Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Libby, I'm afraid that would tend to make me mad...Gerry turning into Garth in the middle of an X rated dream..... :tantrum::sad:

Thank you EM and Peggy...and yes, he's growing up way to fast for me...erm, EM, I'll post in the wee section a few where he doesn't look like quite so angel like (it must be his Italian temper...the Irish don't have a temper...lol)

hugs,

Sue

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:funnyup: Donna! Where have you been?!? I'd squishtackle you if it hadn't been for me being so VERRA chestchallenged...

*Hugs in proper way* :wuv:

Here is one more!! :wuv: And I hope you get the help you so richly deserve and sadly we do live so far away from one another, - my wee Teddy could have given that :fook: 'n' creep a piece of his mind, looming over him. Has DEF worked before...

ETA: WHERE is Pil??? I looked in the memberthingy and it says no such member?!?

Edited by NordicGirl

ETA: WHERE is Pil??? I looked in the memberthingy and it says no such member?!

Since this question has arisen before I will answer it here as I'm sure others are asking too - Pilar requested her membership be deleted a couple of weeks ago. She gave no reason except that she had given it a lot of thought and felt is was best for her at this time. We complied with her request and ask that any disucssion or speculation about it be kept off the forum, because all we know is just what I've said here.

DK I'm sorry about what you are going through, and I hope things work out soon. I miss your humor around here.

Sue B2 is just adorable - he is looking like a little boy and not like a baby!! Thanks for sharing a bit of him with the fanmily.

Libby - I used to have a bit of a crush on Garth Brooks - but he's no Gerry Butler!! But lucky you, I never get even R-rated Gerry dreams - mine are barely PG in nature when I am even lucky enough to have one.

Libby - I used to have a bit of a crush on Garth Brooks - but he's no Gerry Butler!! But lucky you, I never get even R-rated Gerry dreams - mine are barely PG in nature when I am even lucky enough to have one.[/color]

I think what was so funny about it was that during the Gerry portion of the dream, I said, "No," to his advances! He either didn't care that I'm his mom's age, or maybe I was much younger in the dream. But can ya believe, I actually remained respectable under such circustance? :funnyup:

Notice how my siggy illustrates my experience!

Thank You Susan for the gentle reminder. I'm so sorry. It's just that I see so many of our friends and relatives hurting, I forget myself. And even though my daughter's fiance' got a job, finally, they are going to lose their home. What's that awful saying? " Too little, too late." Yep, that's it. I'm sorry, and Thank you Sweet Susan~

I promise I'll be careful in the future.

Hugs,

Jo

Edited by Joanna

:menkilt:

Evening all. Hope it is a good evening where ever you are.

Libby --- I'm sorry --- a combined GB dream is just farther than I can go. I ended up with Gerry singing I've Got Friends in Low Places in my mind and Holly and Big Mike dancing. I got to laughing until my eyes watered!!!!!

:crack:

Sue, B2 is a handsome little guy. Wow. He takes after his poppa and has his grandma's beautiful eyes. What a treat, thanks.

Sitting here and listening to Fairytale of New York (PSILY) and thinking of you all.

:hug1: Hugs hugs hugs :hug1:

Jill (auntm)

Libby - ... lucky you, I never get even R-rated Gerry dreams - mine are barely PG in nature when I am even lucky enough to have one.

But don't forget, you had the PG13 "real life" encounter!! :funnyup:

LIBBY...Still respectable? What if it were Englebert? :hmm:;)

SUE, thanks for posting those new pix of GERRY! That second one down from the bottom was such a sweet expression. XOXO Oh, and that little B2 is a sweetie too! XO

Edited by Attila Girl

As I said in the Hurricane post, the storm totally by-passed San Antonio so both Elissa and are are fine. In fact we went to lunch and to Barnes and Noble to get our Men's Health mags. The sun blasted us all day, and it got up to 100 degrees! I am not even going to think about the humidity - yuck!! We heard Libby was OK too and I spoke to my daughter and brother in the Dallas area after Dallas was Ike sideswiped! Still no news from the GALS in Houston, but over 2 1/2 million people in that area are without power, so we really don't expect to hear anything for a couple of days. Hopefully, one of the GALS will call.

Please continue to send up prayers for our sisters and for all those in harm's way. It will be a very long time before things are back to normal in the effected areas.

Tight hugs to all,

Suzie

So good to hear you are all OK. Sending prayers for all those who need it after the storms.

Been busy with work as usual, another 10 hour day *sigh*. At least it's interesting work thank goodness.

Keep well everyone. Haven't really had a chance to catch up on all the posts so hugs all round to those who need it.

Cat

Hello gals.

Got my mole checked, Doctor thinks something has irritated it and if it is still red and risen i have to go back he will check and refer me on . I feel its not as red anymore, but its still raised slightly.I hadn't really noticed it before thats why i got worried.

So i will see how it is in a few weeks.

Can you's believe i still havn't seen rocknrolla :( My friend i usually go to films with went to see her b/f in america and i havn't heard from her in a good few weeks.I am starting to worry.I have text he so many times. I know when she goes over to america she doens't want to return, so i am hoping she hasn't done that yet, as we never even got to say goodbye.Another friend of mine told me she never turned up for uni.So i am worried and keep thinking about her.I dont want to go to her house, as i dont know her mum or dad. So i am hoping to here back from her.

Could i ask you gals, what you's use for pictures and signatures etc.As i am thinking on buying a programme as i want to make signatures like everyone else lol.

All my love to my gals xxxxxxx

Hopefully only a scare.. :hug:

RnR has not come to Norway yet, I share your :gah:

I can answer for myself, I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 and for animation Ulead Gif Animator 5.

Both downloadable free for trial :pointy:

My siggythread HERE

Hugs from me :wuv:

Edited by NordicGirl

Hopefully only a scare.. :hug:

RnR has not come to Norway yet, I share your :gah:

I can answer for myself, I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 and for animation Ulead Gif Animator 5.

Both downloadable free for trial :pointy:

My siggythread HERE

Hugs from me :wuv:

Thank you.I am truley hoping it is just a scare

Thank you for your help on the programmes :)

xx

I'm going to do a step-by-step-thread as well when I'm up to it/think I've nailed the way to script it ;)

That's a truly wonderful idea, EM. :kisswink:

Hello to all Gals. I hope that you are well, safe and feeling fiesty!

Last night, I was a very proud Auntie attending my eldest nephew (8yr old) and niece's (6yr old) presentation night at school. I met their teachers. We looked through their classrooms, school books and portfolios together. After dining on a sausage sizzle, we were then entertained by class items in a mini-concert. My niece, as with so many children worldwide, has been studying the Olympic Games and other nations, so her class sang "It's a Small World". Very cute song! My nephew's class showed a terrific school-made movie on Climate Change and sang a song together.

However, the funniest moments fell to the little Preppies (4-5 yrs old). They did ... wait for it ... a 'Village People' song and dressed as nurses, life guards, police officers, labourers and chefs. No cowboys though! Parents were bursting their shirts everywhere with laughter and pride!

:rotflmao:

Edited by Nay

Oh Nay, that sounds so cute....I can't wait for my B2 to start having programs so I can be a part of that again...I still remember Bryan's programs.

I too hope it is only a scare Christine...Frannie and I use Photo Impact Version 11 which comes with the ULEAD Gif animator 5; and it is (according to the pros) a lot easier to use than most of the other graphic programs. It is also not the newest version so I found it really cheap on ebay.

Thank you Nancy and Jill :wuv:

Now I've got a cold! :sick: EM, did you give me your cold???

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Oh Allie, a blockage? Are you going to have surgery? I thought you were going to school in England...I must have been mistaken..sorry...hon, oculd you please remove the pictures from you quote of me...remember we're not suppose to quote pictures...

Allie, please take care of yourself...I mean going overseas when you have heart problems at your age...it sounds scary to say the least...

hugs,

Sue

I am Going To School In England I Am Going To Get The Surgury Done Before i go.............I am a Bit Nervous............... :unsure::unsure:

OK...lol...I just assumed since you were packing and your friends had a going away present for you ... you were leaving right away...and I don't blame you for being nervous...do you know when you're operation is going to be done? Please let us know and I will be praying for you sweetie...

Posted Image Paige....I know how much you love animals and you are going to be wonderful at this!!!

hugs,

Sue

How the heck can I be this far behind???

Allie, prayers for you start tonight darlin'! I can feel you'll be okay. Just do exactly as the doc says and you'll get better faster. And I will put you on the prayer list at church sweet GAL!

Love Ya much lil' one.

Joanna