Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) Continues

I believe that was Sporran...I'm much more an Erik/Stranger/Marek/Dracula GAL. ::D:

But Abrock....that happens lol! The 1st (and so far *POUTS* ONLY) Gerry dream with sex in it I have EVER had was with the Stranger!!!! of all people!!!!

LOL!! That's right! Strange....er. Stranger. :;):

LMAO at all of you, the insanity continues.

Um, I really can't think straight, but I'm a day behind here, so "On the first day of Christmas Gerry brought to me a spanking laid across his knees?

See told you I can't think straight. Second day of Christmas Gerry brought to me two swollen......??????

Um Lips??? From all the kissing right? From after the spanking ok?

D

Hiya GALS,

I'm so lost with the game but that's me. It takes me some time to understand it and then the floor will be over and done with.

It was a busy day at work. We were only with two to take on the reservations of 4 companies.

And I'm sad cause my Gerry day dreams have stopped and I like them

Dawn- Sorry I got you in trouble with my pervie mind. My mind on Monday was at it's maximum of perve.

Metrospace- Great to see you here. I would come all the way from Belgium to see the pieces you bought from the auction.

I have to say that Erik is my favorite but just till now. Cause this weekend I'm gonna watch Shooters(bought it through e-bay) and next week they are showing Reign of Fire on Belgian television.

(Gosh I go to my photobucket, nothing on the 1st page but a Gerry chest shot--the others are all DOMINIC Pics help sarah I need more pic inspiration to put up so it's on the 1st page....but I think I've got so many of Gerry I've got nearly all I can post on my account lol!!!)

Bloody Dom!

Inspiration hey??

Posted Image

Thats all the inspiration I need!

My photobucket is full - and it's all Gerry! I had to open a new account.

On the 2nd day of Christmas, Gerry gave to me, a pair of scissors to remove his man nappy.

Posted Image

Thanks for adding some Christmas cheer to the forum Stef.... you sooooo jingle bell rock!

Any chance we might see some blinkie Christmas lights?

Gerry looks hot in antlers!

Swan

*falls over laughing*

I double dare ya, Stef!

I love Christmas Gerry!

::D: Thanks Stef for the Christmas decoration :cunning:

Where were we? On the second night of Christmas, Gerry came to me as Erik, dressed in that long

velvet robe, with nothing underneath.

Posted Image

:tasty:

Heya girls, loving this floor! You are all very wild.

Stef, you rock sister.

On the second day of christmas my Gerry gave to me...

An Ethan to put under my tree (I cant wait for christmas morning, its too looooong!)

:mopboyethan:

I'm much more an Erik/Stranger/Marek/Dracula GAL. ::D:

Me too! Me too! Can I huh? Can I huh?

Room for all GALS! :kisswink:

Nice Christmas wish there, Caro. :mopboyethan: :mopboyethan: :mopboyethan: They're multiplying!

It is SO friggin' beautiful today. We had a big snow storm last night, and today...not a cloud in the sky. White ground, blue sky...snow-capped mountains! Clear, clean air....mmmmm.

I *heart* winter days like this.

On the first night of Christmas my Gerry gave to me...

A song... :mopboyerik: *squee* :inlove:

Happy Holidays!!

:santaclaus:

Jessica

Whoa LMAO! It's gettin' nuts in here lol!!

Ok, beach you are right I want both Attila and Erik they are my favorites...just some Stranger cuddlin' every now and then to hold me over. Drac and Attila for my Kinks.

Yes, I agree, Gerry looks hot in antlers and Santa and anyone who has seen the Bad Santa movie well uhh yeah. Adds a whole new meaning to that lil love scene there. W/out Gerry well lol what do ya got?

*Whispers*But Dom then well ya know.....lol

(@ Sarah and her "bloody Dom")

Ya gotta admit he's hot.

ERik says :mopboyerik:

Even he admits it LOL!

:dance3:

I too am in a playful mood and Abrock was that you who said it was a beautiful winter day? It was nice here, too and i'm begining to feel Chirstmassy. After I clean my wreck of a house I may just finish making my Christmas card list eh!!

The elf photoshopped Gerry is....lol Omg! For some reason he doesn't look hot as an elf!

:mopboyjackie: (Jackie throw hands up in bafflement! I am too, Jackie!!)

Hi Kids!

Say, someone asked if I needed letters in writing or just emails to present to the muckety mucks so we might be able to exhibit at the Venetian. Letters would be great, if possible. You can send them to:

Metrospace Design Group

PO Box 34057

Las Vegas, Nevada 89133

If that's not possible, an email is the next best thing...metrospace@hotmail.com

Thanks for your help!! Wish us luck!

Susan

Hey GALS,

Worked 11 hours today and it was hell!

So good to be home with my lustful family of girlies!

Here's my 12 days..

On the 12th day of Christmas, my Gerry gave to me

12 Attila positions in the roman bath..

11 Tries at the wacky wire

10 Terry Sheridan nipple bites

9 Inches under the yellow towel

8 Gerracula bimple pinches

7 Soft Johnny kisses

6 Kinds of fruit on Marty's Billy..

5 HOURS under Gerry's kilt

4 Seasons of Billy love

3 Some with Marek Attila and I..

2 Silver Bracelets.. and

Gerry snoggin' me under the Christmas tree!!

Yay Stef! We are going to have so much fun in Vegas!

Rock!

By the way ladies..

In the Signature area where I have my GALS siggies that anyone may have..

COMING THIS WEEKEND:

Mop Boy Signatures.

Yep. I will be making a gerardbutlergals.com sig for each mopboy.

That will be done this weekend.

I was brainstorming at lunch today and had a cute idea for them so woo hoo!

I have mail and PMs to return, so Iwill return..ooh LOST is on tonight so woo hoo!!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Love the Christmas Gerrys on the top of the forum Stef but gaaahhh that elf-Gerry is scary! Curly blonde hair is not his best look! Glad that one didn't make it to the top of the page, it might have frightened me every time I opened the page!!

This is just a drive by posting. Dropped iunto work from management meetings to pick up stuff to be signed. I'll be meeting up with Alisha in a little over an hour! GALS night out (but I don't know how wild we can be with our spouses and her boss along, guess we'll have to be pretty tame).

Love the Christmas Gerrys on the top of the forum Stef but gaaahhh that elf-Gerry is scary! Curly blonde hair is not his best look! Glad that one didn't make it to the top of the page, it might have frightened me every time I opened the page!!

This is just a drive by posting. Dropped iunto work from management meetings to pick up stuff to be signed. I'll be meeting up with Alisha in a little over an hour! GALS night out (but I don't know how wild we can be with our spouses and her boss along, guess we'll have to be pretty tame).

Yay! Give her a big hug for me Momma Sporran!

Meeting you was one of the biggest highlights of New York!

(Loooooved meeting you too, Barb! *kiss*)

Have lots of fun for me!

You naughty GAL! :kisswink:

t is SO friggin' beautiful today. We had a big snow storm last night, and today...not a cloud in the sky. White ground, blue sky...snow-capped mountains! Clear, clean air....mmmmm.

I *heart* winter days like this.

I wish it were winter here, I hate summer!

Crawl by posting, I hate Wednesday night racing, but I won't have to do it agian til next year so ::D:

Stef, the Christmasitized Gerry's look great, but taht elf is just WRONG!!!

Sof, technically you didn't get me in trouble, you got me going and then Sarah got in trouble LOL (but I think she liked it)

Rush, traitor, we could try you for treason you know, anybody willing to form a tribunal???

Sporran :wave: gotta agree with you, if that elf were at the top of this page, I would cringe every time.

So it's Atilla vs. Erik vs. Drac is that right....do I really have to choose one? I'm good at multitasking, but for pure "animal magnestism" it's Atilla, for sensuality and sexiness it's Erik and for erotic fantasies and kinks it's Drac!!! Y'all don't ask easy questions do ya!!

Have a great evening, morning or whatever it is where ever you are!!

D

Posted Image

Hi, GALS gals!!

Stef! I love the Christmas Gerry pics atop the Forum!! And I agree about Elf Gerry.... :bonk::lol:

On the First Night of Christmas Gerry came to me dressed in Leather pants and unbuttoned white shirt with a karaoke machine...

On the Second Night of Christmas Gerry came to me with his childhood photo album!

Abrock...We had a very cold and windy day here in sw Connecticut today~partly cloudy. A snow storm expected Fri night ! And our oil burner stopped running again!! The service guy is here now!

Susan and Lish! Have a lovely time tonight! Remeber to take photos!! ::D:

Bethy...I was thrilled to meet you and Susan...it was like meeting Gerry Royalty...It's always fun to meet other Gerry fans! Mopboy siggy sound interesting!Posted Image

MetroSusan...I'll be composing a letter to snail mail you... :woo:

I have so many pics on Photobucket I had to get a paying account :funnyface: Thanks GALS!

Have to go...hubs and son need to use the 'puter!

Hope to catch you all later!! I'll leave you with a Gerry to masticate* onPosted ImageChristmas Eve Buffet at Barb's this year :cunning:

:kisswink:

Barbara

*http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=masticate

Bethy...I was thrilled to meet you and Susan...it was like meeting Gerry Royalty...It's always fun to meet other Gerry fans!

Do you have pics from this gathering Barb?

Oh Barb - leaving it wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open again.