Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Posted Image Tracy I sure hope you're starting to feel better. How is the phone and computer situation?Still all messed up? Take care sweetie, I'll talk to you soon.

Posted Image Peggy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Nancy, I didn't read any posts. I just slapped something up without reading. I am sorry for not saying anything directly to you until now. Bless your heart and God be with you.

Love,

Tracy

P.S. All fixed, Peggy!!! :kisswink: :kisswink: :kisswink: :kisswink:

I love the pretty gifs. :yay:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Nancy, :comfort:

I am so sorry to hear another of our special GALS is sick. Prayers are on for you Darlin'! Starting NOW!!!

I am so glad you are back and the paryers are for you stay well and not get sick again.

Love and Hugs,

Joanna

Hey there guys :kisswink:

Sending out huge positive thoughts to those who are feeling poorly - Hope you all feel much much better soon.

Also big love to everyone - hope you are all ok :wuv::hug:

Stay safe

Helly xx

May I asked for continued prayers for out dear Cheyenne.( Iliessa) She needs a miracle and she needs it fast. I pray all that need a miracle get one, but I ask you to continue to pray for her and send out positive wishes.

Love,

Tracy

Well just checking in from Toronto. Hope everyone is well. I am having a great time - obviously the Gerry meetings have been unbelievable but I spent a great weekend with some fantastic GALS and Tarts and have just had a brilliant time. Toronto is a fantastic place and I can't recommend doing the festival enough. I am off to Niagara Falls on Thursday so can't wait.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Moira

OMGosh!!! So many of our beautiful Gals and Pals are feeling poorly. My prayers are starting NOW for Iliessa/Cheyenne. My continued prayers for Sue, Danl', Tracy, Dennis, Bobby, Nancy, and all my other special friends here. I have not forgotten anyone in my prayers every night. I have put you all on the prayer list at church and today I will add Cheyenne. You are all too special to me to ever be left out!!!

Love and Hugs to all my wonderful friends here!

:archie: 's Ocean Gal, Joanna

p.s. Just needed to put my sweet

Archie in today. He makes me

feel sooo good! 12 years in 2 mos.!!!!!

Hello all my dear friends....I have to confess to feeling kinda blue today...so many of my friends here and myself included have so much on our plates in our personal lives that even though Gerry's gorgeous pictures are a help it is still so hard sometimes...I just want to give eveyone of you the biggest cyber

Posted Image. I want you to know that I am praying for all of you. It's been a tough day here ... Dan'l is not feeling well today but we are plugging away! We sat down and talked and cried and hugged and came away feeling better for it...I guess sometimes that's what you have to do...

Anyway, enough of that ... I just wanted to share a bright spot in my day today...My son sent me this this morning:

Posted Image

what a difference from last month when he was up here and it was so hot we couldn't keep clothes on him...lol

Posted Image

(anyway, I know these pictures don't do for you what the new pictures of Gerry does)...but for this gramma they made my heart sing..lol

hugs to all.

Love,

Sue

AWWWWWWW, Sue,

I could just hug that itty bitty doll forever. I will get my 'baby fix' in about two weeks at which time our friends, who have just had their first on the 29Th of August, will have had time to settle in with the new one and my daughter and I will go over and I will get to hold the baby. It is a girl and the blanket I am making will be finished by then as well. I can hardly wait. But Suzy and I are giving Lordis and Eneva time alone and to get the family out of the way so I get to hold lil' Nicole as long as I want!!!

I know about the down feelings. Sometimes I get so down I want to cry my eyes out. I try to just think of all the good I have and get past it. Noteasy with what you are going through. And sweet Dan'l. My heart goes out to him. I lnow he feels so helpless and probably feels like he's a burden. When I was sick, I felt like that too. But you are doing the right thing. Talk and cry and talk some more. It works. I wiil say extra for you and Dan tonight, my special lady.

Love and Giant Hugs to you both,

Joanna

Posted Image Sue, my sweet friend, we can't have you feeling blue.

I'm so sorry Dan is having a bad day.You are both in my thoughts and prayers daily but I'll be adding an extra prayer tonight for you both.

Those pictures of B2 are enough to melt your heart.He just gets more handsome everytime I see his pictures.

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well.......

Posted Image Peggy

So sorry to hear Dan'l had a bad day Sweetie! You two are on my mind a lot and of course have been in my prayers! It is pairfect timing though with the pics of that adorable and huggable 'Lil guy! Is his hair getting lighter or is it the lighting in the pics? I love that you keep us posted with his pics....makes me feel like his real AUNTIE!

{{{{HUGS}}}} to all my galfriends feeling poorly or just down....I know ...I've been in a snit myself but thank goodness we have the SC to come and share our thoughts and vent!! RIGHT?? RIGHT! :kisswink:

We're having such a overload of Gers new pics and news I can hardly keep up.... But I am not complaining believe me! Since we usually have such long dry spells! :cunning:

Anyway...going to take a peek around and prolly try and get to bed at a decent hour tonight... YEAH SURE! :lalala:

Luv to all... :kiss: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Posted Image

Remembering those lost tragically.

Is it me or does Gerry look especially happy in Japan?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry I seem to be short of time these days to be posting here but I think of you all everyday, and for those who are sick in body, mind, or heartsick, I'm certain there is a Gerry photo to help lift your burden today.

Special hugs,

Anna X

Edited by Susan~Sporran
Loving him happy, but sadly had to edit to 10 pics

Greetings to my beloved family and friends~~

In Memory of September 11, 2001

On this day, when so many lost so much,

I remember...

I remember the beautiful souls

who sing an angel-song into my heart

and who remind me never to forget them...

and who beseech me

to *always*

fill my soul to overflowing

with gratitude....

and as I pour my deepest thanksgiving

into the River of Life...

I can see it sparkle and shine

and it reminds me

of how very good

it is to Live...

without fear,

without malice,

and with a Hope

that never fails.

May all those

who seek to steal our joy

never, ever win.

On this day, when so much sorrow

cast the darkest shadow

upon our world....

may the Light of our deepest Love

shine ever brighter, each and every moment...

as we live our lives

in tribute...

to the healing miracle

of all that connects us

to one another.

May we hold tightly

to that Truth

and never let it be erased from our hearts.

On this day,

I remember, all that was lost

and how it taught me

to celebrate all that I have found...

with a fierce and blazing passion

to drink in every drop of Joy

in every remaining day of my life.

I promised...on that day,

to try with all my might

to live a fearless life...

in spite of the rocks and ruts

and detours along the path of Life.

I promised, that I would remember

the lives of the lost...

and all who struggle on...

speaking prayers for all that they gave

and for who they loved

and for how they lived....

and that I would try

to set aside this day

as a gift to them...

and as a reminder to me...

of this precious gift of Life

that we all share.

May we remember, together...

the Blessing that

We are *all* Connected...

and may we pray....

in whatever way

our spirits may speak...

for the miracle of

this Great and Enduring Love

to encourage us,

strengthen us,

and comfort us in our grief.

May we find our way to Peace

in this life,

come what may.

With all of the love in my heart~~

xoxoxoCheri Gray Pierce 9/11/2007

*We are All Connected*

Hello GALS...just to talk a bit before I go to school.

Today is Sept 11th so we might have to do a memorial during our announcements..Now Im saying that it's a bad thing but all it is just seeing pictures and hearing sad music that will make you burst into tears. I liked it better in 6th grade *of course I was in a different school district here in Texas.* when we had an assembly and had guest speakers and one of the local firemen told us a sad but good story about that day! But anyways I have to go and catch the bus! Have a good day everyone!

Paige :wave:

Good Morning My Wonderful Friends,

Thank You all for remembering today. I think this is another one of those days when we ALL remember where we were and what we were doing at the time, like when President Kennedy was shot.

When I got home from my security job at the then, Ameritec Center, a huge complex of over 5 million square feet of building, I saw the second plane go around the building and burst through, out the front! I was so stunned all I could think at that very second was, "OH MY GOD in HEAVEN, this is real!, it's not a movie!" I sat down on the sofa and cried, and cried, and cried for all those who had died in that instant. I called my Supervisor and told him what all the 'fuss' was about. He told me to keep my uniform on, I might have to go back to work. Ten minutes after I hung up the phone, he called and told me to grt back asap. Also, don't expect to be going home until late.

