Gerard Butler GALS

jeffey dean comments about gerrys arse..

nance

i didnt know where else to put this... it certainly can be moved... a cute little clip on rachel ray, shes interviewing jeffrey dean, and holding the grab arse picture...its the 3rd clip in...he's soo cute...

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20220870,00.html

Edited by nance

I know without a doubt Iwouldn't need a drink to make me grab Gerry's butt. Oh sorry Gerry, was that rude. :wuv:

I remember seeing this when it was on TV. It's too bad they didn't show the picture of Gerry and Hilary getting Jeffrey back!

I've got that shot!!! Of Gerry and Hilary getting Jeffrey back. It was soooo cute. They all got along so well. I'll bet that made for making the picture more fun! I recently had a friend of mine call me and tell me she just lately saw PSILY on DVD with her daughter. She told her daughter 'that's the man Jo told me she loves! Now I can see why!!!!" Mary told me "Gerry was amazing!" She can now see why I am so in love with him. He IS amazing!!!! He's not an 'ordinary' actor. He has something so special about him that it's defies description for me. I fell in love with Gerry in 1997 and I have not changed my mind since. Nor will I ever. He gets better each time I see him.

This was such a treat nance. Thank You so much.

Joanna

I remember seeing this when it was on TV. It's too bad they didn't show the picture of Gerry and Hilary getting Jeffrey back!

I didn't see that pay back pic, can someone post it here?

Sandy

That was sooo cute, thanks Nance!

I love JDM's little giggle... :yummy::pant:

This is a great pic in the siggy, I have never seen it before. Can some post it so I can add it to my computer, enlargable if possible? Thank you so much in advance. Possibly PM it to me if it is savable that way.

Sandy :wuv::yummy::yay:

id love to see gerry on rachel ray, i havent seen much of her show, but i bet she wouldnt get much talkin in, and i can totally see gerry flirting with her... :funnyup:

I keep hoping with RNR premiering soon, and Gerry in NYC, that we would be seeing him on Leno,

Ferguson, Cowan, possibly GMA, Regis, Rachael, View, Oprah, etc. Has anyone heard of any interviews upcoming. I thought for sure Leno would have him on, he seems to really like Gerry and having him on, but it has been a while, like since 300. Not even PSILY or Nims, I have been shocked.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Sandy

Yeah!! What's up with that!!! :tantrum: Gerry is really getting the shove into the background! I still think it's jealousy!! No other movie star has a following like his. A bunch of conventions and us women getting put downs because of our love of this awesome man!!! It's got to be total jealousy! Frankly, I don't 'need' to 'see' Gerry to have all those feelings. I just think about that beautiful face and those gorgeous green eyes and that to die for smile. I'm gone!!!!!

(sighhhhhh)

AOGJoanna

thanks for that link, I actually saw it and have all the shots where everybody is grabbing everyones butt.

Too cute!

Hotlips I LOVE that siggy :wuv:

Edited by Guest

I didn't see that pay back pic, can someone post it here?

Sandy

Hi Sandy, it's in the Gallery. I think there is one of Gerry grabbing JDM's butt too. It's in the PS I Love You premiere pics. Sorry, I don't have a link and don't have the time to look, so you'll have to search for it yourself., but look there and you should find it. Hope this helps.... :)