Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
GreenEyes

New pics, SOHO, Aug.27/08

Gerry's face is just priceless when the women is passing by.. :pointy:

Yes, his face is... hehehe.

Nice pics Ramsaygirl, and hi averybody, i´m new here!!! :wave:

Hi LadyMarek :wave:

I'm pretty new here myself and I can tell you that GALS is obsessive, but so much fun.

Chrissy

Gerry's face is just priceless when the women is passing by.. :pointy:

Yes, his face is... hehehe.

Nice pics Ramsaygirl, and hi averybody, i´m new here!!! :wave:

Hi LadyMarek! :welcome:

I'm pretty new too and it's a heck-of-a-lotta-fun. Oh, and quite addictive. Well, look at the subject matter. :marek:

Hi to the newbies, Im new here as well :wave:

oooh! thanks sooo much for the photos!

His tummy sticking out ...no words...I have a thing for tummy's lol!

Ive been wondering about his "button" issue, Im a girl and I have always and still have a habit of never getting them all done, I dont mean exposing myself, just the top ones. It's a claustrophobic / need to feel free thing for me, which I cant really explain and wonder if it's more than just a macho thing with him as well. lol!

In any event I dont mind his "pensive" look either. It means he's thinking that or he's just annoyed at the photog.

seriously, does he get no peace at all, they should at least let him have lunch without being disturbed and thanks again for those pics

That picture that busted him totally checking out that woman is hysterical. When I first saw it, I did a double take. She is a dead ringer for Bianca -- just beautiful. No wonder she caught his eye!!

Glad to see that he isn't too engrossed in his reading......... :cunning:

The only thing I don't care for about these photos is that the man is a deep thinker, and the camera catches his serious contemplative expressions... with no smile.

He looks great in these.... but his smile melts glaciers.

Swannie

Yes, and hearts. Some people think he is mad when he is only thinking deeply. I love all pics of him, especially these candid ones when he is just Gerry and sometimes doesn't even know the camera is anywhere around. Those are the best, when he is just chillin, so to speak. The one at the table is absolutely priceless, PAIRFECT.

I think this is his "deep in thought" expression... he kinda bites down on his back teeth and curves the line of lips downward. It's almost a scowl.

That little bit of furred belly is beyond enticing.

Swannie

Is that what is known as a "fuzzy navel?" HeHeHeHe If so, I'm all for that being my next drink, Oh, Yeah!!!!!!

Love the additonal pics!!! He got busted!!!

I agree about his smile, just the most beautiful ever! I always am like "whoa that guy is cute, I wonder if he smiles like Gerry"..lol

But I also really like his concentrated expression too, so thoughtful.

GORGEOUS! I just want to go walk w/him and enjoy the day. :wuv:

Cassie

I love the shot of Gerry checking out Ms. NY Fashion Girl. I notice the celebrity blogs have conveniently left that pic out.

Should dispel some rumors. I really like that he is a private & normal guy.

Edited by AngelRoarke

It's that white shirt...I have a thing for hot guys in white shirts that are a little unbuttoned and all casual, and Gerry feeds that addiction on a never ending basis.

I swear he's trying to kill me.

:thud:

OMG...don't even get me started on what I'd want to do with him :yummy: ...whew!!!!!! Gutter time!!! Thanks Darling for the great find......Phewww!!!

What a Sexy Hottie!!! (Whistling....whoooo hooooo!!)

Thanks for the pics. :drool1: Unfortunately, to me he looks angry and very tired. I think he needs a few days away at a nice spa to be pampered. :bum: I volunteer for all massages!! :gutter:

Tojo :D