Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  

Beowulf Extra: Gerards Interviews

Did anyone else see Gerards interviews on the Extras menu?

Is it me or does he look like a lion in those interviews, I mena the scruffy beard and the mane , it's so untamed lol!

I love that those interviews were shot so up close and he was so cute when he was talking

anyone else have somehting to say about those interviews?

Is it me or does he look like a lion in those interviews, I mena the scruffy beard and the mane , it's so untamed lol!

I love that those interviews were shot so up close and he was so cute when he was talking

I loved the interviews. I watch them every time I watch the movie, which is a lot!! It may be my 2nd fave (after POTO of course!).

I loved the interviews. I watch them every time I watch the movie, which is a lot!! It may be my 2nd fave (after POTO of course!).

I love the interview too. The poor love had a terrible headache during it but I thought he was very articulate and spoke of the film in a very deep way. Beowulf and Grendel is a superb film, one of my favourites.

Oh I adore him in those interviews - right down to his skivvies. :wuv:

If you haven't seen them, by all means DO SO. Gerry was funny, insightful and so sexy.

thanks for reviving the post to my questions :)

yes the extras are amazing he talks so calmly in them, that fascinates me because I speak like a tornado hit when

I get going lol!

This is one of my favorite interviews of Gerry's! It must have been miserable for him to answer questions with a bad headache, but he was so gracious. :wuv:

Are you talking about the hour long interview on Wrath of Gods? That's the one I love. I hope they retain it in the updated version of Wrath of Gods that is coming out - and maybe even do an update from Gerry. Wouldn't that be great?? There was an interview in the mud on Beowulf and Grendel that was pretty cool too.

Suzie