Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

GCF T-Shirts HAVE ARRIVED!!

Ladies ~

We are going to put our beautiful GALS Charitable Foundation T-Shirts on sale for Pre-Order Only.

10-15-08: OUR FIRST ORDER OF SHIRTS ARE NOW IN AND AVAILABLE FOR ORDER! SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE WHO PRE-ORDERED AND THEREFORE HELPED FUND OUR INITIAL SUPPLY OF SHIRTS!

These t-shirts were designed by my ULTRA talented brother who also has an exclusive t-shirt line which should be available soon for sale. He truly outdid himself for us and I love him so much!!

I think you all will agree that these t-shirts are absolutely beautiful!!!

These are American Apparel T-Shirts: "The softest, smoothest, best-looking T-shirt available anywhere."

"100% Fine Jersey cotton, combed for softness and comfort."

Special thanks to The Petite Songbird for modeling these!

Women's Small

Posted ImagePosted Image

In Songbird's opinion, the true color is a bit darker than what's showing up in these pics. :)

Women's Medium

Posted ImagePosted Image

Women's Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2X <----These are more like Junior/Teen sizing so be forewarned.

*Men's/(Regular) Sizes: M, L, 2X, 3X

(*Other sizes available to order, but not in our current inventory at GCF.)

Prices are $25.00 per t-shirt with proceeds to go to GALS Charitable Foundation for Woman and Children's Causes.

Please put size(s) (indicate Women's or Regular/Mens style!! and quantities in the memo part of Paypal (or your check) and send your payment to: gals.charitable.foundation@gmail.com Paypal account or mail your check to:

GALS Charitable Foundation

33 Liles Rd.

Fayetteville, TN 37334

:thankyou:in advance for supporting GALS Charitable Foundation!

(For shipments outside of the USA, we will contact you for payment of actual amount to ship the items when we are ready to ship out. Thank you for your understanding.)

:hugs:

Dayna

They really are gorgeous Dayna! Kudos to your brother!

That are absolutely stunning Dayna...I will order as soon as I can save up......

Not only are the shirts gorgeous and for a good cause, they are MY color!! Yoo Hoo! Dayna, please thank your brother for us! He rocks!

$$$ already sent.

Suzie

Just lovely Dayna!!

Oh, Dayna. That is beautiful. Your brother outdid himself. I'll be ordering one definitely.

Beautiful work!!! I will be ordering one soon!

Wow Dayna your brother is an amazing artist, kudos to him & these beautiful t-shirts. ME thinks I should be saving up for a Christmas gift to myself!

Beautiful shirt, but wondering is it 100 preshrunk cotton?

Thanks,

Dina

We'll try to find out more details on the shirts themselves, Dina. I know there was a question about the sizing as well, depending on whether or not they're women's T's or men's.

Thanks for asking!

Katie

Morning,

Great shirt, just sent email, and will be sending check today, I ordered a size larger, just incase

sunbeach

Updated T-shirt information on the first page of this post along with sizes available.

Dayna

Thanks Dayna!

So, just to confirm, our group order can be a combination of any of the mens and/or womens sizes as long as we meet a minimum number ordered?

Sorry, I just want to be absolutely crystal clear. :lol:

Thanks Dayna!

So, just to confirm, our group order can be a combination of any of the mens and/or womens sizes as long as we meet a minimum number ordered?

Sorry, I just want to be absolutely crystal clear. :lol:

Yup!

Thanks for asking, Katiekins!

Dayna

Question - what is the color of the shirt? Is it pinkish or more purple. Also, are t-shirts only available or will tanks be available as well? The design is gorgeous.

Cassie

Question - what is the color of the shirt? Is it pinkish or more purple. Also, are t-shirts only available or will tanks be available as well? The design is gorgeous.

Cassie

The color is Raspberry and for now, we are only offering t-shirts. Perhaps in the future we will be able to offer tanks.

Dayna

We're quickly approaching our needed count for the first order!!!

:woohoo::yourock: galfriends!!

GORGEOUS!! I love the color too!!!

:highfive:

Hi Dayna,

Just sent my payment for this beautiful t-shirt. I want to request a XL tee (Women's size).

Thanks for everything,

Sherrell/Bermos

Thanks for the orders, folks! Keep 'em coming!

Just a few more needed for our first pre-order!!

:thankyou:

Katie