Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Gerry attends "Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist" Premiere & After Party - Sept. 6

Guest DonnaKat

I got a Google alert this morning that he was at the Blindness premiere, and then went to the Nick & Norah afterparty. That would make sense, because the Nick & Norah movie was at 6pm and the Blindness premiere was at 9pm....unless he rushed to both premieres and then went to the party. According to the blog, the afterparty was at the Tattoo Rock Parlour.

I wonder if he's going home today. He has that Japanese premiere on Wednesday, so I'd think he'd be flying there by Tuesday or so. Unless he's planning on going straight from TIFF to Japan. Does this man ever rest?? :lol:

I got a Google alert this morning that he was at the Blindness premiere, and then went to the Nick & Norah afterparty. That would make sense, because the Nick & Norah movie was at 6pm and the Blindness premiere was at 9pm....unless he rushed to both premieres and then went to the party. According to the blog, the afterparty was at the Tattoo Rock Parlour.

I wonder if he's going home today. He has that Japanese premiere on Wednesday, so I'd think he'd be flying there by Tuesday or so. Unless he's planning on going straight from TIFF to Japan. Does this man ever rest?? :lol:

Geez, he's gonna get sick again if he keeps up this pace. I hope he takes care of himself - sounds like he is eating wise and all, but . . . I can't help it . . . I worry about him. Not like his Mum, but like someone who loves another person, you know?

I wonder why he didn't go to Fassy's premiere?

:confused: Edited by phoenixgirl

Geesh. I don't think I could live on his schedule. Gerry, please take care of yourself in all your traveling and stay well and get as much rest as you can. :hearts:

Guest DonnaKat

I wonder why he didn't go to Fassy's premiere? :confused:

I was wondering that myself, because I was under the impression those two were good friends. :confused: Then again, with all the crap that seems to surround Gerry, him being there might not have bode well for Michael (or us for that matter). As it was, the people were very well behaved and low keyed. No one pushing and shoving, and we got a LOT of personal time with the Fassbender. And the focus was on the movie, and not the razzis and the hoopla. And that was a good thing for Michael.

Going from NY to Japan is about the same time as Toronto to Japan, but one less plane ride is a good thing, plus, there may be some visa issues when he has to travel, I have no idea.

I love that he went to all the afterparties, more pics for us!

Edited by moonglow

Did anyone else notice how thin and buff he is in those jeans? Riding that bike is really keeping him in

GREAT SHAPE. He looks almost as thin as he was in Dracula. He really looks healthy this week, and mostly happy. You can always tell when he really is having a good time, his eyes smile before his mouth does. Love him absolutely.

thank you for keeping us up to date with gerry news! thanks to all the gals who have shared their picts with us!

great pictures, he does look great and fit :yummy: