Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Ballerina

New Gerry Pictures

Hello Ladies...

I'm not sure if you all have seen these but I just wanted to make sure it was out there for all us to feast our eyes upon!!!! :drool1: ......LOL!!

Have a glorious day my dears!! :D

Blessings and love,

~Elizabeth~

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=25535540

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=25535541

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=25380171

Ohhh, verra nice!

THANK YOU ELIZABETH!!!! :drool1: :drool1:

My eyes thank you, my heart thanks you and other parts of me thank you too!

#2 just became my favorite picture! (But #3 is adorable!)

Suzie

:wave: I sat here for the last hour and almost forgot to turn filter on and put chlorine in pool because I couldn't tear myself away from these beautiful pics of Gerry!!!! I ran out quickly, not easy for a gimp!, came back and started all over again!!!! Such an enriching way to spend the day!

Thank You soooooo much!!!!

Joanna

My computer won't open any of the links. Are these the new in the gallery pics or more different pics?

Are they the additional Spring Natural pics and the OK article, or different new pics I'm not getting to see until I get home? BooHoo if they are different.

No RNR, no Gerry dancing on the big screen, and now no new pics. BooHoo BooHoo. Not a good day for Sandy. I feel pitiful.

MMMM I saw those the other day . . . From the Screen magazine without the words.

Yes, ladies, THOSE are the best. I just think he looks so masculine and ROWR. #2 - for sure is my new favorite as well. I asked a friend to print it out for me so I can frame it and hang it.

Love him . . . thank you Elizabeth.

Lisa

Oh yeah.....I can see #2 in a new sig very soon!! Thanks Elizabeth for sharing them with us....we always enjoy checking out new pics of our guy....well we always enjoy checking out pics of him period! OLD OR NEW! :wuv:

:wave: Frannie

Oh yeah.....I can see #2 in a new sig very soon!! Thanks Elizabeth for sharing them with us....we always enjoy checking out new pics of our guy....well we always enjoy checking out pics of him period! OLD OR NEW! :wuv:

Oh yeah!! And I'm claiming the first one! :thud: I've loved those pictures since I first saw them on the Screen magazine cover earlier in the year. And that particular pic is my mandatory pic below the pantyline:

Posted Image

Posted Image

:thud: Oh, I did that already . . . he drives me wild, I tell ya . . .

Edited by phoenixgirl

O...M...G...!!!!!! HELLOOOOOO!!!!!

Thankyou Elizabeth! You just made my day!!!! :bow2:

:grrr:

Oh, yeah........Come to mama!

Lisa! DOWN GIRL! LOL Really, I know what this man is capable of doing to us women!!!! Geeeeesh. VERY NICE Pics. LOVE #2. Thanks for sharing those!

LADIES...

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T DONE IT... YOU MUST CLICK ON A PICTURE YOU ARE ARE GOING TO GET MANY MANY MANY MORE OF THEM, SOME THAT AREN'T SHOWN ALL OVER.

THANK YOU FOR THE LINKS THAT BROUGHT ON THE EXTRA PICS.

Yes if you click on the picture you enter Elizabeth's MySpace page and you can see all her Gerry pictures. She does have some good ones, and I think they're pretty big, too.

Lisa

Love the pics!!! #2 is great!

Thanks Elizabeth! You're feeding the addiction so well! :yummy::pant:

Well, I'm here :tantrum: with shirsan because when I click on them I get a blank page - probably because they are being blocked by our firewall at work. So what the heck is this amazing #2 picture everyone's excited about? Anyway someone could thumbnail it from Photobucket so us poor working schmucks with blasted firewalls can get a little enjoyment too?

I have a pic similar of Gerry in a black shirt next to my bed. He is looking straight at me with those beautiful crystal green eyes. God, the man is so gorgeous in black! 'Course, he's beautiful in (or out of) anything!! But he is so commanding in black with a sweet peek at that awesome chest and hairs that he sports so awesomely well. I love that #2 as well. This man is "The Epitome of Awesome"!!!!!!!! :drool1:

Yeah ......me too! Friend me pleeeeeaase?