Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Chelle

Gerry out & about on his bike in NYC

Susan, I think I also have a pair of cargo pants for my mandoll that I may have to cut! But have to make sure to have the strings hanging down! :wuv:

Can't stop looking at them . . . these are the two I can't get enough of . . .

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S GERRY, PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

Lisa

I want to know where you guys got your mandolls. I've never heard of this until the discussion about the possible creation of a Gerry Mandoll for sale for charity in his name. What ever came of that idea anyway. I certainly would buy one, in a heartbeat. Maybe even a spare. Somebody PM me on this.

Tks,

Sandy

Lisa, riding bikes in NYC is really common in the summer, and that street he was on, it's a really busy one and I can totally see someone just passing him and not even looking.

I

I have visited NY several times, but I don't recognise streets. Which street is it and where is it? Manhattan, The Bronx, Queens, etc.? Is it near his "LOFT?"

Sandy

:drool1: I have sooooo got to get to NYC and soon! I abso-tively, poso-lutely guar-on-tee that if I passed the GB on the street, I'd get whiplash from turning around so fast. :cunning:

OMFB! That man is sah-mo-kyn hawt!!! :swoon::yummy::poof:

I can't believe that no one noticed that Gerry is not wearing a helmet! It's the law now. I think he'd look adorkable in a helmet. And he's got that ubiquitous Blackberry and coke. In the area where Gerry lives in NYC there is not that much traffic...I doubt he would want to ride it in the mid-town area where it's crazy. He'd be taking his life in his hands. That downtown area is really nice and so is the area of Columbus Ave. and Lincoln Center.

So happy to read that he plans to stay in NYC until he is dragged kicking and screaming back to LA for business.

:yay::wuv:

OK, another mentioning where he lives in NYC. Someone tell me where that is and what type of neighborhood it is. Riding around with that bike and all the other amenities he carries could be very dangereous. I'll have to keep my overactive imagination in tact, or in chains, whatever.

I hope so much that he would come again....and again and again...

Buahahahahahahahahahahahah! I bet he does too!

Swannie

:lmao: With comments like that, why aren't you in the gutter more often Swannie? ;)

Hahahah! Well.... those kind of quips are rare for me.... my slow wit can't keep up with the Gutter pace. Plus, I've heard a rumor that once you get into the Gutter, you get sucked under all the muck, and I've got a book to finish up and get published!

I truly enjoyed the "come and come again" remark... which instantly took me to Gerry comments at the end of the PSILY NGTV interview! BRILLIANT!

Swannie

Yeah, I like to think of him having a "Heavenly" time as well. Nothing but all he wants of everything is all I want for him. ABSOLUTELY.

Sandy

are there any scars on his left leg or not? :unsure:

I did not notice that before... (may be I'm wrong)

Edited by fksmtu

Looks like a vein popping out from him standing on one leg.

I'm guessing that it's probably in Soho or the Village. There are lots of sidewalk vendors there. But Gerry lives farther north in Chelsea. These are all sections of Manhattan.

:)

PS. That looks like it might be either the shirt from 300 in Japan, or the one from Ischia.

Edited by Dragon Slayer

Out of all the great and amazing photos he has that involve photographers and photo shoots, for some reason these simple ones of me drinking a coke and riding a bike are some of my absolute favorite.

He looks REALLY good!!!!! :drool1:

Posted Image

I see the GALS have had the magnifying glass out! A vein is popping out on his leg? Ha-Ha!

He's a deadly handsome man!!!

What I want to know is....Where's Lolita? Huh?

He should have her in a basket on the front of his bike...:lol:

Thanks! Chelle! :wave:

I see the GALS have had the magnifying glass out! A vein is popping out on his leg? Ha-Ha!

I AM sick, aren't I? OMG . . .

He is just too sweet for words :kisswink:

Tec Roadster Bicycle $500.00

Blackberry Curve $250.00

Can of Coke $3.00 (It's NYC after all)

Gerry Butler in Cut off Cargo Pants PRICELESS ...in a simply adorkable way :drool1:

Five hundred dollars?? REALLY? That is expensive for a bike, but for gerry...I'm glad he bought it :]

You don't see too many yuppy men riding bikes casually in New York and on the side walk. You see messengers and trekies, real serious racers and they are wizzing through the streets hunched over with skin tieghts and helmuts. A 6'2" handsome guy like Gerry is a rare sighting. Love the brick and pink toned building in some of the pics. Where did someone say it was?

