Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
touchmetrustme

8/27 - Gerard Butler's Leading Woman

This whole damned thread is cracking me up. :lmao:

Welcome to the board, Stevi and I couldnt agree with you more.

As far as lips, Im glad I have the ones God gave me, not thin and not big as hell! Collagen lips are not cute. Grown women walking around looking like Bratz dolls.

This whole damned thread is cracking me up. :lmao:

Welcome to the board, Stevi and I couldnt agree with you more.

As far as lips, Im glad I have the ones God gave me, not thin and not big as hell! Collagen lips are not cute. Grown women walking around looking like Bratz dolls.

:funnyup: OMG you're right!!!!

Luckily I don't need any lip injections. Mine are pretty kissable, too. Not too big (I don't look like a Bratz doll) and not thin at all. But I have, on occasion, used a lip plumping lip gloss. I see no harm in that. :D

I've never heard any complaints about my lips, so I'm not worried. :D

As for kissing the guy first... After sometime knowing my now husband, I said to him. "You know I'm going to have to kiss you." He smiled so naughty and responded with, "Now is as good a time as any." We will be married 12 years this October. Guess it worked for me :D

Edited by DawnS

Posted Image:heat:

OH FOR THE LOVE OF BUTLER! :poof:

But.. But... Granted he is a GRRREAT kisser, - but he is a warm and down to earth man as well.

I'd be ok with holding him in my arms, just sleeping.... *Cough!*

Posted Image

That would be devine.

And that quote on your siggy, AMAZING!

Guest Winter Angel
:rotflmao: I just finished reading this thread..... :lmao: . They Don't Call Us Gals For Nothin'! G-d, what I wouldn't do to try and capture his tongue with mine :love: Back to the gutter I go.....*does a swan dive into the deep end of the muck*

I'm missing something... other than the gutter being my juice-swamped sex brain, what IS the gutter? I know there's something more to this.. And my second question is, why am I not invited??

Stevi.....First Welcome...second...if you want to check out the gutter (and once you're there I'm sure we won't see too much of you up here in the fresh air :cunning: )just PM Zany or one of the mods and they will get you there! hAVE FUN....I'm sure you will...I have some good friends in the muck!

:wave: Frannie

Thanks for the info. And as soon as I figure out who I'm supposed to contact, I certainly will! :pointy:

Stevi.....I PM'd ya!

Frannie

Thanks, Frannie! I need all the help I can get. This hurricane has my brain fried. Katrina was 3 years ago yesterday and I'm not even recovered from that, umm, CHICK, yet!

And kisses?

:galdown: Just stick a fork in me, 'cause I am DONE! :thud:

Edited by phanphorlife