Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
miss cinnamon

Video from E! about the October issue "Men's Health"

Well, I got my copy of Men's Health finally! My husband got one at the airport. This morning, he was reading it and he says, "this guy's just like me except for being Scottish!" And I said, "yes and I'm just like Angelina Jolie, except for Brad Pitt!"

I noticed that on the back of the cover that there is another "cover" and then to follow is some "upside down" pages from the back on men's fashions. If the mag got turned over and stacked in wrong, no wonder it would be hard to find if you are looking for Gerry on the cover! I didn't know if MH did this all the time or just on this issue. But, alas, I have it now and all is well! :wuv:

D

Well, I got my copy of Men's Health finally! My husband got one at the airport. This morning, he was reading it and he says, "this guy's just like me except for being Scottish!" And I said, "yes and I'm just like Angelina Jolie, except for Brad Pitt!"

:funnyup: :funnyup: I just had to share that one with my hubby...he cracked up too! Thanks for that...

hugs,

Sue