Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
framolamdu

OMFG Can't Wait To See RocknRolla - Spoilers

Well do not click on the spoiler if you do not want to know some of the sub plot but somebody on imdb saw a preview recently and a few posters asked for a heads up on a few Gerry scenes - it possibly explains to me a certain Gerry scene in the original trailer - you'll know exactly which one if you read the spoiler! If the Mods/Admins want to remove this they can.

Gerard Butler's character finds out his best friend (Tom Hardy) is gay.... They all think Tom Hardy is going in to prison for 5 years the next day so Butler's character basically has sex with him out of sympathy/curiosity.... Then the next day Hardy's character gets out of going to prison! It is all played very amusingly and is actually the funniest little sub-plot in the whole film. There is also a very funny sex scene between Butler and Thandie Newton and an exhilirating and long fight/chase scene between Butler/Hardy/Idris Elba and a couple of VERY nasty Russians.

:galdown::galdown::galdown:

Never saw that coming :hubba::behave:

Moira

Edited by framolamdu

Guest Nay

HOLY CRAP BATGIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:omg2:

I can't believe it - I'm quite genuinely surprised but 'strangely' amused too.

This will REALLY stir the pot ... tee, hee.

Edited by Nay

I think this is a BRILLIANT move.... and it sounds hilarious. Tongues will wag now!

Go Gerry!

Swannie

That's a visual I didn't need. :fook: Scratch this film off my list of films to see.

- Josie

Edited by Ms. Hyde

My sentiments exactly Swannie. It is supposedly all done in the best possible taste and I imagine it will be very amusing. They have done very well to keep this under wraps but as I imagine it would be a big plot spoiler maybe media outlets have been told to stay tight lipped in order not to spoil the "shock" factor.

Josie I did tell you if you did not want to know what certain things were not to look any further :funnyup:

Moira

Edited by framolamdu

Josie I did tell you if you did not want to know what certain things were not to look any further :funnyup:

Moira

Sorry to everyone. I have maid my opinion a spoiler thing.

Yes you did warn me. I really didn't expect that type of plot twist. The very idea of Mr. Pinky and other body parts going anywhere near another man sexually is just a little much for me.

I gotta think of Gerry as all man - not liking men. :tantrum: I know it's called acting, but still, it just destroys my fantasies.

- J

Edited by Ms. Hyde

Josie

The whole point of the spoiler was to not reveal the plot twist and I do not believe any of the comments after my initial post gave that away. You have totally let the cat out of the bag - which was my intention to avoid for those who did not want to know. :bonk:

Moira

Guest Nay
The cat's back in the bag now! I repeat ... the cat is bagged and bound. Heard it here folks ... Edited by Nay

AWESOME!!!!!

I knew it . . . when Moira emailed me and gave me smidge of a hint I knew it!

Oh now I REALLY can't wait to see this . . . October 3, 8, 31 WHATEVER cannot come soon enough for me!

Wooo hooo!! Hilarious! :pointy:

Lisa

Josie

The whole point of the spoiler was to not reveal the plot twist and I do not believe any of the comments after my initial post gave that away. You have totally let the cat out of the bag - which was my intention to avoid for those who did not want to know. :bonk:

Moira

I fixed my opinion. Sorry to everyone. I haven't psted for awhile and forgot how to do the spoiler thing.

- J

Lisa you are one sick individual - but I luv ya GAL :spank:

Moira

Why am I sick? I think it's fascinating, and I just can't wait to see Gerry pull this off. (You know you all want to read that spoiler now!)

Dammit - I had a whole thing posted but then realized it had spoilers. ARGH. And I don't know how to do the spoiler thingy . . .

Let's put it this way . . . in my mind, Gerry is more of a man, more masculine and has his head and heart in the right place more than anyone else I know.

Lisa

Re anyone who wants to do a spoiler

to the left is "quick access" and insert "spoiler"

If you click on that a box will come up and ask you to insert the words you want as spoilers - if I remember right you copy and paste into the box and press OK. It then black bolds what you want to hide. For anyone who wants to see the actual spoiler you have to just click over the black bold and it will show you what is said.

This means if anyone wants to say something in a future post that may give the game away then you can and it is up to the individual whether they want to read it.

Moira

Guest DonnaKat

Just make sure that if you don't want to know the spoiler you don't quote a person who has put said spoiler in message. Otherwise person not wanting to see said spoiler will see said spoiler in quoted message...meaning you. :funnyface:

Edited by DonnaKat

Donna thanks for that as I did not know that. I just tried doing a dummy post using one of the spoilered posts and it does indeed show up. Very good point.

So the moral of the story is if you do not want to see the spoiler do not quote a post containing a spoiler as when you draft your post you see what was blanked off. When you submit your post it will remain as a spoiler so nobody will see unless they choose to do so.

Moira

The person on imdb who saw the film and posted the spoilers posted an update an hour ago

Just to clarify.... there isn't an actual sex scene, it is all just talked about and implied.... sorry if I didn't make that clear!!

Ah well oral is better than nowt

ha ha LOL :naughty:

Moira

Edited by framolamdu

I have been waiting for this movie for so long...NEED TO SEE IT LIKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!!

Talked about. Hinted. Whispered. Innuendoed. It's just more than I can take to wait for this film.

Cause....

I am a man-love fan of monumental proportions!!!

Thanks much for the spoiler. Now my idle mind has some killer images to work with until release date.

:kiss:

Thanks for the "spoiler" lesson!! I've been here 2.5 years - a mod for 1.5 of those years and I've never seen the "spoiler" thing. I've been trying to figure out WTF was up with the black lines! LOL

ETA: Pinky is Pinky. I don't care how, where or when I see him. Beggars can't be choosers and I'm definitely a Pinky beggar! I'm just sayin...

COOL!!!!!! I firmly believe Gerry's superior acting ability can pull off anything!!!

Can't wait to see it!!!!!!! :drool1: