Gerard Butler GALS

New GALS Creative Contests!!

jenn

Attention all GALS!

We will be holding a series of Creative Contests over the next few months, in preparation for Gerry's Birthday Celebration!

The first two contests will run for the next 3 weeks. Enter one or both contests!!

First contest will be new cards for our 'GCards' gallery. Click here for existing cards

Second contest will be a top-10 list ~ a written list, top 10 things about being a GB Fan (humorous or serious)

Only ONE entry per member for each contest please. Please PM your entries to me (Jenn).

Entries CANNOT contain:

Anything beyond PG-13

All submissions MUST be received by Friday , September 19, 2008 @ 12 Noon (Pacific Time)

1st place winners will receive a matted Gerry pic and a custom winner's graphic.

2nd and 3rd places prizes will be awarded.

After the deadline the entries will be posted online for our registered members to vote on the winner!

Any questions? PM Jenn

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Hi Jenn,

So has this officially started?

I have not entered the previous contests, but in case I do, are there guidelines for the cards like size, etc?

Thanks,

Dina

YES! This contest has officially started!

I would use the existing g-cards in the gallery as a guideline for size, etc.

Hugs,

Jenn

Ohhhhhh I love these creative contests!!!

The birthday cards are a birthday greeting for everyone? Not specifically Gerry? Right?

And not Gutter material... Gotcha... No problem.

*NanLynn scratching her head thinking intently on what to do for the contest*

Ohhhhhh I love these creative contests!!!

The birthday cards are a birthday greeting for everyone? Not specifically Gerry? Right?

And not Gutter material... Gotcha... No problem.

*NanLynn scratching her head thinking intently on what to do for the contest*

That's correct NanLynn! Or it doesn't have to be birthday. We have other categories in the Gcards as well!

Hugs,

Jenn

Hey Jen,

What are the dimensions for the ecard? Or should I say pixel height and width?

The majority of the gcards in the gallery are 400x400, so we'll go with that for the contest.

Hugs,

Jenn

Thought I could help and ask another question.

How many Gcards can one submit? Can you do one for each catagory or only 1 for this contest? ;)

Only one per contest per person. Sorry. The category is up to you.

Hugs,

Jenn

Can the G-cards be animated?

Bel

Sorry for the delay in answering this. I wanted to get the official word from our wonder web woman Stef. She says G-cards should not be animated. The Gallery doesn't host animated images as they often take longer to load and their file sizes are larger.

Hugs,

Jenn

Since I had such a hard time figuring out which card to enter between two can I donate the one that I didn't enter to the Gcards place in the gallery?

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Since I had such a hard time figuring out which card to enter between two can I donate the one that I didn't enter to the Gcards place in the gallery?

:wave: Frannie

Fran,

If you wait until the end of the contest, I will have it added to the gallery with the contest entries.

Thanks!

Jenn

It's all Gerry's fault you know!!! I was all set to send one in and than Gerry came out with these gorgeous new photos...and I'm back to scratch...