Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
SouthernGirl28

When you are disappointed/upset what do you do?

If I have a bad day/week then it's drinks & dancing!!

I tend to not focus on what has already happened because it can't be changed.

If I'm disappointed about it. I think of it along the lines that all I can do is move forward, learn from it. Dwelling on it doesn't do anything but fill you will negative energy.

If I'm upset by something. I don't let it built in side. I work through what I'm feeling. That might mean finding something that needs to be done and focusing my thoughts on that. Put that built up energy to use. Or I might go to the garden and meditate, work it out physically and metally. If I have something to say about it well, I'm damn well going to say it. There's a time to hold your tongue and there's a time to just speak your mind. I don't dance around it. Just straight and to the point.

It's about dealing with things in a positive way and not a negative way. I always try to find the good in someone.Or the good in any given situation but you know you've pissed me off if I speak out. I'm definately a Leo. I'm the lion that sits on the rocks and just enjoys the view. I might even let you get away with a few things thinking it's not that big of a deal. But yes I definately have a lion in me that will rip you to shreds and then go back to sitting on that rock and enjoying the view again.

I take no moment further than it has to go.

Tomorrow is always a new day with no mistakes in it.

If you're always thinking and reacting negatively then when does that leave time for enjoying here and now.

:)

I eat junk, isolate myself for a while until I cool down, usually listening to music (preferably calming music), and sometimes I jump in my car and go for a ride, usually with the pedal to the floor... Not very wise, but it works for me. :lol:

Now I'm thinking about taking boxing lessons at the local gym. I'm thinking that once very frustrated (usually at my boss), I could paste his picture on the punching bag and just go at it. :cunning:

If I'm upset or sad, I listen to music. I put on my Ipod and then I start walking. While I'm walking I am somewhere else sometimes for an hour somtimes longer. I will listen to music from PSILU or DF, beautifull music so I can get a good cry and get it out of my system........but I always walk. :tissues:

I use to eat all the wrong things when I was upset but I haven't done that in 6 months (I think my scale loves me for that. It's not working "overtime" anymore) I don't even want it anymore which means I'm am loosing a lot of weight :funnyup:

Dane :wuv: