Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

9/11 - Rise 'n' Shine: Posh Eats and She'll Open a Restaurant to Prove It

from: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b28435_ris...shell_open.html

exerpt from article:

• While talking up Jennifer Aniston at the Toronto Film Festival, Gerard Butler may have placed his hand on “that sexy part of [her] thigh" which means she's totally pregnant.

note from becozy:

Gotta love this reporter's sense of humor...she understands 'tounge-in-cheek' :behave:

:rotflmao:

UGH. I was so hoping this "story" wouldn't end up on GALS. I've been avoiding it like the plague for days now. Stupid reporters. The good and evil of google alerts.

Like Moira said to me, he needs to go jogging again.

Moving on . . .

I posted this since it's the 'root', I'm sure, of much of the inane and unfounded 'rumors' that we do refuse to post. Eventualy some member was going to post about one of the other 'reports' so I thought this bit of levity and truth a bit more interesting.

The author reported the meeting, and the tounge-in-cheek remark is exactly that... :lol:

We all know...Gerry looks at someone and it's reported they are 'dating'! And/or 'a couple', etc.

So I think she got it just right...

:kisswink:

Oh, and when Gerry IS dating someone...

well,

we GALS know, to respect his privacy, and not to dis or speculate on the situation or the person. ;)

Like Moira said to me, he needs to go jogging again.

:funnyup: Hah! Lisa - that is so funny. I was thinking the same thing. Moving on as well . . .

Barb - well said btw.

OH, it just hit me...I'm a little slow, but last time the rumors were flying about him and Cameron Diaz, TMZ caught him jogging and that's when he said "If I take my dog for a walk that means I'm f**ing my dog! No it's not true."

Glad to help ya out. I'm usually the clueless one, but I guess I'm getting to be an old veteran now! It's funny because I was just thinking the other day that Gerry would look good with Jennifer Aniston, but of course, that might be because she looks a TINY bit like moi AND her name is Jennifer!

ETA: AND I tend to stick my foot in my mouth...didn't mean to imply YOU were clueless, that's just the way I feel a lot.

Edited by JenniferK

Well said one and all!!! Great thread! Great Tongue in Cheek!

I'm so trying not to fall off my chair Posted Image because I'm at work on the Public Service Desk!

TY, Ladies!!!

Edited by givemeabeach

Either I'm very slow or everybody speaks in tongue lately cause I don't get any of this. The jogging thing?? Is he supposed to be dating JA? Don't know and really don't care...if so I think she's cute and I always liked her...that said it's not my business one way or the other....and if he did touch her thigh..................LUCKY HER! :cunning: and if she gets pregnant from it.................................then OMFB LUCKY LUCKY HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cunning::unsure: Course if she does than it will finally prove my point................Gerry is definitely from another planet! :p

:wave: Frannie

Frannie

To cut a long story short Gerry and Jennifer were spotted at Park Hyatt on Sunday night. They did not arrive together but obviously got talking as you do - now it is being reported they are seeing each other and some are even insinuating they have been out various times etc before this. Now the description of the meeting ie the hand on the thigh the rubbing of the back is very deja vu ala the other reported encounter with another famous Hollywood actress. We all know how he refuted the claims of the first said encounter by being spotted jogging and giving the most descriptive rebutal yet. I said to Lisa that man needs to get out jogging again quick.

Hey they've both got films to promote so any publicity is good publicity.

Moira

Glad to help ya out. I'm usually the clueless one, but I guess I'm getting to be an old veteran now! It's funny because I was just thinking the other day that Gerry would look good with Jennifer Aniston, but of course, that might be because she looks a TINY bit like moi AND her name is Jennifer!

ETA: AND I tend to stick my foot in my mouth...didn't mean to imply YOU were clueless, that's just the way I feel a lot.

lol! it's okay no worries! I got what you meant! :kisswink:

is that your photo in your profile, asking because you were referring to it in your post, ur very pretty indeed.

Im complete opposite, dark black hair and everyone tells me I look way too European...

sorry 4 the OT but I wanted to post not offended by your post, it's all good :wave:

I think reporters need to report, not speculate. And good for GB if he's found someone to have fun with. Speaking from experience, sometimes I say something or doing something with my male friends that others may see as "flirting" or "inappropriate", (i.e. - hand on thigh), but those involved know that's just how I am and will always be. Nice comment though that Jen must be pregnant now. Very funny!! Just goes to show GB's oozing masculinity.

Paparazzi is not journalism, they dont report. One of the reasons i cant stand them.

But i do appreciate sarcastic tongue in cheek wit.

*guest* (now I'd like to read your post in the "How I got my screen name thread!") yes, that's my picture, and thank you for the compliment. I don't really see how anyone could look too European? That seems like a good thing to me. Now you need to post your picture in the "GALS at their most beautiful" thread!

P.S. What is OT?

P.P.S. Jen A. is 39. I'm pretty sure she can still have kids. Not that I'm saying she's dating Gerry, but just for her own sake, I don't think she's too old yet.

what thread is "the name thread"? I cant seem to find it, I found the gals name thread only

If I feel like it and get a new pic will post it, and I guess I meant no one ever believes Im American lol! in reference to the too European comment. Ive been asked if I was every ethnicity under the sun, even Japanese ;)

oh OT means Off Topic, I didnt mean to go off topic in this thread about my personal stuff

sorry...