Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
framolamdu

My RocknRolla Toronto Pics

Moira,

Those are great!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Did you have fun?

Moira,

Just awesome! Thanks for sharing!!!

Hugs, Linda

Moira! I know you had the most miserable time of your life and you wished you had never gone. I'm sure hanging around with those betches for two days just made everything worse! God, I feel so sorry for you.

And your pictures SUCK. What ugly people. FEH. Who the HELL is that guy in the white shirt? Has to be the ugliest man in the world - grossed me right out.

I bet you're just so glad it's all over. I can't wait til you get home and wash Toronto off of you. UCK Especially the hand that touched that ugly-arse Scot. PTOOOEY.

I'm just so sorry, sweetie. Better luck next time.

Lisa

Moira! I know you had the most miserable time of your life and you wished you had never gone. I'm sure hanging around with those betches for two days just made everything worse! God, I feel so sorry for you.

And your pictures SUCK. What ugly people. FEH. Who the HELL is that guy in the white shirt? Has to be the ugliest man in the world - grossed me right out.

I bet you're just so glad it's all over. I can't wait til you get home and wash Toronto off of you. UCK Especially the hand that touched that ugly-arse Scot. PTOOOEY.

I'm just so sorry, sweetie. Better luck next time.

Lisa

LOL!!!! :funnyface:

Guest DonnaKat

Here are mine. Moira and I are getting together today and are going to try to get into the Hunger screening tonight. Maybe I will have more pics to share later...keep your fingers crossed! It's my last day, and my last chance.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Good luck, Donna!

Hugs and hellos to the other gals there with you!

Katie

Hi

donnakat & moira

great pictures!!!

thanks for sharing. Enjoy yourselves. :yourock:

WendyM

Thank you ladies. Your photos are great.

Thanks Moira and Donna for sharing your pics!!! Glad all the GALS had a great time!!!

Thanks for sharing your pics ladies...

Nice to "remember" the night again :)

(especially since my pics aren't worthwhile of even viewing!!! lol)

Moira and Donna, thank you BOTH so much for sharing!!

Great pics, Moira and Donna! It was nice meeting you in Toronto. :wave:

Yours didn't turn out well, Lisa? I don't even want to know how mine turned out then. lol

Edited by Janine

Yours didn't turn out well, Lisa? I don't even want to know how mine turned out then. lol

I haven't even looked at mine yet. I am afraid to. I know at least one turned out.

Awesome pictures Moira Donna! SO happy to have experienced RocknRolla with you!

Great pix ladies!!! Thanks for those!!!!! My day just got a little sunnier!!!!! :thankyou:

Well HELLO Ladies!!!

I"M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Home Charlotte! :hello:

Was very nice meeting you at TIFF also! :)

Hey Janine!

Nope the outside pics are crap and the inside ones are... crap! lol

I got a few that are alright, but nothing worth sharing.

Hope yours and Barb's turn out better.

I had not made plans as such to meet up with other Gerry fans today as alot were going to see Duchess so I thought I'd mill about myself. We had a lovely late supper at a Toronto hotel last night after seeing Hunger(btw Michael Fassbender was a dream and so nice to us all) and as I liked the menu I thought I'd go back down for a bite to eat. I felt a bit like Moira No Mates as I sat in the lobby bar/restaurant but the waiter brought me over a paper and I ordered. There were various big named celebrities milling about the lobby during the time I was there and it was not a hotel I expected alot to be at as it was not in the Yorkville area. There were no paps about outside either so they either didn't know or didn't care. I doubt it had anything to do with security as anybody could walk in.

Well I had just finished eating and was reading the paper when I looked up and saw Gerry about 10 feet away from me over by a pillar with a woman talking to a male and female hotel employee. The female hotel employee was so gushing with him and was acting all fangirl if you ask me - hey maybe she is a GAL or Tart - she was telling him how PSILY changed her life and how she loved RocknRolla and hoped he liked his room as she picked it out especially and if there was anything he wanted - anything - he just had to ask. I had to stiffle my laughter and hoped her boss was not watching!!. I guess he just has this effect on women!. I think I heard him call the woman he was with Danielle so knew it was an assistant or handler as Donna said Chelle called some woman Danielle from the after party. I was gobsmacked as there were no fans about or ayone who looked like a fan hanging about the lobby. I caught the Handlers eye as he had finished talking with the hotel staff and she turned Gerry around. It kind of felt like DeJa Vu as I just said i saw the film Thu and also last week in London and it was his best yet. He did not seem to recognise me from the premiere. I asked for a photo and he said he would come over in a bit.

Well he went to walk away and I thought you ????****** but then he said "oh ***??? I forgot to get the pic taken" so came back over to me. I was touched as he did not have to do that. All I could think of is be calm and not come over all gushy like that hotel employee. I said I am surprised he is still in town as I'd have expected him to have left to get ready for Japan and he said he should have left by now. He asked where did I come from and I told him Inverkeithing and he knew where that was. I decided to tell him I was a GAL and that I took a nice pic of his mum and aunty Kath at the London premiere and had posted it and he said he'd have a look and laughed joking his mum and family are more famous than him. Danielle, if that is her name, took the pic and its gorgeous. He asked my name and I told him and he said "Hi Moira I'm Gerry" well I just burst out laughing and said I kinda gathered that. He smiled I melted and then went on his way.

Posted Image

I am finding it hard to take in what is happening to me here in Toronto as my dreams are being fulfilled. I could never in a million years expect what I had happen to me actually happen. Whilst I'd have loved my other Gals to have been there I do wonder because I was on my own and nobody seemed to be about that he was so nice to me - who knows. I always said if I could have my wish it would be to meet Gerry where I least expect to and have no other fans about and just have a little conversation with him. I am shocked I was so calm and I hoped I would not get my words in a mucking fuddle. I guess him up there likes me just now and has decided because of all the hassle I had getting here I deserved to have a good time.

:galdown:

Moira