9/7 - Gerard Butler talks RocknRolla reveals even more of his body

becozy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:funnyup: I second that

Great interview, cannot wait for the movie!!!I think I will be seeing it more than once on the the big screen!!! This just gives me more motive to spend money to see Gerry's arse on the big screen!

It was a beautiful arse!!!! A nice close up shot too!

:drool1:

Why can't the powers that be just release the movie to the entire world on the same day?! I have to wait until the end of October to see this?!? :grrr::curse::soangry:

I can't even get the soundtrack until Oct 7th!!! AARRRGHHHH!!!!!!!

You CAN get the soundtrack now...if you order from the UK. I just purchased mine from cdwow. I should get it in about 10 days.

I think I will be seeing it more than once on the the big screen!!! This just gives me more motive to spend money to see Gerry's arse on the big screen!

Great interview. I'm so excited to see it!!! I'll be seeing this movie several times too. One look at hisPosted Image and Posted Image

OK, gotta ask . . . is his tushie as flat as it looks? I don't care . . . I love every bit of him no matter what . . . I just gotta know. :D

It's small but I didn't think it looked flat...it was a nice looking booty. lol

Edited by Janine

OK, gotta ask . . . is his tushie as flat as it looks? I don't care . . . I love every bit of him no matter what . . . I just gotta know. :D

MMMNM how could it NOT be just as delicious as the rest of him . . .

:cunning:

MMMNM how could it NOT be just as delicious as the rest of him . . .

:cunning:

Emerging from the gutter for a second.......

Believe me.......his bum IS just as delicious as the rest of him....Smooth.....just perfectly rounded, no fat, no cellulite and NO HAIR....I don't recall any dimples......Boo, Janine, Lisa....Charlotte, DK - anyone remember any dimples? I don't. I just remember thinking how SMOOTH his hiney was!

OK........submerging back to the gutter now!

Edited for spelling.

Edited by GerrysJewel

I think the only dimples on his butt are the "rimples" Does that man have to have everything right on his body, not that his body is the only think I think of, I love him for his mind. :cunning:

Off to the gutter I go, come on Drac bring your rimples with you and lets hit the ceiling.

I can't belive that your talking about his BUM :funnyup:

I don't think that RocknRolla will make it to my country, so I will have to buy another planeticket just to go see it in London. That will be my MOST expensive theaterticket EVER. My family will think I have gone MAD :lalala:

I mean... I went to the :fook: ing premiere in London so how can I NOT see it....

:tissues:

DANE

This was posted on the RocknRolla Myspace blog:

Cute clip of Gerry talking about his "tush"... :bum:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/b...bctid1778583885

Edited by becozy
merged with already existing thread on same topic