Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry out & about on his bike in NYC

Chelle

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . if he were only still there today drinking that Coke . . . :yummy:

The Coke would probably be pretty flat by now. :)

yes - and that's why I'd bring him a new icy cold one, and another one to dump on myself in a futile attempt to maintain consciousness.

Guest pamelajane

:wave: Welcome to gals, nyc_mha!

I think Gerry looks great, too! As long as he's healthy and taking good care of himself, then I'm great too!

Thank you, Chelle, for the pictures. I know Gerry doesn't like the paparazzi, but thank you, Gerry, for letting them take your pictures. We were in a drought!

Cheers to All,

Pam

I think just the one - The Mercer Hotel. Don't know of the Mercer Building. Forgot about that Russell Crowe incident - so funny. Our Gerry would never do something like that. Hmmm, or would he? Yeah, he might if the paps got him riled up enough.

I think just the one - The Mercer Hotel. Don't know of the Mercer Building. Forgot about that Russell Crowe incident - so funny. Our Gerry would never do something like that. Hmmm, or would he? Yeah, he might if the paps got him riled up enough.

Oh God I hope not! I think Gerry has enough integrity to keep his cool. I know he can only take so much, but never would I think he would treat another person with such disrespect. I think no matter how angry he could get, I don't see him physically hurting someone. If for no other reason than to not get that type of reputation.

JMHO.

Lisa

That sure does look like the Mercer Hotel. When he was featured on the cover of the NY Times Style Magazine, Men's Fashion Spring 2005, he was interviewed while he was staying at the Mercer Hotel. It was a great interview!

:wuv:

That was a great article and interview in the NY Times Style Mag..........I have a copy of it.

That Mercer Hotel seems to be very popular with celebrities.

:hmm: