Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Avivid Mind

Gerry's East Coast Gals

I will represent Long Island! Used to be from Queens but on LI now.

Hi girls, :)

I live just a short ride over the Walt Whitman bridge in New Jersey and it is only a 15 minute ride to downtown Philly! Did someone say he was filming LAC there??????????? What's a girl to do about that??????????

Barbara :wave:

wow, more pennsylvanian's than i thought! :D

i live in State College, PA aka the town that Penn State University built :kisswink: (smack dab in the center of the state, well... almost!)

Avivid Mind... :wave: sending greetings from Upstate NY..(no sky scrapers around here except the Adirondack Mountains)... I've visited your Amish country in PA. Beautiful to say the least.

Where abouts are you? I have spent part of every summer in the Adirondacks (Inlet/Old Forge) since I was five.

I Love it there....

gindolin...I'm in West Charlton...about 5 minutes south of Galway, NY...25 min. south east of the Great Sacandaga Lake and 20 minutes west of Saratoga. It's a great area. I've been to Old Forge and it is a lovely vacation area. Glad you enjoy it.

Hey everyone! :wave:

I am in Buffalo, NY about 2 minutes from the Buffalo International Airport. 20 minutes from Niagara Falls and 1 1/2 hrs from Toronto, ONT. Been to PA, and most of the North Eastern States. Avividmind - we've probably passed each other crossing the border! LOL

That would be something.

Small world indeed!

:wave:

Hi girls, :)

I live just a short ride over the Walt Whitman bridge in New Jersey and it is only a 15 minute ride to downtown Philly! Did someone say he was filming LAC there??????????? What's a girl to do about that??????????

Barbara :wave:

Barbara we could visit!

We drive the Walt Whiteman Bridge on our journeys to the shore.

:)

Avivid Mind... :wave: sending greetings from Upstate NY..(no sky scrapers around here except the Adirondack Mountains)... I've visited your Amish country in PA. Beautiful to say the least.

Where abouts are you? I have spent part of every summer in the Adirondacks (Inlet/Old Forge) since I was five.

I Love it there....

Did you say Old Forge?

Is there two? I'm thinking the Old Forge by the Avoca Air Port.

We lived in Avoca for a few years.

We use to host party the week of the Air Show and saw it all from our own back yard.

The guys would gather at the Horse Shoe Pits and the kids would get out the water games.

We'd cook out and just have a blast.

I live out on Long Island in a small town called Sag Harbor.It's out there in the Hamptons about 2 hours from New York City.We have a lot of stars out this way all the time, but never lucky enough to spot Gerry yet.But I can keep on dreaming can't I?

:kisswink: Peggy

I Love it there....

Did you say Old Forge?

Is there two? I'm thinking the Old Forge by the Avoca Air Port.

We lived in Avoca for a few years.

We use to host party the week of the Air Show and saw it all from our own back yard.

The guys would gather at the Horse Shoe Pits and the kids would get out the water games.

We'd cook out and just have a blast.

Must be a different one...Old Forge NY is in the heart of the Adirondacks and on First lake, part of the Fulton Lake Chain...

We spent a chunk of July up there this year, and I am going back up in OCT. It is my preferred paradise...

Hello! East Coast Gals! :wave:

I'm so glad it's Friday. *sigh of relief*

This was my son's first week back in school and I'm worn out.

He just hates school.

What's the latest on hurricane Hannah Montana?

Is she still headed towards the east coast?

well here in NY we had some wicked winds last night and a lot of rain really later on and now its just crazy humid, they said another storm might be coming but it's not as bad as what other suffered down south from us

Edited by Guest

Today was very humid! Thank the lord for a/c!

Were supposed to get wind and rain tonight.

My biggest fear is the tree limbs breaking on the power lines!

The tall pine trees we have out back sway in the wind and I'm just praying they won't snap!

Be safe everyone in this storms path!

:hugs:

zany

thanks...u too :)

the rain started again here but the humidity is killing me ARRgh!

stuck indoors...

Edited by Guest

Been off for a couple months. Vacation and bout with health but am back, raring to go again. Never lost my enthusiasm for the man. He's still the best thing on movie screens in my opinion. Cant wait for his newest films.

Glad to have ye 9frozenroses! :wave:

Have you seen all the new Gerry pictures? We're in Gerry-overload!

But, no one's complaining....I'm just sayin' :lol:

I swear it's like every time I refresh the page there's more drool worthy pikk's

loaded on the side of the site!

It's raining again...just started, and WINDY, yeah, I picked a great day to wear my skirt that's made of jersey. ;)

But the rain matches my mood..I'm sorry, I've been down in the dumps since Sunday...Tom is out the whole season...my football season is going to stink!

I still have Ben from Pittsburgh, but it's no where near the same.

ME TOO! Moonie!

I'm just sick to my stomach about Brady!

We had the heavy wind and rain last night!

Today we did get some rain and lightning...it hit real close to the house...so close I could see the white and the thunder was deafening! Some scary shite right there!

Tomorrow is going to be only 67 for a high!

Talk about feeling like fall...I gotta break out the fuzzy socks already!

Feel better Moonie! :comfort:

I'm from north-central Connecticut, one town from the southern border of Massachusetts. We had a very active Connecticut fan gang but it fizzled out. The last time we get together now as fans was to see P.S. I Love You, down in Fairfield County. We frequently do the New York City gatherings, which are always great times.

My BF lives in Millersville PA which is very close to Bethy. I get down to see her about once a year. Right now, though, I am waaay overdue. She doesn't know about my fan site involvement, and she would not approve anyway. It's not worth the effort it would take to talk her through it.

Lisa

Edited by Adoring

Feeling like fall and looking like fall here. Sunflowers in full bloom, Pumpkins bright orange and the leafs are quickly turning and falling to the ground thanks to the storms.

I must say fall is my favorite season.

I love just putting on my jean and a nice thick sweater and sitting out in the sun light.

The beautiful fall colors are like a new painted canvas and I'm running on and on aren't I.

Well I love fall..................

Oh, the first cup of hot coco too.

I like the changing of the seasons..but I hate what follows Fall...the arctic winter! But the leaves changing and that sort of chrispness to the air..very very nice.

Plus I used to love Fall for Football...I'm on a "we'll see" seat right now, if they play like the team they are, they will win, if Matt passes the ball too much..we're in trouble.

I hear ya Moonie on both subjects!

I was excited when the rumors were going around about Priest!

I LOVE Gerry as a vampire! grrrrrrrr!

I told ya, he's a vampire, I'm outside the minute the sun goes down with steaks strapped to me and a whole lot of orange juice near by so I can replenish the supply. ;)