Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
touchmetrustme

8/27 - Gerard Butler's Leading Woman

Thanks to Lisa (Phoenixgirl) for this great article and pictures:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/2008-...ent_6974780.htm

Actor Gerard Butler laughs as he leaves the stage after promoting his new film "RocknRolla" at the 39th annual Comic Con Convention in San Diego July 24, 2008. More than 125,000 people are expected to attend the four-day event and indulge in a vertitable feast of the latest in comic-related books, movie toys, games and memorabilia. [Agencies]

Gerard Butler likes women to make the first move. The 'P.S. I Love You' actor insists it shouldn't always be up to men to reveal their feelings first and finds it sexy when women take the lead in a relationship.

He said: "I am for equal opportunities. Why should it be the guy's job to kiss? If a woman wants to kiss she should totally do that. I think it is awesome when women take the lead. I love that idea."

The 38-year-old actor, who is currently single, claims his profession makes having a relationship difficult and he worries he will never find true love.

When asked whether his lifestyle was conducive to being in a relationship, he said: "No, not really. I worry about that a little bit. It's like there's always a pay off, isn't there? You're busy, you're having a great time and then you stop and think, wait a minute, I'm not really giving any relationship a chance because I'm working so much."

However, Gerard insists his job does have its upsides - he gets to lock lips with beautiful Hollywood actresses.

He added to Britain's OK! magazine: "I've been lucky with my leading ladies. Hilary Swank has big, beautiful, kissable lips, so she was really great to kiss." Gerard also says he would love to star alongside Angelina Jolie because she has "big great kissable lips".

Note: Photos already in the Gallery:

Posted Image and Posted Image

;) Barb

Great big kissable lips . . . I hear the stock in Revlon's lip plumping gloss rising now . . .

You gotta have a major shot of confidence to make the first move on Gerry. But good to know . . .

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Yeah I think he mentioned one other time how much he enjoyed "making out" with AJ! Him and thousands of other men....and women! It's not a secret ...she has admitted to that herself in many interviews. Anyway, thanks for the article Lisa!

BTW....Just give me a chance Gerbear and I'll take the lead any old time...snogging is my favorite past time! :p

:wave: Frannie

Given the right context, I'd totally plant a big juicy one on his lips... :cunning:

awwwww.... I wonder if he'd snog a thin lipped girl like me?

Fortunately.... I am well endowed in other ways!

Swannie

Oh... my... God.. :thud: Big, kissable lips... good boy, Gerry.

Just yesterday I've had the discussion with my friend that he is pretty decent man... Oh yeah, very decent :lol:

And he also has good kissable lips, so I would definitely take the lead in kissing him and not only in kissing

Thanks for the article, Lisa! It's really worth the translation for our girls! :thankyou:

Thanks so much for posting this!

If a woman wants to kiss she should totally do that. I think it is awesome when women take the lead. I love that idea."

:funnyup:

Gerry, you might regret saying that!

Ainaran: "Come on, Gerry, you said a woman should kiss if she wants!"

Gerry: "Back off, lady!!"

Naturally I'd never act like that in RL! (Besides with his long legs, he could easily get away from me, lol.)

He added to Britain's OK! magazine: "I've been lucky with my leading ladies. Hilary Swank has big, beautiful, kissable lips, so she was really great to kiss." Gerard also says he would love to star alongside Angelina Jolie because she has "big great kissable lips".

Posted ImageLip Injections anyone??? lol

*Line forms here...*

Thank you genetics gods for giving me full lips!!

But shouldn't that last line be something like staring alongside Angelina Jolie AGAIN?..did they forget TR2?

Gerard Butler likes women to make the first move. The 'P.S. I Love You' actor insists it shouldn't always be up to men to reveal their feelings first and finds it sexy when women take the lead in a relationship.

He said: "I am for equal opportunities. Why should it be the guy's job to kiss? If a woman wants to kiss she should totally do that. I think it is awesome when women take the lead. I love that idea."

Oh Boy Gerry you really opened up a can of worms there. Thanks to mother nature I do have plump lips and now in my 40's have learnt not to be afraid to take a risk when it comes to meeting a man!

Thanks for posting this great article!! :wuv:

But shouldn't that last line be something like staring alongside Angelina Jolie AGAIN?..did they forget TR2?

That's what I was thinking!

Frannie

Thank you genetics gods for giving me full lips!!

That line had me puzzled, too, but I wonder if it might have lost something in the translation from Chinese?

I could totally lock lips with Gerry ---- if I could reach them!

Suzie

Anybody else catch themselves licking their lips during and after reading that???? I know I can't be the only one! :kiss:

quoted: He said: "I am for equal opportunities. Why should it be the guy's job to kiss? If a woman wants to kiss she should totally do that. I think it is awesome when women take the lead. I love that idea."

So I'm guessing that we shouldn't interpret that comment from him as "when you see him, attack him", right??!! ....unfortunately :tantrum:

:read:

So I'm guessing that we shouldn't interpret that comment from him as "when you see him, attack him", right??!! ....unfortunately

Damn!!!

And that was exactly what I planned on doing!!!! lol :funnyface:

(however-I am too young for him.... :funnyface: )

Oh, don't worry! :comfort: I'm in more or less normal age for him, but it won't change anything! :D

So all we can do is just read the article and lick our lips ;)

Right Jenny!

We should definitely ASK if we he minds if we plant one on him!

Yes! But...do we wait for an answer? **scratches head**

:pointy:

:hehe: