Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry out & about on his bike in NYC

Chelle

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE the new pics!!! Gerry in SHORTS!!! Gerry drinking a coke!!!! Great job Chelle!!!

Looks like he took a pair of scissors to his cargo pants - maybe he liked Jeff Gordon's cargo shorts- or maybe he really does read what we say (hey, a GAL can dream, can't she?) and knows we want to see those great gams of his in shorts. Thanks for the fabulous find, Chelle. Now if only I could get into his room with a pair of scissor and turn ALL his pants into shorts!! :cunning:

You never see Gerry in shorts! I think he looks really fit. The biking must be the reason. Good for him! He looks so good! He does have a thing for his cell phone though!

Thanks for sharing those pictures of Gerry on his bike!

So cool to see him get around the city that way.

It's nice to know Gerry is closeby...but seeing

these pictures of him riding a bike, walking through SOHO,

etc...just makes me want to take a week off of work and

stay at my relatives so that I can walk the streets in hopes

of running into him! When he's far away, it's easier to handle.

This is torture!! (ha)

Chelle - you are amazing. God bless you, my friend!

I LOVE that he took a pair of scissors to his pants. Are those the pants from the pics of him walking around the Village? :lol: I think it speaks volumes about him. Not pretentious - could have bought a pair of shorts, but nah! Why bother when you can cut pant legs off? Such a guy.

Love that he has a bike in NYC now, too.

:poof: The man is GORGEOUS!! Just gets better and better. Looks like he cut his hair again, or is it me?

Lisa

He does have a thing for his cell phone though!

Yes, he was texting me to let me know he was wearing shorts as I'd requested and he had been spotted by a guy with a camera so I should be on the lookout for the pictures! (GAL dreaming again).

P.S. I don't think he cut his hair again, he has a bit of a fauxhawk thing going on in these pix.

Gerry on a bike. Gerry on a bike drinking coke. Gerry on a bike drinking coke showing cleavage. Gerry on a bike drinking coke showing cleavage and texting.

*dies...slowly*

I am in love with these two.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/Ger...ut/gerbike4.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/Ger...ut/gerbike5.jpg

I love how when he goes out he looks so, I dont know, un-put-together. Like he is so comfortable with himself.

I think he looks very relaxed and he's having some nice alone time just being a regular Joe on the streets of NY....If you've never been to NY ...I have to tell you that after a while nobody notices "nobody"....That's NY talk! :lalala::unsure: I'm sure the Blonde doesn't have a clue to who he is but I'm thinking she must have at least glanced his way to notice the Cuteness! :cunning: Less she's blind!

Thanks for the great pics Chelle...

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran