Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) Continues

Can I just whinge for a minute???

OMFG!!!!! IT IS SO DAMN HOT HERE. I THINK I AM GOING TO MELT.

OK, thanks for that!

I feel a wee bit better!

wait you GALS don't like my Gerry-Buddy the Elf? What a bunch of cotton-headed ninny muggins you are! lol ::D: Willy and I watched that movie tonight - I just love it! :tree2:

Am very glad you like the holiday Gerry's at the top of the pages - every time I see reindeer Ger - I bust out laughing, I giggled the whole way through making it - i think it's the facial expression - he looks so freaking happy! :lol:

Well, I hear I'm going to get 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow - grrrrr (i very much dislike snow) so I'm going to go curl up with my newest book and not think about it.

Huggles,

Stef

Stef, love your new graphics!

Oh Stef that "daring" siggy is hilarious!!!

Well, I had a great time meeting Alisha but forgot until AFTER we left each other that I had my camera with me the whole time so NO PICTURES!! But, she is supposed to be back here again in March so that time I promise to take pictures. I was so bummed about forgetting to take any pictures because I nearly always get pictures when I get to meet someone. Alisha is a beautiful, intelligent and mature young lady. We talked some about E&C, only a little about Gerry (mostly movies), and more about just normal things like college, jobs, Iowa vs California vs anywhere else. Her husband and mine agreed we are crazy for our Gerry obsession, but I don't think we did anything particularly crazy and we for the most part talked like "normal" people do when they meet. I brought one photo album (the one that starts from the night before the Leno show and goes up through some of the NYC pictures) for Alisha to see, but didn't bring Mr. Gerry Wonderful or any of my other Gerry memorobilia. She gave me the ornament she made for me (it is perfect) and some cool seahorse-themed things she got for me. We compared tatoos and laughed about the fact that we've both hidden them from our parents (no matter how old we get they are STILL our parents).

Well, I brought another ton of work home to get done before tomorrow's management meetings so I must say goodnight already. I'll check in when I can tomorrow afternoon when I'm back at the office.

Hugs to all

Susan

Stef - I adore the new sig. :rotflmao: And the Santa and Reindeer Gerrys, but GAL I'm joiing the "bunch of cotton-headed ninny muggins." Gerry elf is strange, his hair is .... yeeech! *runs off screaming*

Susan and Alisha - Your evening together sounds wonderful. Looking forward to eventually meeting some Tarts and GALS. Susan your stories are always a delight. :thankyou:

On the third day of Christmas my Gerry gave to me:

A magical mirror

Posted Image

Edited by Swansong

wait you GALS don't like my Gerry-Buddy the Elf? What a bunch of cotton-headed ninny muggins you are! lol ::D: Willy and I watched that movie tonight - I just love it! :tree2:

Er, am I silly?

What movie?

"Elf" with Will Farrell, you silly cotton-headed ninny muggin!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

I love Elf, beautiful holiday film. Will is hilarious, I have to listen to the song 'Afternoon Delight' at least once a day, now THAT is funny.

I pity you Sarah, I heard its reaching record temperatures up there! I feel your pain, I really do.

"Elf" with Will Farrell, you silly cotton-headed ninny muggin!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

URGH URGH URGH!

Sorry, but I HATE Will Farrell.

On the 3rd day of Christmas my Gerry gave to me

3 "come and get me" looks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2 hot buttered snogs

and

A BIG Ger-Bear hug

Good Morning All,

I have to agree about Gerry Elf....pretty scary. It has been a long couple of days. i will be glad when this week is over. Sporran, I am glad you and Alisha had such a good time. I am anxious to start meeting some of ya...Beachie, get on that train already would ya? Just kidding ya.

Well, lets see, on the third day of Christmas Gerry brought to me: Three chests a showing:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

two cheeks a pickingPosted Image

and one HOT masked man:Posted Image

Hmm, what will he bring me tomorrow?

Luv,

Suz

Guest Beanie

Ugh... I spent all day yesterday with a stomach flu -- still feeling icky today, and no hubby around to take care of me since he's away on business. Ok, I'm done whining now. Hopefully I'll feel better later today. ::D:

Oh, Beanie, I hope you feel better soon. Sucks that hubby is gone.

On the Third Night of Christmas Gerry came to me wearing a leather kilt and a smile...

