Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
GreenEyes

New pics, SOHO, Aug.27/08

The only thing I don't care for about these photos is that the man is a deep thinker, and the camera catches his serious contemplative expressions... with no smile.He looks great in these.... but his smile melts glaciers.Thanks for the pictures Lisa!  They are a nice thing to see first thing in the morning.  I do fantasize about what I would do and say if I were to see Gerry one day whilein NYC.  I always thought I would go up to him and say hello, not take too much of his time but I would have to take advantage of that opportunity.  (unless he's on that cell phone of coursewhich he usually is)Looking at these pictures though...I don't know!The one where he's eating lunch by himself, I probably would go up to him, but also say I'm sorry to botherhim while he's having lunch..and then see what his reaction would be...it would probably not be a good time toask for a picture!  And I'd be looking longingly at the extra chair at the table if there was one. :) But if I saw him walking on the street with that look on his face...it would initially make me feel like he doesn't wantto be bothered and I might just walk by...but then in a few seconds my senses would come back and I'd realize these chances do not come around every day, and I'd just give it a try and see what happens.  Just to talk to him for 30 seconds would be worth it!

Very nice pics indeed. That's what you get when you have a lie in. Summer Lass you and I would do the opposite as I think I could approach him walking down the street as long as he aint talking on his phone but I would never disturb him at a cafe or restaurant even if he is on his own. Alot may not agree with me but I'd feel that would be more intrusive than stopping him in the street.

Well done GreenEyes. I had so many google alerts when I just came on with all these pics going back to 3.57am UK time this morning. I had only been in bed 10 mins as I had been chatting with Lisa and Charlotte. Oh well that'll teach me to sleep ha ha when I should be on 24 hour Gerry watch!

Moira

Guest pamelajane

Thank you for the pics, Lisa and Danie. Did you see that the article said he was reading a script? Could it be the Burns script that Janet(I don't know her Gals name) got approved for the movie?

Yeah my favorite picture of the bunch is "blowing in the wind"!

Cheers,

Pam

Fabulous pics, the man furr drives me crazy! :yummy: :yummy:

Great pix!

but one think bothers me-he looks so tired! and it looks like he have gained some weight.

In the previous pix from NYC he looked so relaxed and here he looks very stressed and it looks like he haven't slept for a couple of days.....

But he's still sexy! :ohbaby:

Love it that after all this time, he is still button-challenged! Who remembers Bethy's "Gerry's Rescue All Buttons Intervention Team," GRAB-IT?Posted Image

Found this thread from 2005 which some of you may not have seen or would like to review (some of the piccies are no longer there, but many still are):

May I help you with your buttons, Mr. Butler?

Great find!!! Gotta surf through them and find some pie!!!

I never even noticed he was wearing shorts! My gosh I couldn't get past the furry tummy and belly button.

:swoon:

Guest Winter Angel

OMG! I love this man just the way he is!!! That furr.....is it me or is it hot in here :heat: ... :poof: .. :thud:

I have no Google Alerts and I am happy to know I don't need 'em. You all do the work for me. Even post them in the gutter (thanks Constance) :D

I doubt he's reading the GAL script of Burns as he is already tied to another Burns project. I wonder if its LAC since he will start filming soon. If its a new project then yeah us, more movies with the G man.

Is it just me, or does he look perpetually pissed off? He looks mad. I don't like it that he's mad. Someone, please tell this man a joke!! :-)

He is too much!! Just sitting there lookin' all gorgeous! :whome2:

I don't think he necessarily looks mad though - I guess it's just that he's by himself, no one to banter with, so he probably maintains a certain amount neutrality which comes off as mad in photos. I think he knows the cameras are out there and isn't particularly thrilled about it, so he's not gonna smile - especially while just sitting there alone.

I think he's okay though! He seemed to - uh - perk up in one of those photos. You know the one . . .

Guest pamelajane

He is too much!! Just sitting there lookin' all gorgeous! :whome2:

He seemed to - uh - perk up in one of those photos. You know the one . . .

Yeah, I know the one. And she has no idea!

Edited by pamelajane

OMG, Ramsay Girl, THANKYOU!!!! :) You just made a bad day all good again!

What I wouldn't give to be that girl walking by!!! I can't believe she didn't even look at him! GAWD!!!

It's not that bad, Gerry!

Smile!

My hubby is in NYC today. Maybe I'll have a "Gerry Sighting" to report!

DR

Yes Ramseygirl!!! :thankyou: Can't get enough of that man.

I think you guys are right and it may not be anger, just a person in his own head. I know when I'm out and about alone I'm not walking around smiling like my picture is being taken. I'm in my own thoughts, etc. Love that he's checking that chick out! :lol: She was completely oblivious! I hope she doesn't see these pics now and think, "Dammit!"

He looks great, but Danie and I were noticing that maybe he is having an allergy attack. Very possible and explains a bit of the puffiness under his eyes. Oy there I go again . . . .

Lisa

All of a sudden I'm finding it hard to breathe! :galdown:

This man is ridiculously beautiful! He does look like he's gained a little weight, which is a very good thing...I love it when he's got a little meat on his bones, more to hold on to!! :wuv:

Those shorts, that furry belly... :poof: