Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) Continues

Oh Rush I feel your pain (really) I turned in my last paper, yesterday. I had to find my inner voice, and write about that. :confused: What inner voice??? I ended writing about the fact that with 3 children, and grumpy hubby, a job and a full class schedule, my inner voice...is on permanment vaction!!! ( God I hope she is having a good time, maybe she's with Gerry's inner voice) :funnyface:

Swan- That whole light thing... doesn't it just drive you batty!!! I get all excited to see my tree, test the lights before I put them on, and I still have to take at least one strand off every year!! ( My kids see me pulling out the tree for the living room and RUN!! hehehe can't imagine why, did I mention I used to be a truckdriver??) :;): Well they have their own tree, that they put up in the family room, I'm kinda picky about mine! << Big Dork here!

Oh well :mopboyjackie: lets all go get a hug from Jackie ... would make me feel better :cunning:

(((HUGS))) Toni

Hey I just a found some big kisses just you Gals...

Posted Image

Edited by tonifinds2

Sofie AND Beans with stomach ouchies? Geh! No fun! Sorry about that, GALS.

Does this help?

Posted Image

This be Drac's sympathy face. ::D:

Toni, that pic is just too much! LOL!!

Edited by Abrock

Ugh, I'm all wound up today....... in a :heat: way.

Me too Abrock... Gerry (and my Erik) have melted me in a puddle of lustified goo! I've looked at far too many HOT photos of HRH, and my mind is on ONE THING!

Hubby won't be home for fookin hours! Gaaaahhhhhh!

Okay just one more!

Posted Image

OMFB! Could he be any more alluring?

Swan

Me too Abrock... Gerry (and my Erik) have melted me in a puddle of lustified goo! I've looked at far too many HOT photos of HRH, and my mind is on ONE THING!

*gerthunk* Hey, I think I like that. I meant to type KERthunk, but hit the G instead. Freudian slip! *gerthunk* hehehe....

OKay, how can she....

not lean forward and snog him for all he's worth? *checks pulse*

Weeheeew!

Gerracula....Hmmm!

Ya know GALS, it's kinda weird how when we are all so far apart we all get the same sicknesses at the same time. Maybe they are being transmitted through the net or summint?

I'm wonderin'....

AND, you know how in a group of girl friends there's a queen bee who gets everyone on her schedule?

HOW does that happen over the internet? :huh:

I noticed that too!

Weird hey?

To quote Spike from "Notting Hill"....

"Kinda...spacey." :gossip: :shocked:

*gerthunk* Hey, I think I like that. I meant to type KERthunk, but hit the G instead. Freudian slip! *gerthunk* hehehe....

OKay, how can she....

not lean forward and snog him for all he's worth? *checks pulse*

OMG... his lips are just out there, ready to take her! WTF is the matter with the girl, doesn't she want to taste him?

And how the hell could Christine say no this sweaty, sexolicious hunk of man?

Posted Image

Holy.... Posted Image

:swoon:

'scuse me, I...need to apply ice.

OMG... his lips are just out there, ready to take her! WTF is the matter with the girl, doesn't she want to taste him?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/bonnie55/th_a219.jpg[/img][/url]

Iiiiiiiiii know! Insane, both of them! Insanity!

*right click, save as...*

what a pic Abrock! THANK YOU!

It was in my photobucket....it was completely neglected! Well....not anymore! :tasty:

Hi there, I'm wading through the support center with all those lucious Gerry pics and comments.

Recently I hardly have time to check in during the day, work is so busy.

I got the POTO fridge magnets from Thailand today - yummy - now I can decorate my fridge with all those lucious pics of Erik. I'll probably end up staring at the fridge door and completely forget what I wanted out of there. ::D:

Tomorrow I'm going to visit my sis in law for the weekend and on Saturday my other brother's and sisters will join us for an early Christmas dinner. And I look so forward to see Erik, my own personal Erik doll. I hope I can take him home, because my sis in law would like to take him to Brazil first to show to her mother. But I begged her to leave him here for Christmas and take him with her, when she goes over in March again.

We'll see.

Everyone who is not feeling well - get better soon :mopboymarek:

On the third night of Christmas, Gerry came to me

Looking like Dracula with his tongue set free

:mopboydracula:

LOL! I love the rhyme, Risa!! And yes, I think Gerry magnents all over your fridge and pantry is the perfect diet idea, eh? :cunning:

Oh my!!

I don't have ANY of those, Stef! w00t, you rock!

Look....! Look how his lips adhearing together are BARELY keeping that pen at bay....!

Holy.... Posted Image

'scuse me, I...need to apply ice.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/bonnie55/th_a219.jpg[/img][/url]

Iiiiiiiiii know! Insane, both of them! Insanity!

Uh.... Abrock, and where might you be applying the ice? That is, what part of your body is HOT?

Want to sit on his lap?

Posted Image

Uh.... Abrock, and where might you be applying the ice? That is, what part of your body is HOT?

Want to sit on his lap?

A Vanilla GAL never tells. ::D:

Sit...on...his...lap...??

I'm dying here today, dying I say!

I swear, no man has lips like Gerry! All I do is stare at his mouth!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Um, yes please Stef...Swan....

Let's see...what else can I dig up myself?

Fan picture!

Always looking so friggin' good...

Oh my Stef, what are doing to us. And that one of young Gerry on that sofa or bed, on his side. I want to snuggle up with him.

And I don't think I ever had the wish to become a pen, but now I do, and only if it was for a few seconds. To be between those lips.... :spontaneous:

Abrock - ::D: about the diet: The POTO fridge magnet diet, guaranteed success. Loose weight by drooling.

Where do you find these pictures, wuuuman?

:shocked: