Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

Burn's Fundraiser!!!

We all know the financial issues Burn's has been having...so, we GALS want to pitch in all that we can to further the cause!!!

I loved Bethy's Catch Phrase: Burns Igniting Love Lust & Yearning...which spells, you guessed it...BILLY!!!

GALS from around the world want Gerry to know we support his creative works and we would love to see him in an ultra hot movie. So here's the place to lend your support for Gerry and Burns!!!

Give your ideas for a fundraiser to help fund Burns!!!

:snogs:

Dr. Em

We all know the financial issues Burn's has been having...so, we GALS want to pitch in all that we can to further the cause!!!

I loved Bethy's Catch Phrase: Burns Igniting Love Lust & Yearning...which spells, you guessed it...BILLY!!!

GALS from around the world want Gerry to know we support his creative works and we would love to see him in an ultra hot movie. So here's the place to lend your support for Gerry and Burns!!!

Give your ideas for a fundraiser to help fund Burns!!!

:snogs:

Dr. Em

Mwa!

I thought long and hard (*grins*) about what I could

put together to spell out Billy..

I did it for you, Gerry!

I did it for Burns!!

This movie has GOT to get made!

:hit:

Yes. We all need to witness Gerry's huge......... talent.

To raise money we can have Gerry open a kissing booth and charge $20 dollars or more per snog. We would make millions! Millions I tell you! In my dreams, I know.

If Gerry would open his closet and start auctioning off his clothes he'd make a mint! I mean geez whiz one Tart alone spent about $35,000 for the POTO goodies and an outfit from GOTL - if you totalled all of the Tart bids on POTO and GOTL stuff it had to amount to tens of thousands of dollars. He could also auction off a date with him (just wish I could afford to really out bid some of the other fans without depleting my 401k). I can only imagine what someone would bid for a date with the man.

Let's see - I've seen actors auction "the shirt off their back" - literally for charity, so why not to fund a movie. GALS could arrange to send Gerry about 1000 Sink the Boat Ride the Phantom T-shirts. He would wear each one for an hour and then mark the date and time he wore it. They could then be auctioned off for a minimum of $100 each (can you imagine how much we'd bid for the shirt worn at 3 a.m.? Hmmmm- I'll give you at least $500 for one of those.

Edited by SporranTart

Yes. We all need to witness Gerry's huge......... talent.
Yep. And how he uses it...

one Tart alone spent about $35,000 for the POTO goodies and an outfit from GOTL - if you totalled all of the Tart bids on POTO and GOTL stuff it had to amount to tens of thousands of dollars.

I think that could work...we could start really small with "Billy cookies" or something...give everyone something to bite into :tasty:

To raise money we can have Gerry open a kissing booth and charge $20 dollars or more per snog. We would make millions! Millions I tell you! In my dreams, I know.

For $20, it better be a good long snog...that could take awhile with all those women (and men? :blink: ) :p

Go Burns!!! We need to see randy nekkid Gerry re-enacting mop-boy shenanigans!!!!

Sass

Mmmmmmm... Burns... :drool1:

Where shall I send my check?!?!

Ya know that T-shirt idea ain't a bad one... I mean think about it 8000 Tarts x 100.00 per shirt = $800,000.00 :blink: (right - how sad is, this going into accounting this fall and can't figure this out without a calculator) Course it could be all the talk about BILLY has got me :eye: anyway I know I'd buy mine, (be willing to pay more if our man is still wearing it) :bigkiss: So just let me know where to send the check Toni

:thud: :snogs:

oh boy, mental image.... a Gerry snog booth!!! Can we make sure he doesn't have pockets like at Leno and stick the bills in his waistband like Sporran Tart did? I'd pay for that too, hehehe We'd have this funded in no time!

Hmm.....

Although I would certainly line up for the snog booth, date auction, and T-shirt sales, I'm seriously doubting that we'd be able to get the serious amount of dough needed for Burns...... :unsure:

So, in the spirit of "taking one for the team".....and since we Tarts with GALS are a dedicated, hard-core bunch, I know we are..... :drool1:

Who's up for trying to seduce The Donald? Yeah, I mean, he's absolutely frightening, and the comb-over is enough to make my left eye twitch and my skin crawl, but really...where else are we gonna get the dough....

Either the Donald, or maybe Ross Perot....or maybe the whole Anna Nicole Smith thing would work....90 year old billionaire husband.....

Ah well....any other ideas?

Jen

yeeeeeewwwwww, "the Donald" really YOU know I love Gerry but.... :lipssealed: Couldn't I just sell a kidney or something.... Please there has to be another way,PPPLLLEASE Don't make us do this. :hissy:

*Toni jumps off top floor of Trump Tower*

With Trump's penchant for young, beautiful, European model-types somehow I don't think that this plump, mature, non-European, farthest-thing-from-a-model-type would be able to entice him away from his new wife and get mega bucks. Not that I'd ever want to try (icccccccccck!).

Here's a link to a Burns poem for inspiration...

Nine Inch Will Please a Lady

Now THAT is the funniest thing ever. Not that I thought Scots were prudes...but Burns was just talkin' 'bout 9 inches.... :drool1:

Sigh....if I ever get to Scotland, they should warn the local men first!

Muahahahaha! :eye: :good:

:scotflag:

Yep, from what we've seen Billy sure could fill the 9 inch criteria! :p

Oops, is that still PG 13++?

Guest Beanie

Let's see - I've seen actors auction "the shirt off their back" - literally for charity, so why not to fund a movie. GALS could arrange to send Gerry about 1000 Sink the Boat Ride the Phantom T-shirts. He would wear each one for an hour and then mark the date and time he wore it. They could then be auctioned off for a minimum of $100 each (can you imagine how much we'd bid for the shirt worn at 3 a.m.? Hmmmm- I'll give you at least $500 for one of those.

Girl, I like how you think..... :p

If we could just win one of those Powerball Lottery things. Bang! Zoom! Burns is in production! (I wonder if Burns ever set that 9" ditty to music as he did with other songs. Gerry could sing it if nothing else. DO YOU HEAR US GERRY? FOR CHRISTMAS?)

Yep, from what we've seen Billy sure could fill the 9 inch criteria! :p

There are no words to accurately express my love for you. :evil:

Yep, from what we've seen Billy sure could fill the 9 inch criteria!  :p

There are no words to accurately express my love for you. :evil:
:p

So glad I can be of service!

Why don't we open a bank account and post a message on the forum here and on GB. net. Everyone who wants can make a donation of maximum 10 pounds , dollars , Euro or any other coins. And at the end we give the money to Gerry or the company who is responsible of Burns.

In return Gerry has to come to all countries of all the pepole who gave money.

What do you think?

I love that idea - what if we managed to get the fans of the other actors in on the act? Kelsey Grammer, Julia Stiles, John Hannah, they must all have their own fan bases. Anyone know where they are?

Guest greyeyegoddess

I can't see why not? We've ran for charity, made things and sold them, donated, etc....why not? We could be co-producers in this and have a say on what will go on with Gerry's role. That I like!

~alice

Actually, because there's so many of us, we'd probably have to give up any say in the production, otherwise it'd never get done! We bicker about our faves enough as it is! :fence:

I would LOVE to see Burns made!!! I was so hoping he'd be there making it during the GB.net Scotland trip!!! Oh well...

I did LOVE the "snogging booth idea" (where do I get in line and can we go through more than once?????) I don't mind a long wait, he'd be worth it!!!

I also loved the idea of him selling the t-shirts after they are worn!!! You are a genuis!!

Another thought -- maybe a US Burns Night Supper with Gerry as the guest speaker. He could charge a "so much per plate" for the dinner and then "so much per dance" with the GALS. I'm sure there would be a lot of takers for this one!!!