Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo ladies. I'm sitting here thinking "man, it's been a while since I posted in the SC I should go say hey". To all those who're not feeling well or are having a bad day Big HUGS to you. I have one more week after this one then I have to go back to work. I'm taking 9 weeks off and it's amazing how fast the time has gone Oi! That's about it. Posts seem to get lost among things so I'm just saying hey and saving my fingers.

Cassie

Welcome back Cassie,

Have missed you much. I have noticed no Cassie posts for a while. But soooo busy here for a bit, forgot to say, Cassieeeeee, where arrrrrre Youuuuuuuuuu? Glad your back GAL.

Hugs,

Jo

Hey GALS guess what guess what?

We're reading a condensed version of Beowulf in my English class and the reason being is the full one would take til Xmas to finish. And my fellow students want to watch the movie but I know it's not the movie we all know. Plus I don't think any of the movies follow the real story.

And oh yeah....I did my first drive time yesterday!! I drove down a highway and sometimes gave my instructor a heart attack *not really.* XD

Paige :wave:

P.S Welcome back Cassie!!!

Good Morning Ladies!!

Welcome back Cassie!

Sue, Dan, Fran, Bobby, Tracy, Dennis, and Cheyenne - you are all in my prayers!

Little Story for you all:

Yesterday I watched Nim's Island with my nephews and niece and explained to them how Gerry played two parts and my niece was like how do you know? I said oh I just know. Poor things have no idea how much I love the man :)

Oh yeah everytime my mom sees Gerry on screen she says and I quote " Is that the guy from PS I love you?" My response is yes of course but maybe I should say his name too ;) LOL! At least she recognizes him!

Hugs and love,

April

Hi Everyone, :)

Just got my copy of "Men's Health Mag" with Gerry on the cover. The article is terrific and the three pictures are to die for. :galdown: Between all the pictures from TIFF, from Japan and this article I seem to be on the floor alot!!! Can this guy get any hotter??? If he does he may combust!!! One picture is Gerry in a black suit with a dark gray turtleneck! Lord have Mercy!!!

Welcome back Cassie!

Prayers are going out to all that need them and positve thoughts too.

Hope everyone has a great weekend - they are forcasting rain for my area AGAIN - but I'll be nice and cozy in my "Gerry Room" for the duration rereading that great article over again. Anyone care to join me?

Hugs, Barbara :wave:

Edited by lugerry

:funnyup: CAT, was that you! I think I'm just going to fly in and out real quick too!!

I am currently watching the CNN News in Texas with the hurricane IKE just ready to hit Texas, so I'm wishing our TEXAS Gals are safe and sound.

FRANNIE, SUE, PEGGY, ANNA, Joanna, Tracy, Allie, Cassie, Paige, etc, etc, etc. Hope you are all doing better, and thanks for including me in your positive thoughts and prayers. :hearts:

Moira!! Did you fly all the way from Scotland to Toronto? Did you say "Gerry-meetings"??

Yeah!! Good for you!!

I actually had a Gerry dream two nights ago...He was tall and handsome, just like he was when I saw him live at the Leno shows in the spring of last year...But my sister was with me, and she lives in Nevada!! Whatever, it was nice :cunning: while it lasted...

I have no idea what is going on right now in Texas...I see winds and rain, and water, but now there's something that looks like flames, like our forest fires. Lots of tree branches down.

Well, I really must get to bed now...another day at work. And it's really been hard on me after being out sick last weekend...this week was very hard, but I did sign up for Medical insurance and will have to see a doctor soon. Here's something scary, we have NO appointments set for tomorrow. That is a first. Just three dogs to be groomed. It's our walk-in clinic so there should be some business, but it is unusual to not have any appointmetns listed. Crazy times.

Once again, thanks for the prayers ladies...

:hug1: NANCY

:funnyup: CAT, was that you! I think I'm just going to fly in and out real quick too!!

:hug1: NANCY

Tee Hee, yep was moi.

Just came back from watching the news. Oh My but my thoughts are with all the GALS in Texas, especially in Galveston and on the coast.

Quick check in prior to getting some Stargate Atlantis Season 4 on. Hubby watching finals football (Rugby League).

Cat

Ok had Gerry dreams last night, he walked up behind me and was kissing on my neck! I LOVE THAT!! :ohbaby: However that was it, now I have the cramps from HELL and I need coffee real bad!

:grrr: I am typing with one hand cause little Sophie is in the other. She is three months and is already busy.

Posted Image

Hey GALS guess what guess what?

We're reading a condensed version of Beowulf in my English class and the reason being is the full one would take til Xmas to finish. And my fellow students want to watch the movie but I know it's not the movie we all know. Plus I don't think any of the movies follow the real story.

And oh yeah....I did my first drive time yesterday!! I drove down a highway and sometimes gave my instructor a heart attack *not really.* XD

P.S Welcome back Cassie!!!

Oh Paige, I am so happy for you and I know what you mean about the 'real' movie. It's always some goofy movie that someone thinks it should be. But, keep up the good work GAL and I am proud of you.

Hugs,

Jo

p.s.

becareful! some of those old guys could have a heart attack!!!

Edited by Joanna

Just wanted to say Posted Image to all my dear friends!

Suzie, I'm so glad you and Elissa are ok...have you heard from Pat and the rest of the ladies yet? I've been praying for them and for Barbara's (lugerry) family as well. What a mess has been left behind.

Gawd Jenn, is she 3 months old already...time is going by waaaay to fast these days!

Cassie, isn't it going to be so hard to go back to work and leave the precious little girl? I remember when I had to leave Bryan...it was so hard...but hey, I'm glad to see you back with us in the SC!

