Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Hello gals :wave:

Hope we are all fine and having a fab day.

Think i am off to the doctors to get a mole checked, i noticed it a few days ago and it has me worried so hopefully its nothing :( you just dont know with moles nowadays :(

hugs to all my gals xxxx

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello Gals :wave:

Allie Is Now Packing To Go To Londen :pointy: and As a Going away Gift My Guyfriends Got Tickets To Go See Jeff Dunham :yay: I Was Screaming And Laughing So Hard I Nearly peed Meself, And Tomarrow Allie Has To Go To The Cardiologist, So Keep Me in Your Prayers Please.

So How Is your Weeekend Going GALS?

~Allie :music:

Allie:

I love Jeff Dunham! He is so funny and a

very great talent.

Hope all GALS are doing fine this Sunday.

Anna: I cant wait to see RockinRolla. I dont

think Oct. 31 will ever get here....have to

mark the days off on the calander.

I actually asked for Oct. 3 off at work thinking

that was the day. Then found out its not until

31st. :tantrum: Damn this limited release stuff.

Has anyone out there seen Celtic Thunder in

concert? How was the show? I have tickets

for Dec. Love those guys.

Prayers for all the GALS in Texas. My little brother

lives in San Antonio but it bypassed them.

Those picks of Gerry in Japan and the Mens Health mag

are making me have to :coldshower: God he is gorgeous.

Well I have much housework to do since I have been

cooling it since getting out of the hospital. Gotta run.

Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Hi everyone :wave:

I must be a bit on the slow side , lol!

I just read through this thread and actually never read them before, so this is where you just talk about Gerard or make up stories and and I dont quite get the floor things? :bonk: sorry 4 my confusion, :doh:

anyone can explain better?

and hope Gerard gets to rest at home before his next project, poor baby must be tired, all those interviews and traveling

get some rest Gerry :kiss:

Hi Ladies,

I have been directed her by Swanie, "Hi Swanie"

I guess I will start out by saying,

Hi I am Lisa and I am suffering from GALS... please please PLEASE do not cure me from my affliction it is sooooo good, or is that bad? No it is good.

I have been 'suffering' (gosh why is it every time I see or hear that word "Suffer Baby Suffer" comes to mind :wuv:

Anyway, I have had this weakness for a certain Scottish gentleman for quite awhile now. Hearing him saying "Now go get your hands dirty" had something to do with it. When I heard the man himself say the two glorious words "TOILET SEATS" I was a gonner. If that is a little weird... it is all Gerry's fault. :whome2: yes you dearest.

Yes the characters are all devine, but it was the man who stole my heart first and I am in no hurry to get it back.

I guess I have a little catching up to do here.

Have a Great Day ladies.

Lisa

A quick "Hello!"

Did anyone else check out the POTO link that Paige gave up to the Nightwing performance?

I am 64 yrs old and never liked any rock music all that much, but I actually liked this!! In

fact I liked it very much!! I also can see Gerry singing it that way with his rock style from

his earlier days!! Anyway, I found it very entertaining!! So thank you, Paige.

I am glad to hear from more and more that they are doing well after IKE--I suspect we will

be hearing from some with property damage, although I hope not.

Debbie, I hope you are getting better--so sorry to hear you have been having more problems.

My sincere wishes that you have a quick and complete recovery. Debbie is a part of our "fanmily"

here in Oregon and we do get together from time to time.

Hugs all around,

Judy

Posted Image to the support center Maria and Lisa...our place to hang out and get to know each other...grab a chair, kick back and have some Gerry juice Posted Image! Maria, when a thread reaches 300 posts it is closed and a new thread is opened...the floors (not to mention buildings) have to do with how many threads (or floors) we have been through since the support center was established (hope that kinda explains it)..

Allie, have a wonderful and safe adventure in London...will you be there for a year or one semester? Are you going as an exchange student? How exciting it would be to be your age and go overseas to study...lucky girl! And what's with the cardiologist????

Deb .... I'm sorry you've been so ill...I hope the heart problems are under control now...I WISH I was going to be able to see Celtic Thunder when they are on tour...I listen to them everyday!

Christine, definitely...it's hard to imagine someone living in Scotland having skin cancer but these days you just never know...please let us know.

Anna, I can't wait :tantrum: ..can I come over and go to the movies with you???

hugs to all.

Love,

Sue

Allie, have a wonderful and safe adventure in London...will you be there for a year or one semester? Are you going as an exchange student? How exciting it would be to be your age and go overseas to study...lucky girl! And what's with the cardiologist????

hugs to all.

Love,

Sue

Allie Is Going to Be Going For a Few years and Allie has a Blockage In My Heart

Edited by Susan~Sporran
Removed quoted pictures per guidelines

Oh Allie, a blockage? Are you going to have surgery? I thought you were going to school in England...I must have been mistaken..sorry...hon, oculd you please remove the pictures from you quote of me...remember we're not suppose to quote pictures...

Allie, please take care of yourself...I mean going overseas when you have heart problems at your age...it sounds scary to say the least...

hugs,

Sue

Hello to all my lovelies! Just wanted to let everyone know that even as a tropical storm, Ike was ferrocious when he blew through Kilgore yesterday. I was lucky that my power was only out for a couple of hours, but others here still are without it. I don't know of any downed trees, but there are branches all over the place.

Talked to Vanessa yesterday afternoon and she weathered the storm at her son's home near Houston. She told me that Pat (Kittypro) and her family were safe in Ft. Worth with her inlaws. They actually stayed at home during the storm, but will be without power for who knows how long. Well, I should just post a copy of the email I got from Pat today....

I'm sending out this message to a bunch of you just in case you're wondering how we fared through Hurricane Ike. Some of you had expressed concern, and I thought I'd just send out the word that Larry, the girls and I are all OK. Our back yard looks like a bowl of spaghetti with all the downed power lines, and the front yard looks like a jungle with fallen limbs everywhere, but the house only sustained a few lost shingles and none of the cars got hit or crushed. I'm writing from Fort Worth at the home of my mother and father in-law. We lost power at about 3 am Saturday morning, and I wouldn't be surprised if repairs are not made for a week or more. So, we left Houston yesterday afternoon, headed west, and then north in a rather round about route to miss the main path of the storm, and got here at about 10 pm last night. Life without air conditioning was pretty unbearable even for one day, so we thought it was best to leave until power gets restored. The storm was incredibly scary! The rains were heavy, but it was the winds that were truly frightening. It was howling, literally. You could feel the walls shaking. I think my neighborhood got hit by at least one tornado from the looks of all the huge trees that are down. Directly across the street, a 100 foot pine tree was literally ripped up by the roots. It fell across the front yards of THREE houses across the street. An immense Sweetgum in the yard behind us was snapped in half like a twig. My Redbud tree has totally VANISHED! It's just NOT THERE! Every utility pole along the easement at the rear of our lot is snapped off at the top. Amazing! There are trees everywhere - across streets, on top of houses, on top of cars. You could hear the snapping of the trees and power poles as they got hit, and sounds almost like sonic booms when they fell. It was terrifying. But, we were so lucky. We're all OK, the cats are all OK, and as I said, our property is a mess but sustained no severe damage. I'm glad we had a place to take refuge here in Fort Worth. Still, I am anxious to get back home. We'll have to wait and see exactly how long that will be. The last I heard, they were not allowing people back into the city yet. No one tried to stop us from leaving, though. LOL! I only have a S-L-O-W dial-up connection here, and I can't get onto the message boards, so if some of you would perhaps pass the word along to any I might have missed that we are OK, that would be great. I will try to get someplace in the next few days that has high speed wireless so I can check in personally. I hope all my fellow Houstonian friends made it through the storm OK. Cheers everyone! I'm happy to be alive! Hugs,Pat (kitty)

And hugs from me, too... Libby

Thank you so much, Libby for forwarding Pat's email. That storm (and all the storms) was

so terrible and it really "brings it home" to hear from one of our "own" telling us a firsthand

account. Kittypro, and anyone else affected by the storm, winds and rain much love and

many prayers are being sent your way.

More hugs,

Judy

My son listens to Nightwish all the time and I think they are great with the exception of....yeah POTO. It was like nails on a chalk board for me. I can't even listen to Michael Crawford do it without cringing now. G has spoiled me for any other versions...any other Erik's. Maybe that is part of the Syndrome :unsure:

My other son is Graduating from the U.S Air Force Basic this Friday. Thank goodness he was safe from the storm. How much more can the south take? Wonderful that so many of the GALS are safe. I have experience tornados but hurricanes scare me, I just can't imagine how nerve wracking that is.

OH my. :comfort:

Thank you LIbby for updating us all on all our "Houstonian" Texas Gals. I can only imagine what that might have been like, but Pat (Kittypro) gave an excellent description of it. And I'm glad that Kilgore didn't get more than it did.

Love to all of you there at home in Texas-- VAnessa, Kittypro, Libby, and all the others I barely know - but love ya just the same. :hearts:

My 86 year old Aunt in Mesquite said, "WHAT A WALLOP!" so I can only imagine what you have been through.

Love to you all, Jill (Auntm in No. CAL)

ANd hello and happy trails and great Sundays to everyone else. (Take care and ENJOY YOURSELF in London, Allie). :jack2:

Hi Ladies, I should say Good Morning since no ones' up now, you'll all see this tomorrow.

Nice to hear about the Texas gals being safe.

ANNA, I am happy to hear you get to enjoy multiple showings of ROCKNROLLA in the UK since you had to wait so long for 300. I'm glad to hear you like it. I've only seen the poster at our local movie theatre.

In fact, Ladies, do your self a treat and go see THE WOMEN...it was alot of fun. I just saw it today and a lot of ladies were there early so I got to talking with one, and it was hilarious...she couldn't stop 'eyeing' GERRY on the RnR poster...It's like gee-whiz, it's just GERRY!! :funnyup: And sadly, I did not have the energy to tell her all about him and US and the Wonderful World of Gerry.

HAPPY MONDAY's to all!!

Nancy

Posted Image

Grateful to the Good Lord for the safety of all our Galfriends caught up in the hurricane, let's hope things can get back to normal soon for you. Auntm I agree with your Aunt.

And I am so with the Celtic Galfriend and her dislike of that rock version of POTO, I like heavy rock music but that was a pain! And I'm sorry to all the MC fans......but he makes me cringe when he sings, I will always hear/ him as 'Frank Spencer' and I hated that comedy show. Do I sound a little too honest this morning? Sorry but there are times when even I can take no more! :wuv:

Celtic, congratulations to your boy, my darling girl served 12 yrs with the Royal Airforce, we were so proud for her and you must be brimful of pride for your boy too. Wish him well from me please.

Just read the news of the US Bank crash, this is a dreadful time for a lot of people, we have problems here too, lost homes, jobs, holidays etc I seem to get emails from a lot of folk with troubles at the moment. I will pray for peace and comfort, I can ask for no more.

Big group Galfriend hugs to everyone,

Bless you,

Anna x

Hey GALS I have news for you all!!! My Mother and I were driving past downtown Fort Worth and we found that something is coming to town and it's not the stage play but a three day concert!

Three different Phantoms are coming to town and performing with the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra to sing..well of course POTO songs!!! If you want to know it will be Brad Little, Craig Schulman, and Mark Jacoby *No Michael or Gerry :tantrum: but oh well. XD*

Paige :wave:

I am sooooooo glad to hear about the GALS down south. We have been praying up here so hard for ya'll.

I'm crying over the bank crash. All those poor people, no job and all the other terrible caos that's going on around this world. I, for one can't see why no one sees we are in a depression. Plastic coated, over extended credit, loss everyday of jobs, massive over population. It makes me cry to see this happening. Especially to people that I love and care about, but to all those suffering. And our government, 'not' by the people or for the people, comtinues to raise their salaries and not address the 'real' issues. Seventeen years ago the problem of high fuel prices was an issue that was addressed by Vice President Gore. He said we were too dependent on foreign oil and our govenrment still didn't do anything but sit on their hands and wait!!! Well, enough of the whineing, or someone's going to call the wham-bulance to take me away. It just hurts that simple little things suffer from the effects of the big issues. For instance, I used to love doing hospice work and I fell in love with some of my patients. They were such beautiful people and when they passed on, it nearly killed me when I was close to them. But, now I can't afford the gas for the many trips and some were 20 miles one way. You don't get any re-embursement for gas or time and I don't want any money. I just wanted to give someone my time and love and friendship. Now I can't even do that! That hurts more than anything else.

OMGosh I am still whineing!!!! I guess it's just one of those days! Sorry, :needhug: !

Love Ya All,

:archie: 's Joanna

Just a gentle reminder that political issues are a topic that cannot be discussed here.

My thoughts and prayers are with all who need them. For all those who are still suffering the after-effects of Ike, for those who are hurting for employment, for those who are suffering from physical ailments. Hugs to you all.

For any newbies who are confused about the structure of the Support Center here is some background for you. When GALS was first identified as a "syndrome" it was a thread on GB.net begun by Dr. Em and Nurse St. Giles as a place where we could receive "treatment" (but never a cure) for our affliction known as Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome. There is a lot of information about the "syndrome" and its symptoms on the first post of every "floor" of the Support Center. After 16 "floors" were built there, we were requested to move it because it was too big - and GALS was born as its own site, in June 2005, owned by Dr. Em. The Support Center is the "clinic" where GALS gather to support one another in their "addiction". From there it has grown to be the central meeting place where we check in with each other, discuss Gerry, our lives, Gerry, our joys, Gerry, our challenges, Gerry...you get the picture. It is one of the places where real friendships have begun and grown, it is where we first became a FANmily. So whenever a floor (thread) is completed (300 posts) a new floor begins. I'm usually the one in charge of closing the old floor and opening the new one, thus my title of "Erection Supervisor" (What, you thought that meant something else? Naughty, naughty GALS!!). When we reach 69 floors we start a new "highrise" in our "Support Center Complex" we "top out" and start a new highrise from the ground up. We are on our 2nd highrise now.

I hope that helps clarify what the Support Center is all about.

Posted Image to you Jo. I know...it's hard times for so many!

Thanks EM, I needed that!

I will be posting more pictures in the wee thread but I had to share a few with my fanmily here...my son got a new camera this week and last night loaded me up with pics of my B2...needless to say I was ecstatic:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OH, I know that probably doesn't excite you ladies as much as it does me ...so here's a bit of decoration:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hugs to all who need it and those who don't...you get one anyway.

Love,

Sue

Well, guess what? I had my first ever Gerry dream last night and part of it was X-rated - glad my heart was able to withstand that! Most of it, though, was just funny. Especially, about half-way through when suddenly he wasn't Gerry anymore, but Garth Brooks! Same initials, but major difference. Neil McCoy was in the Garth-part of the dream, too. I woke myself up laughing, then tried to go back to sleep really fast and pick up the dream where I left off, but that didn't happen, darn it.

Well, guess what? I had my first ever Gerry dream last night and part of it was X-rated - glad my heart was able to withstand that! Most of it, though, was just funny. Especially, about half-way through when suddenly he wasn't Gerry anymore, but Garth Brooks! Same initials, but major difference. Neil McCoy was in the Garth-part of the dream, too. I woke myself up laughing, then tried to go back to sleep really fast and pick up the dream where I left off, but that didn't happen, darn it.

You're not alone,

I had three Gerry dreams in a week about a month ago. All slightly R rated. I blame him entirely. I don't know about anyone else but the following days after a dream I replay moments in my head and find myself smiling at random moments throughout the day. People must think I'm nuts....

So this is why people are looking at me in that odd way.... Oh well, totally worth it... :heat:

And Sue, - B2 looks JUST like a little angel... Posted Image