Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

8/18 GAME Preview

www.cinemablend.com

In the not too distant future, Kabel (Gerard Butler), a death row inmate, has unwittingly become a pop culture hero. Every week, millions worldwide tune in online to watch him and hundreds of other convicts battle in Slayers, an ultra-violent multi-player online game invented by technological genius Ken Castle (Michael C. Hall). To the wealthy young gamer who controls his every move, Kable is just a sim (simulation) character. To the resistance group that opposes Castle’s games as high-tech slavery, he is a critical element in their battle to take down the inventor. Caught in the crosshairs of two opposing forces and under the command of a teenager’s remote device, Kable must use his extraordinary fighting skills to escape the game, bring down Castle and overthrow the system.

I can't get a grasp on this movie at all. I guess it's just one I'll have to go and see and hope to figure out then!

For "gamers" it will be a thrill ride of adventure and I think will probably become a Game as well like Tomb Raider did...I will be watching it as both a fan of Gerry's and a once adicted avid Gamer of years gone by....I used to stay up to the wee hours of the morning hooked up to playing my favorite RPGs...I'm embarassed to admit But there you have it even now I get tempted to rejoin the gamers circle but time for these pleasures does not allow me the option to do so......sigh! Now Gerry is the only game I can afford to have...