Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

VEGAS 09 RAFFLE

When did Gerry sign this photo?

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.... :kiss:

:hugs:

Dayna

:tantrum:

I'm gonna have to put gum in her hair for that!

I do hope the tale is one of conniving, and deceit. Trickery and an exchange of favors. Mwaaaaaah!

Edited by TheBlonde

The burning ? for me is not WHEN he signed the pic, but WILL HE PERSONALIZE IT FOR THE WINNER??! :wuv::swoon::galdown:

*shoves marbles in cheeks*

We'll make him an offer he can't refuse. Leave the gun, take the canolli.

Well, you won't get a nibble without a worm in the water.

Uh, I could think of a better place for that worm... :drool1:

I'm in!

:funnyup::funnyup::funnyup:You GALS tickle my funny bone! (OMG did I really say that?!?!?!?) :funnyup::funnyup: :funnyup:

Yes you did! I seen it! :lol:

So that's 1 dogs playing poker for Catherine. A velvet Elvis for Boo Baby. Dogs playing pool on velvet for lisa722? Maybe a precious moments collectible for Kittypro. Oooh, a big eyed crying clown for Rezz. And a kick in the pants for Dr. Em for teasing us so.

:lmao: I'd hate for y'all to feel ripped off when I tell of the sweet dreams I have when that's under my pillow. :flee:

Quit buyin raffle tickets and go finish that story!!!!! The only thing under your pillow is gonna be cold sheets! LOL

We are catty when we are desperate aren't we???? lol

Ya'll just knock it off cause that bad boy already has a place on my wall, frame and everything, just waiting for it.

Lord knows I need a little luck . . . and a whole lotta nekked Leo . . .

Lisa

That's it. I'm heading down to NO, LA (Nawlins) and talk to Mama Cher Bon Chance, the best voodoo queen on the planet and have her work her magic...

Leo, don't worry, babe, I'll take gooooooood care of you... :leo:

ok so you may not be willing to help a gal here, but id like to buy some tickets, but cant seem to figure out this sites paypal ?? my iste, you just click the donate button, it takes you to our paypal manager and its just a matter of plugging in your credit card info..isnt there something like that here?? cuz when i click on the link it just becomes an email window?? WTF ??

i would like to put my 5 bucks up against all of yours for a chance at leo... :wuv:

ok so you may not be willing to help a gal here, but id like to buy some tickets, but cant seem to figure out this sites paypal ?? my iste, you just click the donate button, it takes you to our paypal manager and its just a matter of plugging in your credit card info..isnt there something like that here?? cuz when i click on the link it just becomes an email window?? WTF ??

i would like to put my 5 bucks up against all of yours for a chance at leo... :wuv:

All you have to do is go to paypal.com and login. Then click "Send Money" and put registration@gerardbutlergals.com in the "To" field. Then fill in the amount based on how many tickets you wish to purchase. The rest of the info is up to your preferences. When you're ready, click the "Send Money" button.

I believe the reason we don't use automatic PayPal links on this site is because there are at least 3 different PayPal accounts, managed by 3 different people and tied to 3 different bank accounts. We have the site support account, the convention registration account and the GALS Charitable Foundation account. It's really important that the right funds go to the right account. If we just put up a PayPal icon with an automatic link the chances are that the money would end up going to the wrong account. By making it more of a manual entry, where you have to open PayPal and tell it to send money and to what email address there is less likelihood of the money going to the wrong place!! When registration opens for next year's convention the convention website usually has an automatic PayPal link, but that's because it is a separate website. Hooe that makes sense to those wondering "why we do the things we do" 'round here.

*singing*

I'm gonna wiiiiin! I'm gonna wiiiiin! Neener Neener Neener! :bum::bum::bum:

:lmao:

I believe the reason we don't use automatic PayPal links on this site is because there are at least 3 different PayPal accounts, managed by 3 different people and tied to 3 different bank accounts. We have the site support account, the convention registration account and the GALS Charitable Foundation account. It's really important that the right funds go to the right account. If we just put up a PayPal icon with an automatic link the chances are that the money would end up going to the wrong account. By making it more of a manual entry, where you have to open PayPal and tell it to send money and to what email address there is less likelihood of the money going to the wrong place!! When registration opens for next year's convention the convention website usually has an automatic PayPal link, but that's because it is a separate website. Hooe that makes sense to those wondering "why we do the things we do" 'round here.

OH FOOK! My paypal went automatically to Dream@gerardbutlergals.......Now what do I do? See I'm a loser all freaken ready! :tantrum: Will somebody HELP this DUMMY! :bonk:

:unsure: Frannie

Bumpity

Don't worry Frannie - Holly's got your info and your covered.

Sure do!

CLOCK'S TICKIN'!

Thanks for the reminder, Holly! I just sent my money in! :D

I'm gonna wiiiin! I'm gonna wiiiin! :woohoo:

I think King Leo needs a holiday down under...in Australia. Come to me ...come to me......

I'm gonna wiiiin! I'm gonna wiiiin! :woohoo:

You're DREAMIN' woman!!!