Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) Continues

Amen Sporran! Like you would be distracted with his "deformity" when you've got the rest of his beautiful and gorgeous self to contend with....

Oh and for the record, I too would choose Erik over the 3 BUT attila is such a close 2nd that it's not even funny.

Hi Sweeties!

Wow a new floor already? You go you lusty lasses! :woo:

Abrock - always love it when you bring out the "sweater for two"! Nothing better than a snuggly with the Ger-bear under there, lol

Bethy - yes, we must talk Vegas girl! My mom and sis are coming out with us too as they are going to vacation and meet up with my aunt - so we won't have to fly or travel alone! Thank God! You and I would have totally gotten lost, we only know PA, LOL Well, at least you went to New York recently - i've been to nowheresville. we'll talk soon babes :dance3: And only 5 minutes under the kilt? no no - ask queen of the kinks & vanilla, you deserve more! :rotflmao:

I'm so in an Attila mood tonight - read a fanfic RR about him last night that I absolutely loved - and am missing my DVD as I lent it out and want it back badly! I'm taking :mopboyattila: for the night's pleasure. :cunning:

One the first day of Christmas, Gerry gave to me...

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

the chance to dive into the man cleavage and slide down the sweaty treasure trail :rotflmao:

It's the Twelve Nights of Gerry. On the first night of Christmas my Gerry came to me....what did he bring you? On the second night of Christmas my Gerry came to me....

Fergie...ummm.... :spontaneous:

On the first night of Christmas my Gerry came to me wearing his leather pants and mostly unbuttoned white shirt and a karaoke machine... Posted Image

On the first night of Christmas my Gerry came to me...

With some sugar for my peppermint tea

Welcome to our newest..HI! ::D:

Aaahhheemmm...

Ok...now a 'regular' post...

Metrospace...wow! What a lovely gesture to purchase and offer to display the Phantom memorbilia.

I think it would be awesome if you could display it in Las Vegas at the Venitian when The Phantom opens next year. I would definitely travel to see the exhibit, as would my family.

Candy...You are such a sweetie!!

OMG Gals!!! I so want to PARTY!

METROSPACE! HOW FREAKING fabulous!! I hope, no I' begging you to display them at the 2006 VEGAS Convention. we are even having a silent auction for the susan Komen breast cancer thing!!! SO WHOOO HOOO!

I'm about read to turn in my book unfinished and write over and over and over again this one sentence

All work and no play make Jenni and dull girl. All work and no play make Jenni a dull girl. All work and....

LOL. No, I'm not seeing ghosts....yet.

On the Firs DAY of Christmas MY GERRY Brought to me....ONE ATTILA THE HUNK IN ALL HIS GLORY!

Posted Image :spontaneous:

Did I post that explosion at the right level or what!! WHOO Hooot

Hi, Jenni!!!

Unfinished book! Oh, no? What will happen? :hugs: to you!!

Yes, you must play a bit more! Here's a little Attila chest for you and Rush to share Posted Image

I see another GAL is in an attila kinda mood. I was but after a sweeeet gift from a certain gal who helped "bring me back to the other side", in another thread...well, now i'm back in my Erik mode oh yea!

TO share? Becozy? Oh my--Can I pet my Attila first?? Between Eriks chest shots and this attila shot I am gonna explode before bedtime!!!

Good night GALS, I've been up since 5:30 and need some Gerry dreams. Hugs and thanks for making life so much FUN!!!

Posted Image

Rush...

Here's a look at the eyes and lips, too...

Posted Image

:lick:

and another chest...

Posted Image

better have a little :prescription: as the Doc recommends...

Posted Image I'm sure Attila will be happy to massage your....ummm...back if you ask him to...

and then to bed!Posted Image

Now...when will I get a turn with :mopboyerik: ... sigh....

to bed, perchance to dream of

Posted Image

I see another GAL is in an attila kinda mood. I was but after a sweeeet gift from a certain gal who helped "bring me back to the other side", in another thread...well, now i'm back in my Erik mode oh yea!

TO share? Becozy? Oh my--Can I pet my Attila first?? Between Eriks chest shots and this attila shot I am gonna explode before bedtime!!!

Rush... did you say chest shot?

Posted Image

NO ONE..... and I mean NO ONE has a chest like Gerik's! How I would love to rip off that soft white sweaty ruffly shirt!

Gerry came? :spontaneous:

Swan

Amy,

Posted Image Attila

OR

Posted Image Dracula

OR

Posted Image Erik ?

Hands down, it is Erik all the way. Real Woman here :wave: and willing to share.....

Hey Amy, if you get to feeling puny, again, and your mind starts to wander off on that other man..., Dr. Gerry has arranged to give you an EMERGENCY INTERVENTION Erik G12 shot. Just check in anytime, and he will take care of you, Sweetheart. :angel: Oh good, I see you found Dr. Gerry. Luv....Hugs.... (TNLW) :ornament:

On the First Night of Christmas.

His Royal Hotness sent to me.

Himself and an Opera Mask.

Posted Image Posted Image

Am I the only one (most likely) who is a little confused on the rules for the Twelve Days of Christmas? If I can only submit only one stanza per day, how will I ever complete all twelve days before we finish the floor? Maybe, I should take Fergie and Bethy's route, choose the stanzas I like best. Hey Dr. Em, do you want to clarify, or shall we GALS adjust the rules as we will, :angel:. You know we are verrrrry nice, rowdy bunch of GALS. :muahaha: Now, :pants:

Bethy - I love your Scottich Cabbage Patch doll. I still owe you a PM. I will be off work at 11:00 p.m., so maybe when I get home.

