Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
ilovemyhotscot

Gerry Interviewed by Bonnie - Tribute.ca

Awww - great interview! I love when Bonnie interviews him (did she perm her hair???). She always asks great questions and he never seems to mind talking to her. Bonnie is a GAL at heart.

I LOVE that she asked if he'll sing again in a movie and he said, "Sure." :pointy:

Thanks for this, and I hope this one definitely gets into our Multimedia section.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

She really does have the best interviews with him - I think we've seen 5 or 6. Always very natural. I love how he gets kind of bashful at the end. He is just the cutest thing evah!! Makes me want to pinch his cheek - but of course i would NEVER, ever do that. :lol:

Cute interview. I seriously melt every time that man smiles.

Great interview, thanks for sharing. He is ADORABLE! Love his smile :yummy:

Cute interview. I seriously melt every time that man smiles.

Thank you Sam. This is a great find. Bonnie always has some of the best interviews with Gerry.

I do hope that this will be put into Multimedia for downloading.

I love him so much when he is interviewed by somebody like "Bonnie" (I do not know her full name) or Rebecca Murray! They are (all three of them) so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He seems to be so relaxed here, it is visible that he spoke to somebody he knows he can trust. BTW - do you think that he already knew about RnR box office sales when speaking to her?

:pointy::pointy::pointy:

:fans:

Edited by Donnie

That was a great interview. I love to see him so excited about a movie. This was a great scene and this was a great scene, don't think he would be able to pick out a favorite one if he had to.

The idea that he is willing to sing in another movie is wonderful news.

Guest pamelajane

Sam-thank you so much for posting this interview. It brought back memories of him singing on an interview with Bonnie about Dear Frankie. Gerry is really quite a guy!!!! :kisswink: And I also love the way he says cheers after some of his interviews.

And BTW, nice "seeing" you, Sam. How are you, honey?

Cheers,

Pam

Sam-thank you so much for posting this interview. It brought back memories of him singing on an interview with Bonnie about Dear Frankie. Gerry is really quite a guy!!!! :kisswink: And I also love the way he says cheers after some of his interviews.

And BTW, nice "seeing" you, Sam. How are you, honey?

Cheers,

Pam

Pam! I am fine! Just super busy with school and seriously distracted by all the latest Gerry goodies....in case you don't see this, I am going to PM you. :kiss:

~SAM

She stole my question! :lol:

Actually, asking about him singing again in the future was the question I wanted to ask him at TIFF, but I didn't get a chance.

So I am VERY happy to hear that he is very open to the idea again. If I had a moment, I wanted to impress upon Gerry that there are SO many people who would just DIE to hear him sing again. And I am one of them! :hearts:

Thanks, Bonnie and for the GAL that posted the link!

Edited for grammar as I was tying this as fast as I could!

Edited by GerrysJewel

She stole my question! :lol:

Actually, asking about him singing again in the future was the question I wanted to ask him at TIFF, but I didn't get a chance.

I was thinking exactly that when I heard her ask him!!! lolol

I love Bonnie!! She's the reason we have that great clip of Gerry singing Loch Lomond! :lol:

Man, for a second there, I thought Gerry went all King Leo and nearly said, "THIS IS...MADONNA!"

:lmao:

Thank you, Sam!

YES! I love it when Bonnie interviews him!! Thank you so much for this!

I am happy to share whatever I find! :) When I had posted it, I hadn't yet watched it but I agree, it's another gem. Bonnie's a great Gerry interviewer!

:kiss:

~SAM

I'll bet you're right since the Guy Ritchie interview didn't work either. I'll check back later.

Bonnie is one of my favorite interviewers when it comes to Gerry. He seems to genuinely enjoy his time with her. Thanks so much, Sam, for giving us the link. :kisswink: Can't wait to see it. :D

I just tried and I get an error page! or the page I'm looking for is no longer there!

:tantrum: Frannie

I watched it at work but I have no sound there. I've been trying all night to play it so I can hear it, no luck. Guess I'll try tomorrow night. I love his interveiws with Bonnie, he is always himself with her, and she always asks him about another singing movie. She loved Phantom as much as the rest of us do. She started asking him that with the Dear Frankie interview. I love her, she brings out the confidence in him somehow. By the way, there was a thread yesterday that listed three links to interviews, and one of them was the pink shirt interview. Can someone please PM me and tell me where to find it. I haven't gotten to see it yet with sound. Again, I watched it at work but when I got home I couldn't find it again. Please help.

Sandy