Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
dita

RocknRolla: Exclusive Interview: Gerard Butler

LOL, the interviewer was not playing around at the end..was she?

Good G*d --I want him.:cunning:

If my husband is reading this, I am just kidding honey. LOL

Chrissy

Just saw this on YouTube and laughed out loud ... he's too adorable, and his man cleavage in that pink shirt :thud::cleavage: mmmm hmmmm, you betcha

Hilarious how he couldn't remember saying he liked women who make the first move ... although I'm sure he's not opposed, well, obviously. Additional indication that many or most of the articles quoting Gerry should be taken with a tiny grain of salt, IMHO.

connie

Thank you so much for posting this yummy interview! Could anyone be as charming or sexy as our Gerry...nope...he's one of a kind for sure! :cunning: Ohh I just love him!!! :wuv:

Hugs and kisses,

Love you all,

Elizabeth

Thank you for the link!

:hearts:

It should be available in MM soon!

LOL...you have to love Gerry....how could anybody not love Gerry! Great interview...thanks so much dita!

hugs,

Sue

Thank you for that! How lovely!

Sad interviews, cheeky interviews, funny interviews - all Gerry, all the time!

Great stuff!

Jane

Thank you for that! How lovely!

Sad interviews, cheeky interviews, funny interviews - all Gerry, all the time!

Great stuff!

Jane

Ahh! It's too much! That was the ultimate Gerry! So funny, so sweet, sexy, adorable - and a little shy at the end!

:whome2: yes, yes, YOU!!

thanks 4 that :)

shirt looks hot on him :wuv:

he seemed a bit shy and uncomfortable when she handed him her card but yet he was putting it in his pocket

how cute lol!

he must get tired of every chick and their momma hitting on him ;)

:funnyup: I love the video!!! He is so funny!!! I would be handing him my card as well!! Wait I have to have a card first lol!!! He cracks me up that he doesn't remember saying those things. I love the pink shirt!

Jeanette

Love that interview! Love the pink shirt - my son has a pink t-shirt that says, "Only real man wear pink." DAMN RIGHT.

I thought it was hysterical about the interviewer hitting on him. Did you notice he put her car in his pocket? He would NEVER be disrespectful and do anything but . . . what a great man.

Great interview. He's wonderful. :wuv:

Kind of ironic that after yesterday's article, today we would hear him say that he doesn't remember what he says. :lol:

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

:funnyup: my guess is that he never said it. Makes you wonder about what anybody writes huh?

Does one have to be a member of Youtube to get this? When I clicked on the link it said the video had been removed or something and this has happened to me before. Am I doing something wrong? :tantrum:

Edited by annabanana

The video is working fine for me, and I don't think you have to be a member to view it.

that was a great interview! The man cleavage was killing me! And I have to say I started to crack up when she give him her card, that really made me want to give her a high five.

I'd like to give her a swift kick. I can't see the interview until I get home, but someone said he looked embarrassed or a little shy. In her position she should never do that on camera. After the interview is the time to "hit" on him, not when he is on camera. That is totally unprofessional. She was so taking advantage of her situation and her position as interviewer. Not that I blame her for wanting to go out with him, but that was the wrong way to go about it. She knew it would take him off guard, AND I'll bet by doing that to him she ruined any chance she may in actuality have had with him. :wall:

Very funny interview with Gerry. Gerry really does give the best interviews. Always entertaining! Gerry was really nice and polite to the interviewer when she asks him to go out for a drink. He handled it very well.

Edited by becozy
mereged with original thread on same topic

Very funny interview with Gerry. Gerry really does give the best interviews. Always entertaining! Gerry was really nice and polite to the interviewer when she asks him to go out for a drink. He handled it very well.

Thanks for the link ShoeGal!

I wander if that quote about him wanting women to make the first move, inspired the recent fans to cross the line. Did you see how cautious he was about responding in the affirmative?

What a funny guy. I sometimes wonder how much of what he says he remembers. He can be so random sometimes. He did admit that he does believe it though. Always the gentleman, bet he has quite a collection of cards by now.

Thanks for the heads up on this one.

I've had to run these interviews twice each. The first time, all I could look at was where that button was undone on his shirt and every time he leaned forward, the opening grew wider. Then I watched them a second time to see his face. Sheeze! for a Vanilla GAL, I feel like a perve!

Suzie