Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
MishW

Gerry Dreams

CQ, I'm with you. It wasn't a nightmare. It was just weird. It was my husband who thought I was having a bad dream. Freudian, huh? That would be interesting...

Sal

Now ask yourself....."what would Carl say?"

PK, I was waiting for you to bring him up. Good question... In my dream, he was saying "wake up". Am I not aware of something? Dreams are very interesting. I can't always figure them out.

Sal

ok we're talking way to much gutter talk here lol..i had one this morning but now i can't remember it..da@% it! :bonk:

ok we're talking way to much gutter talk here lol..i had one this morning but now i can't remember it..da@% it! :bonk:

I know what you mean. I once had a Gerry dream that was so good I actually woke up panting. I wanted to write it down so I would never forget it but then I thought, "How could I possibly forget a dream like THAT?" and so I went back to sleep. Of course, the next day I couldn't remember a thing! :tissues::wall:

These are too funny!!! I've only had one so I'll share it.

My neighbor and my daughter's second grade teacher picked him up from the airport. (Strange combo, I know.) Anyway, I was supposed to meet him and they took him to a hotel room and he fell asleep between them on the bed, fully clothed , and farted all night long. :rotflmao: My dreams don't make any sense.

I had the strangest dream last night about Gerry. He and I were arguing over who made the better Haggis! I have never eaten Haggis, much less prepared it. I am not sure where that dream came from. :confused:

I knew as soon as I read this forum and posted that I'd have another dream about Gerry.

Last night I dreamt that I was enrolled in some sort of acting, dancing school and Gerry was a dancer there. He had some funky looking pants that were cuffed and sewn in red thread and suede Robin Hood boots. We didn't know each other. Somebody else that attended too was Holly, Hugh Hefner's #1 girlriend. :D

I just had one the other night, and I have no idea why. I hate to admit that I've never paid any real attention to Gerard, even after seeing "300", nor do I to any celebrity; I'm just not into the celebrity thing. I went to bed, and he just happened to show up. It was great. He was sweet, and nice. Nothing big happened, just dinner, hanging out, drinks, chit chatting and him flattering me non stop; not complaining.

And THAT SEXY ACCENT! Whoa! Who knew.....Scotts! The accent DOES make me weak in the knees. I could listen to him all night long, and he could say practically anything. After I realized it was "just a dream"...I was very dissapointed to say the least. The feelings I had JUST as I awoke were wonderful. It was a great way to start a day!

He IS smokin!

(He's also got great feet. I have a foot fetish)

Edited by Jennifer10

I haven't had a dream about Gerry....yet. My dreams very seldom make sense. Yet sometimes, I'll have that one were it seems so real! Hopefully, my next one like that, will have him in it! However, I may not wish to share it, especially if it's not PG13 rated!

WEAVING DREAMS

The daytime brings such reverie, of fantasies beyond what’s real.

To dream in waking moments, in those moments that we steal

Between what makes reality and those of make believe

We stumble through our deep desires, such fairy tales we weave!

They take us then to evening’s fall, the closing of the day.

And cast us in to slumber where our dreams and thoughts can play.

Things conjured in this Earthly realm are morphed in to our mind,

Then take us were we wish to go by creation and design.

So let me wander through my days then fall to sleep at night

And enter in to that heavenly plain only living through dream’s sight

If waking brings me back to some disenchanted life I pray,

To leave me there in dream’s warm embrace forever and a day.

D

Well my dreams about Gerry are always sweet and sexy! He's always kissing my hand or neck and looking into my eyes with those soulful eyes. Needless to say somehow my clothes are off and so are his and we are in the heat of passion :drool1: ......then dang it I wake up!!!! Shoot...one heck of a wet dream..!!!!!! Love when then happen I tell ya!! :wuv:

Love,

Elizabeth