On the Second Night of Christmas Gerry came to me with his childhood photo album!

On the First Night of Christmas Gerry came to me dressed in Leather pants and unbuttoned white shirt with a karaoke machine...

Hey, ladies!!

Stef...love the toungy Gerry siggy! ::D:

ELF Gerry would be better with his TIFF hair instead of Will's hair!

Sarah...sorry about the heat! And all this Gerry-lusting probably only makes it worse!

everyone's 12 Nights of Christmas Gerry are so fun! Doc, another great idea for a Gerrlicious floor!!

Sarah...yes, I think Scottish Spread should be enjoyed by all us GALS gals!! And this presentation has an especially well-placed (or not, depending upon ones point of view... :;): ) bowl of nutritious fruit, just ripe for the pickin'... Posted Image

Beanie...our weather forcast is for 6-8" snow starting tomorrow morning...I love New England and the weather...as long as I don't have to drive, and I do have to drive! Ach! I hope you feel better! Stomach bugs are the pits!

I love the photo manips from Dyanicess! So many drool worth little goodies...may we post 'em over here...the more tame ones, I mean? Hum, Doc, Stef?? :snowman: puleeze...

Well, hope eveyone has a lovely Gerry-thought filled day! :inlove:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

~hugs,

Barbara

Mornin' all! It's NINE degrees here this morning. (((brrrrr)))

Dawn, I got your card in the mail yesterday! w00t! I'm gonna send mine out a little later...once finals have finished pounding me into the ground. ::D:

Stef, I *heart* the snow! Well, I hate driving in it, but otherwise I LOVE it. Besides, good chance to cuddle and get warm with your man, eh? :cunning:

:wave: to everyone!

Hey gals!!

It's cold today too! But I warmed up by writing Attila hot love scenes hehehe.

Try me for treason? Who said that? Beachie? Ah well *Shrugs*

Abrock, nine degrees whoa!

I found out I might get to go to the Peach Bowl in Atlanta! Yay!

I'm enjoying reading everyones 12 Nights of Christmas they are funny!

For mine,

On the 3rd night of Christmas Gerry came to me, with a silly-willy toungue pic

Posted Image

The gift that keeps on giving lol: Silliness! He's cute when he's silly though aint he?

And bethy, Mop Boy signatures? That is TOO COOL!!!! :mopboydracula: :mopboyattila: :mopboybeowulf:

::D: Wow I have missed so much... Mostly I have missed all you Gals. Tomorrow is my last day of this semester, YEAHHHHH! I passed everything, although I could have done better in some of my classes at this point I DON"T CARE! I'm just grateful to be back for a little while. All the xmas stuff is wonderful, (have to find the elf pic though - you Gals have me curious)

Susan and Alisha, I'm so jealous, I really want to meet some more of the Gals too! I'm glad you two had such a great time.

Dawn I got your card, thank-you!! I'm waiting for a day or two to send mine out, but I have most of the addresses ( I think) so You should have yours by next week.

Beanie stomache bug???? (You don't think I'm bad luck do you? I mean I'm back for awhile and suddenly your sick again?) Hope you feel better soon, it really bites that Jeff is away!

Sarah I could use some of the HOT weather here LOL it was only -12 degrees here this morning. We have to talk the car into starting in the morning and drive for about an hour before it gets anywhere near warm!!

Let's see now on to the 12 days... ( so much better than the 12 steps huh hehehe )

On the third day of xmas Gerry gave to meee

Three long snogs, under my tree

Two bear hugs,

One "Come over here WOMAN!" <<<< I would seriously give my right arm to hear him say that!!

Merry Gerry Christmas Everybody!!! (((HUGS))) Toni :kisswink:

Hi Sweeties!

Abrock - the only thing that would make me like the snow is to cuddle under the infamous sweater for two with the Hot Scot. :cunning: ::D:

Sorry gals, I have to keep around my gerry the elf with the wacky hair - it makes me laugh out loud everytime I look at it - am in a fantastic mood today from the giggling, tehehehe And even better after seeing Dyanicess's latest manips - the gal's got skills lemme tell ya! :spinny: Am gonna get her work in the gallery today

Ok, just wanted to check in - going to go grab some lunch and then get back to work, bleh!