Barb - I love your All Things Scottish forum. I been browsing some of the hidden parts of Scotland. In addition, I've also been using google.com image browser to search for castle pictures, and strangely, I keep coming up with Castles in Scotland that provide Wedding services... :angel:

Linda

a.k.a. Beachy, also known as Beach, Beachie or Beaches

(Stef I like that y ending, you used on my nickname. It's neat!).

Edited by givemeabeach

Where did everyone go? We were rolling along with the wonderful Gerry days of Christmas and then hit 8:35 PST and nada, zippo, nuthin'.

Well on the SECOND day of Christmas my Gerry gave to me:

TWO hot buttered snogs

Posted Image

Posted Image

and a BIG GerBear hug

Posted Image

On the second day of Christmas my Gerry gave to me:

A Red Rose anointed with his tears.

Posted Image

Edited by Swansong

On the Second Night of Christmas.

His Royal Hotness sent to me.

Two very hot glances.

Himself and an Opera Mask.

Beachy

(Stef I like that y ending, you used on my nickname. It's neat!).

Edited by givemeabeach

Okay GALS, here’s the deal. You may only post once per day what Gerry’s bringing to you that day. :muahaha: Feel free to comment on every GALS post and to elaborate! (However, the Official Spanker IS alive and well...and he’s making a list and checking it twice, who’s going to be naughty and who will be nice? Sarah = naughty :;): )

*blah*

*pouts*

Well, from what I hear, Santa has an EXTRA special gift for naughty GALS!

Posted Image

So glad to have you back heart and soul Rush...... knew you couldn't resist for long!

Ok, I am still on day one!

On the first day of Christmas, Gerry gave to me a little bit o tongue, expertly applied in the ALL right places...

Posted Image

Oh no, I am behind a day on this one: On the first day of Christmas Gerry brought to me:Posted Image

One Hot Masked Man.

On the second day of Christmas Gerry brought to me:Posted Image

Two cheeks a picking.....

Ok, caught up now....Love you GALS.

Suz

Edited by weezee219

Hello!

Sorry to flit out so quick last night gals but DH was in there, ready to eat din din and it was freezing in the house though my head and face were aptly warm enough...LOL Gerry can do that to you eh!!!!

So, I drank some kahlua and cream which did the trick of warming me but I am paying dearly for it with bad bad stomach and digestion woes this morning and i'm taking the Pink Stuff to counteract it. Oh man but I'm not used to drinking even a little. My belly is makin me pay.

At least today should be relatively slow thank god!!!

This floor has been blessedly fun!

So, since I went yesterday for my 1st day of Christmas today would be my 2nd right?

Hmmm Got to think of something!

Hey Amy, if you get to feeling puny, again, and your mind starts to wander off on that other man..., Dr. Gerry has arranged to give you an EMERGENCY INTERVENTION Erik G12 shot. Just check in anytime, and he will take care of you, Sweetheart. Oh good, I see you found Dr. Gerry. Luv....Hugs.... (TNLW)

Oh yes the shot did the trick there, I'd say it's a hot shot!

Those Attila lip and chest pics are going to make me all hot & bothered again,,,,,maybe tonight when it's freezing in my home , I can get warmed up the natural way and not bother w/ any alchy!!!

:mopboyattila: :mopboybeowulf: :mopboyerik: :mopboydracula: :mopboystranger: :mopboyreddeath:

Between these guys, I should be just fine. I'm in the mood for some Stranger QT too. Ya'll don't mind him checking in with me tonight ? I will let him go in the morning, back on his ship to sail to another gal's dreams, but tonight.....he's mine!!!!

Deal? LOL!

So, on the 2nd day of Gerry Christmas what did he bring to me???

(Gosh I go to my photobucket, nothing on the 1st page but a Gerry chest shot--the others are all DOMINIC Pics help sarah I need more pic inspiration to put up so it's on the 1st page....but I think I've got so many of Gerry I've got nearly all I can post on my account lol!!!)

On the 2nd day of Christmas my Gerrik gave to me...

A new dollhouse and blue eyes with fire within!!!

Posted Image

Amy - I love the dollhouse and :droolicious: blue eyes. Gads, Gerrick looks so hot in that pic.

Swan - I'm watching yours closely. Hmmmm, will they all be Erik, I wonder. Wow, an anointed rose. Oh boy, I'm ready to give Erik lots of :comfort: which will lead to :hugsandsnogs: and then Erik will bring out his sword. He so loves to stroke his sword..., and I so want to show my affection for that lovely instrument. Woops! Have I been bad...? :candycane::flee:

Suz - love the cheekiness of your Second Day of Christms.

Barb- OMG, hot buttered snogs - My taste buds are having a GALS attack... or is that perhaps NO breakfast, per chance... Of course, having Gerry for breakfast is much more satisfying.

Posted Image

Luv - Your First day of Christmas rocks, Baby. Wow, the sword is out! Be carefully, now, you don't want to get p..... j.... erm... *Beachie is carefully mulling over the proper choice of words, Ah* stabbed. Beachie carefully looks around for OS, and slowly sneaks away.

Edited by givemeabeach

OK, make Attila sing for me and you've got a winner winner winner!!!

Strange you should say that, Sporran...

Last night I have a Vanilla dream about Attila...and suddenly it turned into a musical. Yes, Attila was singing. And I hadn't even seen your post!

*wonders why I'm dreaming about Attila*

Because he is so freaking HOT!!!!

Because he is so freaking HOT!!!!

But he's no where NEAR my favorite Gerry role/character! *lips pursed in thought*

:funnyface:

Amy - But you want both him-Attila-and Erik.... Don't you?

Edit: Sorry, it was not clear to whom this message was intended. I have added name!

Edited by givemeabeach