Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) Continues

I'm falling way behind GALS!!!

On the second night of Christmas my Gerry brought to me.

TWO HOT PECS

Posted Image

On the third night of Christmas my Gerry brought to me....Three Gerry Gasm's delivered by Burn's poetic tongue

Posted Image

:gerrygasm: :gerrygasm: :gerrygasm:

On the third day of christmas my Gerry gave to me....

3 dvds and a bowl of popcorn to spend all night together in front of the tv! :inlove:

Stef, those pictures are just lovely! mmm yummmmmmmy. :cunning:

This is my peice of news for the day...

IF GERRY WERE PRESIDENT HE'D BE CALLED BABE-RAHAM LINCON :;):

Sorry, I have been watching waynes world again. :spinny:

Well GALS,

My mother and I have been doing some chatting and it seems we are going to VEGAS June 9 and 10! WOOT!

I mentioned to her about the convention and she wants me to go and she has never been to Vegas so she wants to come with me. I had no plans on going so I have not paid attention to any of the details. Sorry! Anyone want to fill me in on the plans?

Suz

Hey gals!

Oooh weezee you get to go to Vegas how cool! I'm still making plans to go myself.

OMG reading these posts and these pics on this computer at work (I am on my break) is a bad idea....I almost bloody fell off my chair here! It wouldnt' be the 1st time I was knocked offm y chair by some gorgeous man!

Tonifnds:

Oh Rush I feel your pain (really) I turned in my last paper, yesterday. I had to find my inner voice, and write about that. What inner voice??? I ended writing about the fact that with 3 children, and grumpy hubby, a job and a full class schedule, my inner voice...is on permanment vaction!!! ( God I hope she is having a good time, maybe she's with Gerry's inner voice

)

Omg I feel bad for you--wtf kinda assignment was that? I thought mine was bad--Good Grief!

(I find myself saying that a lot lately it seems)

This is me right about now

:dance3: >------beebopping along----->------DEADLINE FOR PAPER---->----:scared:----> Oh @!@!@!

(It's near the end of the semester oh yea...)

It's totally gonna sneak up on me!

On the Third Night of Christmas.
His Royal Hotness sent to me.
Three swirling capes within in which to confine me.
Two very hot glances.
Himself and an Opera Mask.

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

Beachie Edited by givemeabeach

If I had to write about my inner voice it would all be singing Gerry's praises, and it would be singing duets, with Gerry!!

GALS! The forum is looking festive with all the Christmas sigs. You guys have out done yourselves! :santa:

On the First Day of Christmas my Gerry gave to me..a spin around the dance floor.

He held me like this!

Posted Image

:heat::heat::heat:

The GALS Christmas motto:

"Every year for a month or so we could truly say we've been as good as we are able."

:sleigh:

Edited by nade

On the fourth day of Christmas my Gerry gave to me:

A candle lit journey through the enchanted corridor

Posted Image

Edited by Swansong

On the fourth night of Christmas Gerry gave to me:

Four HOT pictures to drool over:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good Morning,

TGIF WOOHOO! I woke up to over eight inches of snow this morning. Did you all hear about the plane crash here in Chicago last night. My heart goes out to the family of the little 6 year old boy that died and to the pilot who is going to have to deal with this the rest of his life. I can believe bad things happened with the weather we had last night. It started snowing and within a few hours we were buried. Poor Brent had to get up so early and dig our car out so he could go to work.

I have to run to the mall today and pick out something for my mother. Tomorrow is her birthday. She and I went out for a little while yesterday but had to turn back due to the snow. Figuires, i get a day out and the heavens open up and send me back.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Suz

Guest Beanie

Hello, ladies! I'm off to work today, but thought I'd do a drive-by.

Snow started here earlier than they thought, so it will be interesting around here. Keeping my fingers crossed that my hubby will be able to make it home from his business trip since he connects through Chicago today. Ugh. Bad timing.

Just loving all the photos and good cheer on this floor!

On the 4th day of Christmas, Gerry gave to me 4 pics that are an incredible tease!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

On the Fourth Night of Christmas Gerry came to me with specially made versions of POTO and DF with his commentary on his thoughts and experiences during filming...

Like what was he thinking here...Posted Image

Why was he caressing (stroking) his sword :cunning:

Or this...Posted Image

On the Third Night of Christmas Gerry came to me wearing a leather kilt and a smile...

On the Second Night of Christmas Gerry came to me with his childhood photo album!

On the First Night of Christmas Gerry came to me dressed in Leather pants and unbuttoned white shirt with a karaoke machine..

What lovely pics everyone has either posted or 'found' in their Gerry files! Yummmmmy! ::D:

Snowing here in Connecticut...schools closed, hubs took vacation day, so it's lovely so far. I have to take Steven to work at the supermarket in a bit! Ugh! Hope the roads are clear~

Hope everyone has a safe day...weezee be careful on the roads...I'm sure your Mom will understand if her birthday gift is delayed! Beanie...praying your hubs trip is uneventful, safe and timely!

Here's a little bit o'Gerry for the morning...Posted Image

Hey everyone.

Love all the yummy pics!

Stef! Right clickin' and savin!

Yesterday at work, I got a very NAUGHTY idea for a new Christmas

sig for me.

It will be A LOT of work, but it will be truly...Lustful!

I know Sarah will love it.. *cracks the whip*

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday.

We had some bad news yesterday.

I posted an update in the prayers area.

I won't drag down the support center with depressing events,

so you can read about it there.

*snuggles next to Beans* How you feeling, doll?

I need to read E&C, and I will make time this weekend.

I need "me" time and there is no better way to spend it than with my GALS.

Stef! I'll be PMing you, because my Boss, says that I have to request off for June

this Monday. Yeah, normally he only needs 2 weeks notice, but for this trip, he wants

a couple of months notice. Blah.

I'm living it up in Vegas no matter what that ogre says!!

*sings*

Up on the bedtop..

Wham!

Bam!

Slam!

Gerry goes down thru my chimney cause it's 3AM!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Good Morning all, How we doin??

Beanie are you feeling any better?

Mel don't suppose that "heat wave" you and Stef started yesterday could continue? It was very cold here again last night. And yesterday it was cold that the oil in car froze!! The OIL! I had to put warm oil in it just so that I could leave it running long enough to warm it up. This is crazy weather I tell you! (need some Gerry heat)

Rush it was a crazy paper, it turned out to be a 4 page rant that went on and on, and my Prof. still graded well ( hehehe, I think maybe her boyfriend was giving her fits too last week soo). Now all that is left is a make-up test, and I have to turn in my keyboarding objectives. Then I AM DONE!! well until next semester anyway :;):

Susan if my inner voice is singing with Gerry and she didnn't invite me.... Can you hire a hit for your Inner Voice? LOL

Boy I am silly this morning!

Bethy big (((HUGS))) for you and you Mom. (Its not bringing us down, cause we love you, and anywhere you wanna vent, or whatever is good enough for us!)

OK THEN>>>>

On the fourth day of Christmas

Gerry gave to meee

Four lovely hours

Under my treeeePosted Image

*sings*

Up on the bedtop..

Wham!

Bam!

Slam!

Gerry goes down thru my chimney cause it's 3AM!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

:rotflmao:

Bethy! That's hilarious!

I woke up this morning at three. And then sent a text to Caro. ::D:

NADE!! *squish tackle* Where you been, girl??

Toni, I'll see what we can do about the heatwave, eh?

Posted Image

:heat:

Hmmmm heatwave? I like a challenge.

On the fourth day of Christmas Gerry gave to me......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:santaclaus: To all you GALS!

:cunning: PERRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hi how are ya*

This heat wave is coming along nicely, gonna melt some snow ( I hope)

hummmm I think maybe this will help...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/ton...s2/631d53dc.jpg

maybe this...http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/tonifinds2/95239d68.jpg

Edited by tonifinds2

Afternoon Gals

Yep, walked outside his morning and there was a whole *(^@load of snow...driving was hilarious, turning was an excuse to say "weeee" every corner LOL. Got lucky and get to run my final two horses on Sunday, last day of the meet, we put them on a van Monday and then that's it folks.

Weez, I am thrilled, tickled pink even to hear that you are coming to Vegas, how cool is that!!

Bethy, feel free to vent at all times :hugs:

ttyl

Dawn

Guest Beanie

Yes, yes, thank you gals who've been asking, I am feeling better today. ::D:

Driving home from work was a hair raising experience though... like a lot of you we had tons of snow here, and it all decided to turn into a freakin' white-out BLIZZARD right as I was leaving to come home. LOL -- and then there was the car in front of me whose driver kept sticking a snow brush out his side window so he could brush the snow off his windshield... instilled great confidence in me, it did. LOL!!! Ah, well, now I wait and see if my hubby will be able to get his flight home tonight or be stuck in Chicago due to all this weather. *whistles*

The gerry's are certainly warming things up in here though! Whoa!

Let's see... *sings* Chestnuts roasting, on an open fire.....

These certainly curl my toes... :cunning:

Posted Image Mmmmm... mipples!

Posted Image OMG... for the first time I noticed the belly button! LOL

lol when you said belly button, that reminded me that I have a pic in my photobucket that is features button poppage, extreme man cleavage, and belly button teasage! Not to mention... a very smug looking Butler! :rotflmao:

Thanks Beans, glad you're feeling better! ::D:

Posted Image

Geeeaaaaaahhhh...Beanie, the nipple-nibbling...

I wish I had the ability to arch his back like that....

*runs from spanker*

GALS....I need a bucket of ice water over my head, STAT.

lol when you said belly button, that reminded me that I have a pic in my photobucket that is features button poppage, extreme man cleavage, and belly button teasage! Not to mention... a very smug looking Butler! :rotflmao:

Thanks Beans, glad you're feeling better! ::D:

Posted Image

He doesn't look happy much there, does he???

Ladies man, anyone?

Oh yeah, you can tell he's not into girls.....definitely.

:;):