Gerard Butler GALS

7/17 July's ELLE interview

GreenEyes

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I always worry about Gerry's health and welfare. And that's because I CARE about him a great deal, as if I really knew him and he were a part of my life. Insane, obsessive or unhealthy - whatever - I worry about the people I love.

I don't consider myself gossipy at all about him when I express my concerns and what I notice in the pictures. I am not picking him apart; I genuinely care.

And he could change physically and I would love him no matter what. Just because his outsides might change (which they do because people change), so long as he remains the Gerry we have come to love and respect my feelings for him will NEVER change.

Now - put those M&Ms in the popcorn and pass it down! I think I need some Reese's Pieces, too.

Lisa

Guest DonnaKat

*Has nothing to say about the topic*

*Is secretly here to mooch on other people's booze*

So YOU'RE while the rum's always gone!!! :tantrum:

Edited by DonnaKat

Guest DonnaKat

The last time I drank too much tequila I was in Montreal and don't remember a whole lot except someone took a picture of me at a restaurant trying to put a tortilla on my head. I think I'll stick to the Godiva liqueur.

:unsure: I wonder if Gerry will notice his missing car and credit card? What if he gets mad at me... Oh well, though luck buddy! :cunning: I'll buy him a bag of Cheetohs! (waiting for DK to run back into thread now) :funnyface:

Oh my, Scottish whiskey and strawberry milkshakes... somehow I don't think I'll make it to work tomorrow morning! :lol:

Edited by GreenEyes

:unsure: I wonder if Gerry will notice his missing car and credit card? What if he gets mad at me... Oh well, though luck buddy! :cunning: I'll buy him a bag of Cheetohs! (waiting for DK to run back into thread now) :funnyface:

I already told you . . . I'm occupying him in the shower! Now shhhhhh and go before he catches on.

Yeah, right there, baby . . .

Lisa

Ladies ~

I have made certain posts invisible (and I think you know which ones I'm talking about).

I don't care if you HATE GB, as long as you state your position RESPECTFULLY, that's your business. However, you post your opinions in a snarky or less than repsectful manner, I'm going to make them invisible every time.

I feel like a broken record sometimes. I certainly don't agree with each and every poster on here, but as long as they post and aren't IN YOUR FACE about their opinions, I can disagree all I want and expresses my disagreement - RESPECTFULLY.

What I used to tell my ex-husband all the time is, "It's not WHAT you say, it's HOW you say it!!!" Please remember that when you go to post.

The key word here is RESPECT - okay? It's not censorship, it's decorum and if you want a free for all, there are plenty of other sites you can go post on and have a bitch slapping season.

Thank you for your understanding.

Now, let's go back to the original vein of this thread please.

~ Dayna

:lmao: For a start, what fine women you are Danie, Donna, Lisa, GJewel, Dallas, Luv and sorry if I forgot anyone else ... for thinking with your stomachs!!!

Dayna, now that you've posted, it kinda takes the wind out of my sails.

I was about to turn the garden hose on and point it where the sun doesn't shine! :cunning:

Back to the article - Isn't life all about learning?

Edited by Nay