Everybody watch out...Paige is going to have a driver's license before we know it... :kiss: I remember the first time I was on a highway driving and it almost gave ME the heart attack...lol.

Posted Image to all!

love,

Sue

Thanks you GALS...

I found this on youtube..

This is another Finnish band called Nightwish and on one of their albums they did a cover of Phantom of the Opera.. I hope you enjoy this performance.

*Please listen to it even if you don't like rock opera music!*

Edited by Paige

*pops head in*

It has been so long since I have been in here!

How is everyone!

I have been MIA for a very long time and I must apologize for that.

No luck for me it seems.. just one bad thing after another..

But coming on here is always a joy!

Even if it is only for a few moments, when I sign onto this site, it

is the highlight of my day!

Huge hugs and sloppy kisses for you all!

Attila moviechat is tonight.. Meow!

Also, for those who PMed me with requests and whatnot..

My computer had some serious problems, and I lost a lot of information.

Please resend.

Snuggle huggles,

Love yas!!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Betty!!!!!!! I missed ya!!

Hope things are better for you now.

I've been in and out of hospital with

some major heart problems.

But thats how the cookie crumbles, just

gotta suck it up and move on. Its part

of life I guess.

Hope to see you around a lot more.

Debbie

Bethy and Debbie it's so good to see you both posting!!!!You were both so missed.

Bethy, I hope things are working out with your computer and RL is better for you now.We all really miss you here.

Debbie, I'm sorry to hear you have been sick and in the hospital with heart problems.I sure hope everything is ok with you now.I'll keep you in my prayers.

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well......

:hugs: Peggy

Edited by chachababy

Hey Bethy, good to see you here.

Debbie, urgh on the hospital thing. Thinking of you.

Paige, just caught up with you and your reading. I liked the clip you linked to. Finnish band huh. Nice.

K, now I have to go finish some housework. Blah,

Hugs to all

Cat

IT'S QUEEN B!!!

*tackle squish hug*

And more of the same to everyone else! The new job has got me quite busy, not to mention all the RocknRolla goodies that Barb and I are loading into multimedia! (it's a tough job, but someone's gotta drool do it ;) )So I miss my SC GALS! Loves all!!

:hearts:

~Mel

As I said in the Hurricane post, the storm totally by-passed San Antonio so both Elissa and are are fine. In fact we went to lunch and to Barnes and Noble to get our Men's Health mags. The sun blasted us all day, and it got up to 100 degrees! I am not even going to think about the humidity - yuck!! We heard Libby was OK too and I spoke to my daughter and brother in the Dallas area after Dallas was Ike sideswiped! Still no news from the GALS in Houston, but over 2 1/2 million people in that area are without power, so we really don't expect to hear anything for a couple of days. Hopefully, one of the GALS will call.

Please continue to send up prayers for our sisters and for all those in harm's way. It will be a very long time before things are back to normal in the effected areas.

Tight hugs to all,

Suzie

You Betcha Suz..........I've been pretty well glued to the weather channel and praying for everyone that may be in harms way..especially our Texas Gals! So good to hear you and Elissa are safe and sound...Hell...you made out better than me...I haven't even gotten my MH mag yet! :tantrum:

Nancy....Bethy .....Debbie.....Cat... good to see you guys...seems like old times here today! :D

Paige...happy for you Hon. Just remember....While driving.....no talking on cell phone, no fixing hair, no fixing make-up, no eating or drinking, use your seat belt , no loud radio, no speeding, keep both hands on the wheel, no carousing around looking for guy's, and last but not least ...Have fun! :p

Gotta go and peek around ...see what's going on if anything..

Warm {{{{HUGS}}}} to each and every one of you! Frannie :D

FRANNIE, :hug1: How are you? Did you get more rain from IKE? I hope it's gonna be ok.

SUZIE, Glad to hear you are safe, and Elissa and Libby :hearts: ...Hope all the other Texas gals are safe too.

Wow, I am REALLY out of it...What's this about Men's Health? Is GERRY in it again??? :whome2:

BETHY...Nice to see you post...Please think positive about your life...You should not be having bad times. :metoyou:

Can't believe I missed Attilla on MovieChat tonight!! Look at this... :attila2::wuv:

DEBBIE, :hugs: To you, and prayers.

We did end up having about a dozen appointments today at the animal clinic, including two very cute chubby pugs!! :pug:

Okay, better get to bed. Wishing everyone a lovely Sunday...I just had a nice long call from a friend that I hadn't heard from for awhile so it made me happy. :wuv:

Goodnite!

Nancy

Blessed Sunday to all my Galfriends, and to Gerry of course.

Posted Image Clickable.

:wuv: Lovely to see you in Bethy here after so long Galfriend, and :kiss: for Debbie and for Nancy, I had no idea you were ill, :hugs: to the Gals who have 'weathered the storm' and my prayers for those who did not and have to count the cost. My prayers too for the Galfriends who are suffering with health problems, especially you Peggy, and Frannie and Bobby. :wuv: That includes Sue and her Dan'l as usual, and Tracy and her hubby. Hope I have'nt forgotten anyone.

:wave: To my wonderful Texan Galfriends, Sue and Elissa...and Kristine, (I watched a great episode of Sharpe last night, Sean Bean and Mark Strong, hope Sean Beano is behaving himself).

We've returned several times to watch RockNRolla in the cinema spotting something new everytime, and just to prove the point of how good it is, we're laughing at the same jokes everytime. Can't wait for you all to catch up!

hugs,

Anna X