:kiss: Stef

Hey GALS

Very cold here today, don't know the temperature and don't WANT to know. Three more days...the countdown continues.

Abrock, glad you got the card!!!

Toni, same thing as above, and HI how r u? I missed you!!

Rush, it was actually I who threatened to try you for Treason, and I still mean it Muahahahaha

Beanie, sorry you're feeling crappy, was wondering where you'd wandered off to.

Sarah, sorry you're melting while many of us are FREEZING!!

Stef, your siggy rocks, that movie is awesome!!

Beachie, Hi, nice to see ya! How's things?

I'm so still sucking at this Twelve Days of Gerry thing,

On the third day of Christmas Gerry brought me to a big swan bed.....soon the be christened???

*slaps forehead*

D

Hi GALS.... well I've finally got my tree up, but I nearly went nutzo last night when after spending hours putting on the lights, the entire top half of my strings went bad! They were all brand new strings (9- 50 light strings!), so after dinner, I had to painstakingly pull them all off, and stuff them back in their boxes! So now I have to run to the store and take those bloody strings back for a refund. Meanwhile, I can't finish decorating the tree until I replace those strings! You should have heard the curse words pouring out of my mouth. Gerry would have been right proud of my creative usage of the F-word!

I feel verra lazy today. Just had some hot chocolate and toast for breakfast and I'm still sitting here in my bathrobe. I have a sink of dishes waiting for me upstairs, but I really need to get back writing on Chanson.

Oh BTW, I have yet another Dr appt tomorrow. I swear, it's like my 7th apt in two months. This one is for the yeast infection from hell (non vaginal) that has now likely gone into a secondary infection of some sort. This really sucks!

Beanie, I am so sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope you're better soon girl, cause we need some more Jude!

Well here are two of my favorite Gerry treasures! The one in the blue sweater melts my undies! You can just read his mind! And the eyes, OMFB.... what he makes me feel with that stare!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Everyone enjoy the season!

Swan

Hey gals!

Got to be quick, writing writing and more writing and shame on me--I should be doing my school paper not writing romances!!! But I can't tear myself away from any story now!!

Dawn: ah ha you!! I captioned you in the Caption the Poster game :)

Swan: Your pics are so wintery! I like wintery Gerry!! *Grins Evily*

Tonifinds: I too am at the end of my semester so I know how you feel when you say you just don't care. The bad thing is I've still got a mega paper AND even after the grades are in i'll still have some readings to do for a class that was Independent study. And, I can't get in touch with my Internship Instructor who I have to sit and watch my tape with (something else I could've done today but didn't que that tape up and I need to get in touch w/ him soon b/c he has to fill out some paperwork for me that is due tues, the same day as my bloody paper I don't want to think about!)

Wow I have missed so much... Mostly I have missed all you Gals. Tomorrow is my last day of this semester, YEAHHHHH! I passed everything, although I could have done better in some of my classes at this point I DON"T CARE!

I've been lazy too, Swan lol!

I just want this stuff to be over with and, if i'm not on much come Sunday, Monday and all day Tues ya'll know why. I need to just lock myself in my research carell type that biotch and be done w/ it! It's due the 13th!! ugg!

I've been procrastinating.....I wonder why???

I'm sure these guys don't have a thing to do with it no??

Posted Image

Posted Image

Or him?

Posted Image

I love the look on his face in this mirror shot! So...intense!!!

:snowman: :reindeer: :rudolph:

Happy Holidays Gallies! I'm sending some Erik, Stranger, Attila and Dracula cheer your way!! :cunning:

You GALS are killin' me with those pictures! *thunk*

LOL, Swan...I have a habit of divulging certain words when I'm frustrated...bloody #$@! tree!!

Ugh, doctor appointments. *hugs* I have one next week, being tested for ADD. Okay everyone, no comments on THAT!

Hiya GALS?

I have been feeling sick all day. At the office a lot of people are sick but my stomach problem today came from food I ate last night. And I'm so tired , I'm glad that is almost weekend. And I had a difficult case but today finally I got the approval to issue his tickets.

Tomorrow I'm gonna go see the new Harry Potter movie. SO I don't know if I'll get online.

Dawn- How was the race? Don't know if I'll be online today or tomorrow.

I havn't yet received any cards but will you know when they start to arrive.