Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Avivid Mind

Twisted Fate Feedback

Hello gals, I told you there would be more and there is.

The next part of the story is called Twisted Fate.

Sara is going to be dealing with a lot of things mental not only in this but the next story line as well which is being worked on at the same time.

Yes that's write Sweet Whisper In My Bed, Twisted Fate and ...................the final straw so to speak.

Marcus is going to struggle with his dark side becoming more angry and aggressive. Even kill!

Twisted Fate is going to hold a challenging storyline through it to the end for Marcus.

And as we dive deeper into madness we will be laughing. Yes a bit of comedy thrown in to this one.

But watch out just when you think there could be no more to Marcus to learn about the third storyline will really show you when he is good he is really good (His good side gals) Stop thinking in the sheets.

However Marcus will do the unforgivable thing in the third storyline it will make our break this passionate couple once and for all. The final storyline.

Twist of fate holds 20 pages to be loaded.

I'm hoping the third and final storyline will hold 30.

Check it out coming soon.........

:)

Update on storyline.

Marcus character will be taming his ways with Sara to the point that you will see he does respect her in some of his actions. Such as when Sara moves into the cottage. He doesn't go into her bedroom just stands at the doorway and talks to her because he thinks of it as her personal space. You will be seeing a gentle side of Marcus which be soon. But he really needed to walk that fine line of good and bad.

So you could see his struggle of good and bad within himself. No worries this part of the storyline isn't about enticing the reader to the bad boy it's about making you really love him. Seeing his good side coming out.

However there are some surprises in this struggle to get to his good side.

Update:

The storyline is complete for Marcus and Sara. Yes, alas it is over and in the third part you will see if love wins out in the end for this intense couple.

Because the third part of the story in much shorter. Sorry gals, I saw an ending and felt it need not be stretched any further. I'll start the posts up right after this is completed. We're on page 16 of 20 in this one.

The next set is only 9 pages.

Who would have thought editing would take so long? A three part story and I'm still finding things to edit. I hate that damn spell checker, it doesn't help if you have a correctly spelled word and it's suppose to be something totally different.

I'm just wondering when I finally get it all done just how big this manuscript is going to be. Plus knock it down to novel size which I do with my word processor before even printing. I had one book 500 pages. Of course there's the breaking it up into chapters and the binding and book cover to work on yet and here I am still editing.

I guess you could say that's the one bad thing about feeding of the creative flow. You write without any editing and then you go back through it like fifty times and just when you think, finally done you find something else.

Edited by Avivid Mind

The storyline is coming to a close. I've posted up to page 7 of the last 10 pages. It will be finished up this week.

I'm happy to say editing of the story is almost done. And the manscript will be getting printed out soon.

I have really enjoy creating this GB fan fiction and I hope you've all enjoyed reading it during it's creative stages. I will be happy when it is fully printed out and complete in front of me.

I'm just curious. I noticed Sweet Whispers In My Bed is not receiving as many views as Twisted Fate. Which is actually the story continueing.

I would be interested in hearing your opinion:

Did you enjoy one over the other and why?

Did you feel there was something different in my writing from one story to the next?

Would you have liked to see a different outcome or maybe a character differently written?

Did you feel I left enough to imagination?

Did you enjoy the ending or would you have prefered it ended differently?