It was H on earth getting that much of a building locked down and secured. And when I was checking ID's at the gate, one supervisor drove up, put his window down with his loud music on and started yelling at me. "What the hell is going on here?" I tried talking to him and asked him to turn down his loud music and listen to his radio for a moment and he'll know what is going on!! He refused and tried to go past me. I told him if he refused and tried to pass without cooperating, he would be arrested and taken into custody. He finally gave in, turned his ID over to me and turned his loud music off and listened to the radio as I had instructed. He heard what had been going on and hung his head. When he looked up at me, he had tears in his eyes and he begged my forgiveness and told me we were doing a d--n good job, and thanked security for our promptness. It was unbelieveable!!!!!! I collected 11 expired ID"s in a half hour. All were confiscated and they all had to get new ones asap.

I will never forget the picture of that plane bursting through the front of that building. I was in shock for days! Needless to say, I was up and working for almost 24 hours. I was so surprised how many people were so unaware of what had happened that day until they were told, many by myself. In the words of our President Franklin D. Roosevelt, that is "A day that will live in infamy!" concerning Pearl Habor and now 9/11 as well!!!

Love to All my Wonderful Friends', and many Thanks for flowers and that beautiful, stirring poem.

Joanna

I think it is very important to remember this day, even though it is sad, which for most it is, even if it makes us cry. The personal touch is best, but it isn't always possible, like hearing from someone who was there. So we do what we can to remember.

Thank you again, Cheri, for your very powerful poem with a very positive message born from a most painful event.

I just found that we have a thread for remembering 9-11 here so I moved the rest of my post over there, and encourage others who wish to post about their thoughts and prayers to visit that thread as well.

Beautiful poem and rememberance Cheri! I can only add a few moments of silence.......God bless all the families and friends that have lost their loved ones on this HORRIFIC day!

Posted Image

Frannie

Greetings to my beloved family and friends~~

In Memory of September 11, 2001

On this day, when so many lost so much,

I remember...

I remember the beautiful souls

who sing an angel-song into my heart

and who remind me never to forget them...

and who beseech me

to *always*

fill my soul to overflowing

with gratitude....

and as I pour my deepest thanksgiving

into the River of Life...

I can see it sparkle and shine

and it reminds me

of how very good

it is to Live...

without fear,

without malice,

and with a Hope

that never fails.

May all those

who seek to steal our joy

never, ever win.

On this day, when so much sorrow

cast the darkest shadow

upon our world....

may the Light of our deepest Love

shine ever brighter, each and every moment...

as we live our lives

in tribute...

to the healing miracle

of all that connects us

to one another.

May we hold tightly

to that Truth

and never let it be erased from our hearts.

On this day,

I remember, all that was lost

and how it taught me

to celebrate all that I have found...

with a fierce and blazing passion

to drink in every drop of Joy

in every remaining day of my life.

I promised...on that day,

to try with all my might

to live a fearless life...

in spite of the rocks and ruts

and detours along the path of Life.

I promised, that I would remember

the lives of the lost...

and all who struggle on...

speaking prayers for all that they gave

and for who they loved

and for how they lived....

and that I would try

to set aside this day

as a gift to them...

and as a reminder to me...

of this precious gift of Life

that we all share.

May we remember, together...

the Blessing that

We are *all* Connected...

and may we pray....

in whatever way

our spirits may speak...

for the miracle of

this Great and Enduring Love

to encourage us,

strengthen us,

and comfort us in our grief.

May we find our way to Peace

in this life,

come what may.

With all of the love in my heart~~

xoxoxoCheri Gray Pierce 9/11/2007

*We are All Connected*

Cheri,

I keep reading this beautiful poem and all the words that continue to stir my memories and I want you to know how wonderful you are and how beautiful the words are. Thank you so much for this. It is so beautiful. There are no words to explain how deeply I am touched.

Again, Thank You so much Cheri.

Joanna