyelash" has had a chance to implement his management plan.

:mopboyethan: The pics you posted are two of my favorites! :mopboyjohnnie:

Weezee...so sweet Michael is enjoying his room! I remember making forts with the kids! I used to be able to actually crawl around on my knees :mopboyjohnnie: and join them, and give 'em rides back then! I hate cold feet/toes! :mopboyterry: I'm a double-socks and Dearfoam ankle high slippers kinda gal myself! :mopboystranger:

I'm spicing things up for myself tonight by dropping random mopboys into my text wherever :mopboybeowulf: the spirit moves me!

Candy! Good to hear you had a nice sleep! Isn't it so restoritive? Makes ya feel so on-top-of-the-world! :;): :mopboymarek:

Abrock, I enjoyed Mrs. Brown...not exactly a fast-paced movie, but more my lazy-rainy-day type. For an early role, that was a pretty good part for Gerry! I recently 'gifted' Beachie with a pic of HRH from the 'swim' scene for her 'collection'! :tasty: Unfortunately, it's not suitable for posting here! :cunning:

Off to keep the hubs company for a bit...

Night to all!

And may we all have luscious Gerry daydreams, dreams and thoughts!!

:xmas:

Barbara

Hey Barb! Glad the hubby got home safely!

I'll probably finish Mrs. Brown tonight after I get home...or....just go to bed...haven't decided.

Sorry I've been absent all day - busy work day and then had dinner with my dad and my uncle (I haven't seen my uncle in probably 8 years). It was very nice, and got good news at work - double the expected bonuses for me and some of my staff (that will make them very happy). I didn't even expect a bonus (I put myself in for $0) because I made a large error earlier this year that cost us a big penalty for a tax return not paid on time. I figured it was my fault we had to pay the penalty so I told my boss I didn't think it was fair to give me a bonus. He not only insisted on giving me a bonus but then told me to make it double what it has been in previous years (as a % of salary)!! The company has done exceptionally well this year - bottom line profit is about 50% more than last year - so he wanted to reward the people he considers his top employees and I'm honored he still puts me in that category (I didn't feel I deserved it this year for various reasons, but he did and you feel pretty stupid sitting there arguing with your boss that you really aren't as good as he thinks you are!)

I've been working on some Christmas gifts the past few days (still not done but will finish this weekend) and will begin mailing off cards to you GALS this weekend too. Hopefully I'll have a bit more "play" time here over the weekend, but I do have TONS of gift wrapping to do - oh, and I still haven't put up a single decoration - my naked tree is a disgrace, so tomorrow the stuff is being hauled upstairs and we are going to get the Christmas spirit going around this house. I have a big collection of Santas and only the new ones I bought this year are out right now!

Oh, and I got to see the pictures from our Christmas party today (we used a professional photographer and he took nearly 500 pictures at the party) here is one of me and my hubby. I'm printing copies of it for our parents for Christmas.

Posted Image

I love the pic, Sporran! Your hubby looks familiar somehow. Not that I know him, because I'm sure I don't, but he reminds me of someone...can't place who. Okay, now it's gonna bug me!

Heya GALS

Another one here who has been MIA all day! We had a garage sale this morning, so we got rid of some junk - which was great.

Thanks for all your kind words about Alex. He is much better, and has gone out with Simon.

Its about a million degrees here again. We just had a big summer storm, so that has cooled things down a bit.

Sporran - love the pic!

And Risa - how could you not say anything???? If that was me (especially after a few wines) I would have had to have said something.

Candy! Good to hear you had a nice sleep! Isn't it so restoritive? Makes ya feel so on-top-of-the-world!

Well I certainly needed it...I have had rehearsals all dy and tommorow is the performance. I am a wee bit stressed now, hopefully tonight will be another good sleep.

Hey, Candy!

Break a leg!! Hope the performance goes smoothly...don't stress....I bet you'll be terrific!

Susan! Congratulations!! What delightful news for you...and just in time for the film festival and Vegas! :woo:

Your hubs does look familiar...an actor, perhaps, Abrock? Hmmm....

and have fun decorating! I'm still adding ornaments to our tree, a little at a time...and my hubs and daughter still have to do theirs...Steven did his Friday afternoon!

Sarah! Glad Alex is getting better ~ I hate the heat...couldn't live in the tropics!

