Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
framolamdu

My RocknRolla Toronto Pics

Hmmm...never believe what they say on IMDB, hon.

Donna, I got lost coming home, got stuck in Toronto for two hours, missed my flight, got home late. But seeing all the fans I could, made up for the difficult time I had coming home. Thank you again for the picture. I owe you a BIG one :kisswink:

I can't believe I missed Char!!!!! I'm regretting THAT the most.

~alice

:music:

HI Alice. I"M HERE. I missed seeing you too. I really only had Thursday for Gerry watching as I was with a friend from work, who I agreed to spend late Friday and Saturday shopping with. LOL

We will meet again!!! That wasn't my last journey by far. Or I hope it wasn't. I had a lot of laughs and a lot of fun. Just winding down now and catching up on sleep. What is it with people waking up at 8:00 in the morning. HUH? Sandra, Moira?? lol

I am not a morning person as they can tell you! I look like a moose farted on my head every morning!

Moira congrats!!!! great pic!!!! I am so happy for you that you met the man!!!!

Hey Chelle

Thanks for that photo.

Yes I thought it was weird if he had left what with all the pics of him attending this premiere and that premiere etc.

He seemed to have enjoyed himself which I was glad about.

Moira

Oh, Moira. Thank you so very much for sharing your encounter with us. What a special moment you had. I'm so thrilled that you not only got the chance to see him as you did, but also that you felt you could share it with us. I feel a bit giddy with excitement for you after reading it.

Treasure that moment. It was indeed a memory to last a lifetime.

:hugs: to you. :kisswink:

Hmmm...never believe what they say on IMDB, hon.

Donna, I got lost coming home, got stuck in Toronto for two hours, missed my flight, got home late. But seeing all the fans I could, made up for the difficult time I had coming home. Thank you again for the picture. I owe you a BIG one :kisswink:

I can't believe I missed Char!!!!! I'm regretting THAT the most.

~alice

:music:

HI Alice. I"M HERE. I missed seeing you too. I really only had Thursday for Gerry watching as I was with a friend from work, who I agreed to spend late Friday and Saturday shopping with. LOL

We will meet again!!! That wasn't my last journey by far. Or I hope it wasn't. I had a lot of laughs and a lot of fun. Just winding down now and catching up on sleep. What is it with people waking up at 8:00 in the morning. HUH? Sandra, Moira?? lol

I am not a morning person as they can tell you! I look like a moose farted on my head every morning!

:funnyup:You are so funny...I hate when they do that too those crazy animals Lol! But in a windy city it might just come in handy though don't you think? Better than hair spray! Boy it sounds like you gals had a blast wish I could have been there too...Some gals have all the luck...apart from the moose farting that is... :cunning:

Moira, :hearts:

I told my daughter, who is not a 'real' Gerry fan about your encounter and she was so happy for you too, that I was blown away. Suzy isn't usually very interested in my 'Gerry' stories, and I don't often share them, but I had to tell her this one in particular. I was so happy for you and I cried knowing how you felt. Tears of happiness and pure joy for you. I just wanted you to know that even my daughter was moved and very happy for your experience. That's how much I have influenced my family toward this awesomely beautiful man. Thank you for the story and the beautiful pic!!!! God loves ya Babe!!!!

:hugs:

Jo

Edited by Joanna

Aww Joanna that is so sweet. Thank your daughter too.

Moira

I'll tell her you said Thanks. I am still so happy for you GAL! :pointy:

Joanna

Wow, wow, WOW! Thank you so much for sharing your pics and your stories with us! I know you've done some traveling for some Gerry events (we were both at CUT though never met :( ) and I am thrilled beyond words for you that you met THE MAN! :woohoo:

~SAM