Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Avivid Mind

Gerry's East Coast Gals

the only reason I'm not a fan of Fall is because that brings winter, but other than that, it's a wonderful time of year.

That has always been my feeling too! I always hated the fall cause winter was not far behind. But through the years

I have learned to appreciate the fall weather and foliage. (and it makes the winter just that much shorter for me..LOL!

Hi! Gals! :wave:

The sun came out today! :woo:

It's been rainy and cloudy this whole week!

The leaves have really started changing here and it's soooo beautiful!

My son and I planted pumpkins this summer but it must have been too late in the season because we have 2 tiny gourds and that it's! :lol:

I enjoy going to the pumpkin patch at the nearby farms anyway but I thought we would of had our own pumpkins this year!

Does anyone else go apple picking this time of year?

Went apple picking last weekend - Maskar farms - upstate NY. Glad it still was a little warm then.

Going to make cupcakes with my grandson tomorrow!

Edited by nyjoanie

Gonna try to make it to the pumpkin patch today!

Anyone else know how to rollerblade?

I took my son and his friend rollerblading yesterday for 4 hours!

I am soooooooo sore today I can hardly walk!

Who knew you used all those muscles! :lol:

It was a lot of fun though!

Gonna try to make it to the pumpkin patch today!

Anyone else know how to rollerblade?

I took my son and his friend rollerblading yesterday for 4 hours!

I am soooooooo sore today I can hardly walk!

Who knew you used all those muscles! :lol:

It was a lot of fun though!

Oh yes, the joys of Rollerblading. I started rollerblading with my girls 5 years ago.

If you don't do it all the time on a regular basis you'll be sore.

You use muscles you don't normally use.

Take a nice long soak it will help.

My eldest daughter laughed at me the first time I tried.

I told her to remember this moment because when she has children

the karma will come back to her. And I laughed!

But hey I still play in the leafs with the girls and go sleigh riding too.

I'm a big kid at heart.

:wuv:

How are all the Eastcoast gals doing?

The storm is hitting us hard with strong winds and rain turning to an icy mess out there. The snow is coming down and starting to stick but it's going to be a mix with ice hear. They're saying power outages are possible.

Edited by Avivid Mind

It's snowing like crazy out there today in Jersey. It started while I was out this morning. They did say something about snow, but I thought it would just be flurries. It's very wet but is covering the ground and the trees already. It's too early for winter!

:tantrum:

It's snowing like crazy out there today in Jersey. It started while I was out this morning. They did say something about snow, but I thought it would just be flurries. It's very wet but is covering the ground and the trees already. It's too early for winter!

Yes, it is too early for this weather, I am hoping that it improves so that The Phillies and the TBRays can finish this game here in Philly. I see that Gerry is back on the East Coast perhaps for his Birthday.

:tantrum: I am NOT ready for winter! People do not know how to drive!

Happy Halloween Gals! I just stopped in really quick to wish you all Safe Journey! I've been up and about since 6 a.m. this morning. Halloween is a very busy day for me. And I still have to paint my face on. Each year I paint my face like a different type of cat ( That's right just like the musical Cats), With my thick red hair all I have to do is fluff it up and put fake cat ears on.

The kids at school love it when I do it. Last year I was a Calico Cat. This year I'm thinking of Bengal or Persian Tabby.

Have fun gals!

:)

We realy lucked out on the weather for Halloween here on the East Coast- didn't we girls?

Go figure when it has been cold and snowy for the past week.

We had very few trick or treaters and it's almost 8:00pm- we usually have 75-100 by now, and so far we are not even at 20.

What to do with all the oeftover candy? Takers, Anyone?

enjoy the weekend

Gin

We really lucked out on the weather for Halloween here on the East Coast- didn't we girls?

Go figure when it has been cold and snowy for the past week.

We had very few trick or treaters and it's almost 8:00pm- we usually have 75-100 by now, and so far we are not even at 20.

What to do with all the oeftover candy? Takers, Anyone?

enjoy the weekend

Gin

It was definately a cold night!

Not only where there less trick or treaters out and about but when we took the girls less lights on as well.

I hope this doesn't mean a bad holiday mood for Thanksgiving and Christmas as well.

Who knows with all the lay offs.

Plus there was a football game going on so that too effected us.

I came home, cleaned off my cat face, and I crashed on the sofa.

While watching the kids come off their sugar high.

Thank God it was Friday!

Has anyone on the EastCoast seen Rock-n-Rolla?

We don't have it in our area yet.

I told my husband I wanted to go see it.

He's like, okay.

He doesn't have a clue what it's about.

Please tell me it doesn't suck!

I heard two gals say they saw it so far.

I saw RNR a week and a half ago, went to see it again - IT'S GONE! It's playing in Manhattan and out in Jamaica Queens - both places I can't get to. I guess I'll have to wait for the DVD, but would have LOVED to see it again. It was really good - I laughed through the whole movie. Gerry was in top form in this movie. He is ADORABLE! :wuv:

I've seen RnR 7 times and planning on going again at my local theaters. Saw it at TIFF, LA and now at home. I love it...it's so funny! I have a feeling it's not going to hang around very long as MSN reports that the weekend box office was a dud...not even finishing in the top 10. Shame on you WB...it's had really good reviews here in the States.

I've seen RnR 7 times and planning on going again at my local theaters. Saw it at TIFF, LA and now at home. I love it...it's so funny! I have a feeling it's not going to hang around very long as MSN reports that the weekend box office was a dud...not even finishing in the top 10. Shame on you WB...it's had really good reviews here in the States.

I thought for sure I was going to see you at the 10:45AM showing of RNR on Friday morning at our local theatre Marge!

I was looking for you! (ha).

Liked it even better the second time. I might have to go one more time before it leaves the area. How long till it comes

out in DVD?!?!?

Ronnie

Ronnie, I went to the 4:10 show...I have water aerobics Friday mornings. I am planning on going again tomorrow.

:yay::wuv:

Don't tell me it's not coming to the area?

You gals really got me wanting to see it.

What the hell kind of sentence is that? ^

I can't even think straight now..................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to do a search in the area, I have too. I can't take it anymore.

The good news is I found a place that it is showing.

The bad news is, it's playing at this very moment.

That's okay it would have been a drive.

I did a search for the full month of Nov. any there is no other showing listed as of yet in the surrounding area. With a little luck maybe it will still come to town or the surrounding area.

If not it looks like I'll be waiting for the DVD.

Bummer................

Has anyone on the EastCoast seen Rock-n-Rolla?

We don't have it in our area yet.

I told my husband I wanted to go see it.

He's like, okay.

I took my niece to see RnR on Nov. 1. It was playing at two of the Regal Cinemas in Albany, NY. We saw it at the one in the Colonie Center. The 7:40 PM show was 3/4 full which seemed to be a good size croud. We enjoyed RnR even if it was not the type of movie I would have seen if Gerry hadn't been in it. Lots of quirky British humor. Guy Ritchie did have his personal "stamp" on it. I did notice that this weeks showings had been drastically cut but it's still here.

HH

We finally got some snow last weekend but it wasn't that much

I miss the really big snow storms must be global warming :(

Any of you East Cost Gals get hit by this latest ice storm that came in last Thursday and knocked out power for a good part of NY, Mass and NH? Just got my power back early Sunday morning. Hope you all are warm and comfy.

No power out here but it snowed again! woo hoo! It was coming down nice and fluffy and then it turned too mush and left nothing on the ground

everyone stay safe xoxo