What's happened to our Gerry lusting, ladies? Actually, we're not ladies...we're GALS...and we're supposed to be Gerry lusting...guess we'll chalk it up to holiday overload! :;):

At least some more pictures...come on GALS!! Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ooohhh...and those lips! Posted Image

Mmmm, mmmm, good! :;):

Ok...it's past 2:30am! I'm heading in to bed!

Night!

Hugs,

Barb

Break a leg Candy!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Hi Gals, a newbie here. Seems like I missed most of you today. Hope it was a fun day for you all. I had breakfast with a friend and her mum, lovely, then took my 89 year old Dad out for his birthday, checked to see if I needed more Christmas presents (yep, I need three more), played with the dogs, then watched some TV - Good Will Hunting and Shawshank Redemption.

So a reasonably good day.

Catch you all tomorow I hope

Welcome Terry's witch. I love your siggy. I caught myself just sitting here staring at it. You need to post alot just so I can look at it.

Sporran-your picture is lovely. Congrats on the big bonus.

Becozy-you want lust, you got it babe.

I fell behind somewhere back on the 7th or 8th night of Christmas so I am going to go straight for 12. On the 12th night of Christmas Gerry gave to me: wonderful friends who call themselves GALS....I love you all.

Thanks to this guy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh, I am in a mood. The things I could do to him right now.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

He is so freaking hot. I don't think I have ever seen a bad picture of him. Just imagine what it would be like to be his love interest. Just the simple things like having him brush the hair away from your face with those hands. *Sigh* To get to kiss those lips. To have those eyes look into yours full of LUST........

How was that becozy? A little better?

To get to meet Billy.......... :spontaneous: :pant2: :mouthmaulme: :igotgals::gerrygasm:

Good Mornin' Gals!!

Sings:

"On the 10th night of Christmas, the G-Man came to me, with a sexy grin and a glass of something good to drink"

(Though I would happily drink from him, neck, whatever, water off the chest you name it Oh boy!)

I LOVE This pic can't ya tell!

Posted Image

Mornin Gals

Rush, that pic was just the "pic me up" I needed LOL

Sporran, Hi nice to see ya!!! Glad you had a good time and :woo: for bonuses!

Sarah, glad Alex is feeling better.

Weez, what a sweet, lovely sentiment.

Ok so I so don't know where I am, I'm gonna steal Weez's idea and skip to the end, on the 12th day of Christmas Gerry brought to me 12 new reasons to lust after his lucious self.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll post the other nine as I go today....

Dawn

Ok, weezee!! That's what I'm talkin' about!! What pics!! That look in his eyes in each of them....come here and :spontaneous: me, baby!! Lovely, lovely!!

Rush...Oh, yes!! More of that :bouncydrool: look.... :heat:

Dawn...nice idea...spread the Gerry (oh, don't we wish! :tasty: ) uh...pictures, over the day, throught your posts...

:mopboyerik: shhh...don't squee too loudly...

And check out this...this clickable goes to the link of the bigger than screen size pic of himself. Click once and it's large....click twice and it is gigantic!! (Just like 'it ' would be if it were just us alone with Gerry :cunning: ...if you have dial-up, you may want to not click...Posted Image

Off to do some errands and shopping...

Lovely day to all you gals,

And remember...think lovely :gbflame: thoughts....of kissing Gerry under the Mistletoe!! :candycane:Posted Image

Oh, now I know why this :bell: reminds me of Gerry....

Becozy and Dawn: Mmm Hmm!

Rush, that pic was just the "pic me up" I needed LOL

Glad to pick ya up, Dawn!!

Dawn that pic of Gerry on the ground sure looks like he needs to be woken UP mmmm!!!

:inlove:

Good afternoon or evening GALs

I slept until 11.30 a.m. this morning, so I can't say I have done a lot so far and won't. Nice pics, I mean Barb, the huge almost lifesize string pic...... don't know why my mouse always stops scrolling when reaching his swim trunks.

I will go to a Christmas concert later on (like every year) And the singers, a Swedish/German couple invite all the people afterwards for Christmas cookies and Scandinavian Glögg (which is according to my dictionary in English, mulled claret ?????)

So here are some wet Gerry and Gerry cleavage pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This sweaty chest does things to me...........

Posted Image

Hope you all had a nice day so far.

Risa