Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stalow

No 300 until 2007 ...

I'm sure most of you saw this "blurb" on GB.net. It was a long article about Warner Bros. All good except the sentence about 300. I really thought we might see it late in '06.

The films include "The Good German," starring George Clooney, Cate Blanchett and Tobey Maguire and directed by Steven Soderbergh; "Blood Diamond," starring Leonardo DiCaprio and directed by Ed Zwick; "300," starring Gerard Butler and directed by Zach Snyder; "The Assassination of Jesse James," starring Brad Pitt and Sam Shepard and directed by Andrew Dominik; "Poseidon," directed by Wolfgang Petersen; and "V for Vendetta," starring Natalie Portman and directed by James McTeigue. All but "300" are slated for release next year.

I'm disappointed. @#*%#@

:;): I can't believe it... first Burns now 300... what are they trying to do to us????

Starving us of our Gerry..

WE WANT GERRY! WE WANT GERRY! ...... chanting & banging hands on table...

Guest greyeyegoddess

Ahhhh...the price we pay for special effects. :tissues:

Remember the day when movies were just made by directors, actors, writers, producers and set people?

~alice

*runs for box of razors*

*runs for box of razors*

Wait!! Don't do anything drastic yet!! There's always the diaper scenes in Attila :mopboyattila: . That can hold me over for another year or so :cunning:

Jill

I for one have put Gerry's movies that I do not already own on my Christmas wish list for friends and family. Well, must admit that I also have Johnny Depp movies on this list.

But, DANG! I know I for one am having Gerry withdrawl symptoms.

It seems like it has been much longer than a month since the POTO showing in Westwood that most of the CA girls went to.

Yep, I miss the MAN! :mopboyethan: :mopboyreddeath: :mopboyjackie: :mopboydracula: :mopboyattila: :mopboybeowulf:

Still waiting to hear about Beowulf as well. Too bad I don't have unlimited $$$ I would have gone to Canada to see that one.

Greyeyedgoddess, I miss you...thanks again for my gift from the POTO showing. Hope to see you again soon.

::D: BonnieSkye

*runs for box of razors*

Wait!! Don't do anything drastic yet!! There's always the diaper scenes in Attila :mopboyattila: . That can hold me over for another year or so :cunning:

Jill

Oh, right.

*puts razors down*

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww MAN!

*pouts*

*bloody grumble grumble*

There was a time...a short time, to be sure...but a time when THREE of Gerry's movies were playing my state at the same time.

And now...

Geh.

Alls I can say is Sundance better be gettin' Beowulf...

Guest Beanie

As of now, I don't think Sundance plans to show it. :confused:

As of now, I don't think Sundance plans to show it. :confused:

Yeah, I know. But they haven't finalized finalized their list yet. So......empty hope is better than nothin'! ::D:

This is so depressing! NO Gerry on the big screen for me ever O M G!

And as far as movies being made by just people that is how DF was and I love that about it!

Guest greyeyegoddess

It seems like it has been much longer than a month since the POTO showing in Westwood that most of the CA girls went to.

Oh BonnieSkye! It hasn't been a month, and Yup, I'm feeling the "miss you much" bug. I don't know what's worse, not seeing Gerry on the big screen, or not seeing my tart buddies!!!!

I just FINALLY downloading all those pictures since Disneyland (that long). I have to verify that the pictures of the local gals are ok, and then I'll post the link in the site somewhere.

How's work?

~alice

The more recent news seems to indicate 300 will be a Christmas 2006 release which is GREAT with me. Well, I'd like it sooner, but Christmas is one of the big release times for movies, especially anything wanting award consideration in 2007. I don't care about the awards, I just want 300 to be as HUUUUGE as Gerry said it was - HUUUUUGE with the audiences - HUUUUUGE in bringing him even more devoted fans and even more and better parts to choose from in the future. I want him to have everything in his career that he has ever dreamed of having (and I hope what he dreams of is LOTS of wonderful movies out there for all of us to go see over and over and over and over and over again!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!

I'm so glad! Christmas movies are usually BIG ones! Maybe hubby will take me... This is almost his kind of movie!!!