He is just too sweet for words :kisswink:

Tec Roadster Bicycle $500.00

Blackberry Curve $250.00

Can of Coke $3.00 (It's NYC after all)

Gerry Butler in Cut off Cargo Pants PRICELESS ...in a simply adorkable way :drool1:

Five hundred dollars?? REALLY? That is expensive for a bike, but for gerry...I'm glad he bought it :]

Bailey - that looks like a Cannondale bike. Most of those bikes are easily over $500 and can get up into the several thousand dollar range. They're good bikes though. That one looks like a mid-range bike. I used to be into biking which is how I know this random, worthless knowledge....... :cunning:

These pics make me want to start up biking again, if it wasn't so oppressively hot here in the summertime.....

A couple of the guys I work with are seriously into bikes and theirs were in the thousands - in fact I think replacing a tire is more than $500 on their bikes!

I hope Gerry is enjoying his loft in NY since it took him years to get it ready to move into. I only miss his being in L.A. a little. Though I live here the likelihood of me running into Gerry when he's out and about is only slightly higher when he is here than when he is in NY or anywhere else in the world (especially since I don't go looking for him or hang out in neighborhoods he's been spotted in when here). I'd love to be able to live on both coasts myself, with vacations in exotic and amazing places all over the world.

A couple of the guys I work with are seriously into bikes and theirs were in the thousands - in fact I think replacing a tire is more than $500 on their bikes!

I hope Gerry is enjoying his loft in NY since it took him years to get it ready to move into. I only miss his being in L.A. a little. Though I live here the likelihood of me running into Gerry when he's out and about is only slightly higher when he is here than when he is in NY or anywhere else in the world (especially since I don't go looking for him or hang out in neighborhoods he's been spotted in when here). I'd love to be able to live on both coasts myself, with vacations in exotic and amazing places all over the world.

My husband used to be heavy into biking and motorcycles....he asked me once if I would get him a certain bike for Christmas (and we are going back at least 12-15 years)....I went to the bike shop to order it and almost had a heart attack...the bike was a little over $1,700.00. After that I told Dan I didn't want to know how much he spent on bikes...and he couldn't ask me how much I spent on clothes... :pointy:

hugs,

Sue

You don't see too many yuppy men riding bikes casually in New York and on the side walk. You see messengers and trekies, real serious racers and they are wizzing through the streets hunched over with skin tieghts and helmuts. A 6'2" handsome guy like Gerry is a rare sighting. Love the brick and pink toned building in some of the pics. Where did someone say it was?

I think he just parked it there, honestly in that area, there is no way you can ride a bike on a side walk, on the side streets, yeah, because they are usually quiet during the weekdays, but then they get crazy too, it's usually much more crowded, I was the one that said they knew where it was...only from my 5,786 trips to NYC and the fact that if you triple that number, I've been in that area about that many times.

It's in Soho, right down the street where I thought I had seen someone that had been in pics with him..but then I thought I was wrong..then found out Gerry was there that weekend at a Rangers game (last year)

Edited by moonglow

You can't ride your bike on the sidewalk in NYC, too many pedestrians. There are bike lanes at least in the mid-town area. This looks like a less crowded area, probably somewhere in the vicinity of his loft.

:wuv:

Not really, it's less crowded than it usually is, but that's pretty crowded during the day, it was probably before lunch time, but still, it's in SoHo, really, believe me, I know that building.

Not really, it's less crowded than it usually is, but that's pretty crowded during the day, it was probably before lunch time, but still, it's in SoHo, really, believe me, I know that building.

Hey Moonglow-

Is it the Puck Building, or lower down on Broadway perhaps? THe building looks familiar too, but I'm not positive.

*This is my first post GALS, so forgive the lack of avatars, etc at the moment - just getting warmed up!*

:)