Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) Continues

Sarah...with the addition of Terry's Witch, GALS has a solid representation in Australia :rotflmao:...and Aussierose...altough she doesn't post on Support Center...That's four lovely Aussie GALS!! (Haven't I seen other Aussie flags around the boards...?)

BAH~! Stop making fun of us Barb!

Well, it's just Alex and I until tomorrow afternoon now.

We have to return my costume to the hire shop this morning, and then we are going to a Playgroup christmas party later, so that should be fun!

Hiya Gals,

Just a drive by, I'm out visiting today, finished my Christmas shopping finally :woo: which makes me muy muy happy cause I hate pushy crowds. Having Chinese food tonight with family who won't be up North with us for Christmas.

Amazing how many activities we end up fitting into one week huh? I never really decorated, just Christmas cards, a pointsettia and my "Santa Homer" cause being my first Christmas in this apartment I don't have a tree and I'm not going to be home Christmas day anyway.

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend, and not overdoing it (on the credit cards LOL).

ttyl

Dawn

Oh and I can't post pictures from here dang it...

:snowman: Hi :reindeer:

We spent half of the day shopping and then went to my moms because my grandfather (her dad) is in town for Christmas. Catherine (my 2 yr. old) was really frightened of my grampa. She doesn't remember him because he lives in Florida and she has only seen him once. Well, she wouldn't go anywhere near him. My mom always keeps a bowl of peanuts on the counter for Cat when she comes over. Grampa started shelling them and setting them in a little pile. Cat kept watching him and finally she ran up and crawled up on his lap to eat the peanuts. It was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. I will post a pic. of it later when I upload it. I mean, my Grampa is a grumpy man and no one really warms up to him, but she sure did. He smiled and giggled and I haven't seen him do that since we lost my Grams.

I am not going anywhere else today. TOTM has hit and I am staying in jammies the rest of the day. Here are some pics to drool over.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

See ya,

Suz

Suz, this is so sweet. Looking forward to the pic.

I finally was able to watch some Gerry goodness on DVD again. I bought a new DVD player on Friday. So that problem is solved.

Monday tomorrow, gaaaahhh, we have another department meeting in the afternoon, followed by drinks. But as I have to drive, there won't be a lot of drinking.

Before I'm heading for bed, just this...

those lips....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

On the 7th day before Christmas, Gerry gave to me..

Drooling over new GALS sigs...

hehe

Here are just 3 of the new siggies I am making for the 2nd series of

Kinks Or Vanilla? Productions GALS signatures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are the first siggies in the 2nd series.

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...ndpost&p=799905

More to come.

I have seen a few of these on other GB sites...and I am LOVING it!!! :dance3:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Ooh... nice Bethy!!!

Bethy I :inlove: with that "be connected" one!!! That is beautiful and so so true!!!

OK, lights are on the tree (but no ornaments yet), Santas are in the window, and I have about a TON of gifts to wrap tonight that either need to be shipped or given out tomorrow so I am OFF to get that done. Then if there is any time left I will try to finish my GALS Christmas cards (some are done now, some aren't yet).

Hi GALS,

Here I am, sitting at work with so much to do and just visiting and checking out Gerry. Much nicer than research and entering data in spreadsheets.

Finished my Christmas shopping on the weekend and now waiting for everyone to come home for the holidays.

Re perfume, I have heard through the grapevine that my son is buying me Burberry Brit for Xmas - what a nice boy :inlove:

Bethy, vairi noice siggy's - and thanks for my Trading card. I will post when I get home as canna do from work (they block photobucket).

Just three and a half more working days and then 2 and a bit weeks off YahHoooooo!!!!! Look forward to some intersting chats during the Chrismas season.

On the 7th day before Christmas Gerry gave to me

Some New friends - GALS under my Christmas Tree (chuckle).

Hiya GALS ~

I have returned! It was a fabulous weekend filled with family, plays (2), food and lots of fun. I love my family!

The visit was great, but the drive home was harrowing at best. The ride usually takes 2 hours 15 minutes to get home, but it took us 4 hours! There were at least 10 wrecks, numerous slide-offs and about ½ hour from home, we came inches away from being killed or in the hospital at best, when a truck in the southbound lanes careened out-of-control, went into the middle area (between the two freeways), and came straight at us. I was passing a semi and couldn’t go anywhere. I didn’t know what to do. The truck flipped and landed literally inches from my van, spewing dirt, gravel and snow all over my van. There was a cop taking care of yet another slid off about 50 yards away and he went right to the truck. I pray they are okay. I was completely freaked out and just broke down crying. To be so close to home after the awful drive, just to get in a horrible accident was just too much. I really don’t know how he didn’t hit us. Truly a Christmas Miracle tonight. I’m still shaking over it - honestly.

Thanks to all of you who have sent gifts and/or Christmas cards! Your kindness is so amazing! I will personally thank each one of you as soon as I can.

I will try to catch up tomorrow and get back into the swing of things again, but for now, I need to get some much needed beauty rest.

Until then...carry on!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Hi GALS,

God, how I have missed you'all!

I've finally caught up with all the house cleaning around here, finished grocery shopping, and have began putting up the decorations. My twin sister, Donna, and my Mom and our friend Teresa came over this evening, and we decorated the Christmas tree. I was able to get to my Christmas Cards, which I finished on Friday night and mailed on Saturday morning. Still have more do, so after work tomorrow I will shop for the last Christmas gifts, which are mostly Gift certifcates that everyone has requested this year, and then it is time go come home catch up on laundry and complete the decorations. I also have to prepare food for the Office party on Wednesday.

The floor looks wonderful. Barb thanks for the constant reminders to keep our eyes, minds and hearts on our Hot Scot. :worship: and to keep our GALS derived energy in top notch condition, Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Suz, your story about Cat and Grandpa was wonderful; it brought tears to my eyes....

Terry's Witch, Welcome :rose: We love our aussies, they add very hot spices.... to all our endeavers, so glad you're here. I love your Trading Card, Andrea Parker is incredible. I loved her in The Pretender TV series.

Bethy, love the Terry sig, :thud::gerrylicious: Now, :pants:

Dawn, how is that new computer of yours? Having fun, yet?

Susan, I adore your Holiday Charity Drive Sig. - It is wonderful!

Luv all the GALS for the :gerry: photos; :thankyou: and :wave: to all the GALS .

It's time for me to get in bed, so I will be reasonable alert tomorrow. Goodnight! Luv, Beachie

Dr. Em, I'm so glad you and Tierney are safe.

Edited by givemeabeach

Hey!Posted Image

Dr.Em...Oh! The angels were watching over you and Tierney! So glad and thankful you are both okay. I do believe in the power of prayer! (and I'm probably not the only one who kept you in my prayers for a safe journey!) :rose:

Sofie, :wave: hello! Camels! :;): Never will look at them the same way as pre-Gerry!

Risa...enjoy your new media set-up... : woot: Gerry on demand!

Beachie! wow! You have been busy!

Sporran...you're really movin' fast to get all that you've gotten done! Wow! Come and help me! :lol:

I still have some shopping to do, and all the wrapping. At least I cleared my Gerry workshop from the dining room...now it's wrap central! Must finish soon, since we have my father-in-law over for Christmas Eve each year. A nice quiet and relaxing night, with conversation and music, his favorite appetizers, including Scotch Eggs (recipe in Christmas section), but not Scottish Spread! :bleh:

I'm out of ideas for 12 Nights of Gerry Christmas!! :shock: I'm trying to perv up here, GALS, but I have to say, I'm really, at heart, so vanilla....

I'd just like to hear Gerry sing 'live', to sit and chat about everyday things; how he feels about certain world situations; his celebrity; his fans; what he would like to do in the future as far as acting; is he interested in directing or writing; stories and tales from his life as an actor; I'd love a big, bear hug and a photo...and actually, I'd love for him to chat with my son and let him know that with hard work and persistence, integrity and honor, success is possible. :;):

Ok... it's 3AM...no wonder I'm babbling!! ::D:

Catch you gals later! Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

some of my favorite pics...and I love the folded hands 'thing' Gerry does! There are more photos out there of him folding his hands, but I'm too beat to look for them!

Dr Em, sorry to hear your trip home was so dreadful. Hope you rest well and recover. Sending good delucious Gerry dreams your way to help you get better :hugsnkisses: .

givemeabeach - thanks for the welcome. I must admit to loving Ms Parker in the Pretender and have a soft spot for Michael T Weiss (note only a soft spot, not an obsession). At 3am most people are babbling so don't worry about that. I have been know to babble well before that time :bleh: .

I've been taking screen caps from TR2 - Terry is of course my favourite Gerry character so far :mopboyterry: . Having fun building another collage - I really really do love bad boys :droolicious:

A couple of my favourite piccy's for you:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Terry's Witch

On the first day of Christmas my Gerry

brought to me:

A proper snog that even Ellen Degeneres

would be jealous of.

Debbie

Sofie, :wave: hello! Camels! :;): Never will look at them the same way as pre-Gerry!

Risa...enjoy your new media set-up... : woot: Gerry on demand!

Hey Barb, I think that was me with the Camels (Christmas procession and so on...)

:kisswink:

Dr.Em, so happy that you arrived safely home, you must have had a Guardian Angel to watch over you.

Lunchtime for me...

Hi gals, I am so darn tired! It has been such a crazy weekend.

The play went really well and the 10 costume changes went smoothly. I had carols last night (big event every year in a park in the city where they get singers to perform carols...there were like 10 thousand there.) Today I shopped all day and then we went out as a family.

I NEED SLEEP!

night xo

Good Morning GALS :wave:

Christmas is less than a week away. The kids are getting crazier by the day...the excitement is driving them nuts. Poor Michael has to go to school all week. Seriously now, we use to get like two weeks off. He only gets the week between Christmas and New Years off. Tomorrow is his class play that he is practicing for. It is at 2:00 so Brent will have to come home early from work to see it. We are going to video tape it. I am excited because this is my first childs first school play. After the play I am going to take my mom Christmas shopping. She needs to finish it up. I will not be able to finish up until next Saturday. Brent gets paid on Friday. We would have finished this weekend but we had to replace our two rear tires on my car. One blew and the other was close behind. Never fails, something like this happens right before Christmas.

Here is the picture from yesterday that I was telling you about. Cat and Grampa:Posted Image

Here are some other pictures for your enjoyment:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bad Boyz

Bad Boyz

What ya gonna do when the come for you?

Beg for more and more and more and more :flee:

Teehee, Suz!!!

Terry's Witch, What do you do? I'm a QC Coordinator, so I do a lot of data entry as well!

Drive by for me this morning... I'll be back...

Hiya Gals

Yeah, the excitement is starting to spread. This is my last "vegetative" day before I begin the madness.

Beachie, the new computer is awesome, I need to consult with some folks regarding software, cause I wanna be able to make siggies etc. But it's really nice to NEVER crash and have all this fast Gerry access LOL

Dr Em, great to see you back, sorry about the bad scare....they bring out an amazing adrenaline reaction eh?

Sofie, I'll be around and looking for you!!! :hugs:

And for purely aesthetic lusting purposes

Posted Image

Posted Image

See y'all later

Dawn

Hey, Ladies!

Risa! Yes, I knew it was you! :doh: Sorry!

Candy...good to know the play went well. Ten costume changes...oh, my!!

Hey, :wave: Trekkiegoober...don't see you here much! :welcome: You could post as many days as you'd like, I think, in your next post, as Dr.Em will probably be closing this 'floor' soon! ::D:

Weezee...cute pic! Enjoy Michael's play. I still remember my two children's little 'plays'...such fun! I remeber having long breaks too, for Christmas, Easter and the summer. Now we're grateful for a few long weekends! Thank you for the luscious Gerry pics!! Way to go gal! :;):

Ok ladies...I had to cancel lunch with my Tart friends, as did Adoring...we're all so far behind, and my kids school/work scheduldes have messed up my plans! (Since Maria has no college the school doesn't transport her to her job -she's 'special ed'-so I have to do that; Steven's work schedule is different for the holiday week...I'm sooooo confused! :lol:

Ditzier than ususal, anyway! I carry around post-it notes with my schedules and reminders!

Off to take a neighbor to pick up her car (both her and her husband's cars broke down on Friday! Yikes!!) and then to taxi duty and finish (I hope) shopping!!

I will be calm...Gerry, Gerry, Gerrry...my mantra for calm.

Off with Christmas FM radio...on with Music of the Night....Posted Image

Love to all you GALS gals...even if I don't mention you, you are actually all in my thoughts!! A lovely gift from Gerry...indeed...as we all say....a new, fun, loving, circle of friends! Thank you, Gerry! :kisswink:

Hugs,

Barb

Just a drive by, I'm still working on figuring out my Christmas card snafu, looks like I missed a couple, so I have to get my heinie in gear.

Aislinn, where ever you are, thank you I LOVE the card, who wouldn't ???? I've given it/him the place of honour...

Dawn

Hey everyone!

Man oh man, what a weekend. Had a ton of fun with some of the Utah girls. One of them said she was surprised to find out that I wasn't the class clown back in public school days, because when I'm with tarts or GALS, I just punch out the jokes..... :confused: It was a very nice compliment, though! Not the class clown that everyone wants to kill, but the one that the kids love...and only the teacher wants to kill! :;):

Because my bro and his family are going to be out of town for Christmas, we had a bit of a Christmas last night with them, exchanging a few gifts. My bro got me a leather journal with a celtic symbol on it...I was blown away! My brother really knows me! Besides the celtic thing, I LOVE to curl up somewhere and just write down thoughts, feelings...now I have the perfect thing to do it in!

Swan, your twelve days recap....*thunk* Yeh tryin' ta kill me?? :kisswink:

Caro, so glad your performance went well! I once was in a show with ten costume changes...bloody insane! Glad yours went smoothly!

Stayed up too late writing last night. And now my home computer HATES me! That's what I get for trying to install new hardward....

Just checking in to say good morning (or whatever time of day it is where you are). I got a ton of gift wrapped last night and have the stuff that needs to be shipped ALMOST ready to go. We have a local Tart Christmas dinner tonight and I have things ready for that too. The first few GALS cards are going in the mail today and tonight I'll try to get the rest of them done after I get home. I put a total of 5 ornaments on the tree last night - all of them from GALS. By tomorrow night I should have the tree finished. I finally got ornament hooks and will try to put the tiny ornaments on my little fiber optic tree in my office today.

I'm going to send Dr. Em a message about closing down this floor and opening the Naughty or Nice? floor next.

Posted Image

Join us on the new floor for more holiday fun!